*PING* for last night...

and *PING* again for right now...

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

endeavour3128
User

Re: Another dose of TRON!

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 12:50 AM
ping for last night

it is funny you know i talk to a lot of americans and aussies you mention tron i get one of two responses, what is tron! (i fall of my chair when i hear that) and ohhh you are talking about a crap film with crap graphics (i usualy blow a gasket when someone says that)

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 1:19 AM
endeavour3128 Wroteing for last night

it is funny you know i talk to a lot of americans and aussies you mention tron i get one of two responses, what is tron! (i fall of my chair when i hear that) and ohhh you are talking about a crap film with crap graphics (i usualy blow a gasket when someone says that)

We should be allowed to hit people like that in the head with frisbees!

DaveTRON

endeavour3128
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 1:46 AM
yeah i agree i blew a gasket but i wish i could do more

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 1:50 PM
endeavour3128 Wrotehhh you are talking about a crap film with crap graphics

I'd be interested to hear what they thought was a good film with good graphics.

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 1:52 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
I'd be interested to hear what they thought was a good film with good graphics.

...and then if they don't have a good answer PING right in the side of the head with a disc! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 2:03 PM

My bet would be "Sky Captian And The World Of Tomorrow"

*sour face*

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 2:12 PM
I have yet to watch that movie. Is it worth the effort? I've noted the cable channels aren't even carrying it.

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 2:32 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I have yet to watch that movie. Is it worth the effort? I've noted the cable channels aren't even carrying it.

Graphics are OK.. I guess. Nothing you can’t get in any sci fi film these days (War Of The Worlds blows it out of the water, effects wise).

I appreciated the old 40's serials look they were trying to accomplish, but it wears thin after a bit and seems to mellow out after about an hour into the film.

However the acting and story are absolutely abysmal. It ruined anything good the film might have had. Jude Law and Gwyneth Paltrow should be ashamed of themselves.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

myrddinemrys
User

on Monday, September, 12, 2005 10:35 PM
PING

rather, a delayed ping. I was too sick to ping a few days ago when I watched it, but . . . PING!

Tekki
User

on Tuesday, September, 13, 2005 12:17 AM
PING

What I'm interested in is finding out how people think the F/X in Tron could be better?? I watched the film last night with the mindset of G.Lucas: What would I add/redo to the original print to make it 'better'? A squadron of Recos here, bigger more impressive skyline there, more of a sky in general (the sky from Clu racing across the grid before entering the canyons just begs for a digital thunderstorm ) But those would just be icing, the core effects are still impressive and need no changing.

PrinceAuron
User

on Tuesday, September, 13, 2005 11:45 PM
Renting this in a few weeks from NetFlix (maybe it'll come sooner if I get finished with my Star Trek DVDs)

Anyway I think my favorite part is with the Recognizers, the battles that Flynn has. The whole movie is just awesome!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, September, 14, 2005 12:00 AM
Tekki Wrote:
What I'm interested in is finding out how people think the F/X in Tron could be better?? I watched the film last night with the mindset of G.Lucas

Well, OK. I will try and be honest here.

Basically I don't think 'ol George has aged well. Sure, his visual effects were cutting edge in the late 70's and early 80's but now.... well, he's starting to slip.

I can cite numerous examples from the Revenge Of The Sith movies of crappy special FX but I really absolutely 100% over the top disagree with an "edit" version of Tron.

They were bad ideas for Star Wars and the product of an over inflated ego......but Tron doesn’t need it. Tron, in fact, would be insulted and degraded by it which I KNOW (or at least have to FEEL) is why Steven Lisberger hasn’t pursued that angle. He got it right the first time.

The effects in Tron hold up to this day... perfectly. I challenge you to ask me about any scene that you don't think would hold up even against today's standards.

ME = fanboy. Well, maybe. But seriously the Tron effects hold up 100% to this day and do not need to be improved.

PrinceAuron
User

on Wednesday, September, 14, 2005 8:45 AM
Not improved, but maybe just... I dunno. was visually stunning for me. So was , but TRON 2.0 was like... I dunno. It was like being in a big long dream and I could go in again and again. And I think another movie, or perhaps another a "redo" could serve it well. In order to get more fans

But yes, I do agree with you that the CG and animations of the original movie do stand up in today's audience

Tabulator
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 8:20 PM
There's a ping in there somewhere, I just have to find it.

The graphics are still good, even for this day and age. It makes me wonder, if they make a sequel, will the worlds and vistas be more like TRON or TRON 2.0?

On a side note, my brother won't give me any peace since he saw the hidden Mickey and no one else we knew did. Can some of you guys find it so I can tell him he outgrew being special when he was 7?

policy:
Disabling your firewall: Free
Acquiring your information: Free
Shipping and handling: $30

We appreciate your cooperation.

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 9:05 PM
I saw it alright. It's in the solar sailer scene. Right below them. XPabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Tabulator
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 10:01 PM
I see it! Thank you.

policy:
Disabling your firewall: Free
Acquiring your information: Free
Shipping and handling: $30

We appreciate your cooperation.

foilism
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2005 8:15 AM
**PING!!!**

i really miss this space on the web, really i miss you guys. I've finished moving in to my new residence for university, its great but has no internet at the mo, so to console myself i watched what better way!!! It was a good one, i set my pc up at the foot of my bed so can wacth in bed and work from bed, and generally live in bed! - shut it, i'm a student now ok!

Anyhoo, we should be getting some kind of broadband soon, so i'll join you guys then, but for now ---> REZ-ONwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2005 10:38 AM
Looking foward to having you back in our midst foilism!

DaveTRON

dctron
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2005 1:30 PM
The special effects in Tron are great. They are not overdone and are believable (unlike a lot of the CGI stuff like the Hulk). Special effects alone do not make a great movie. Tron has a great storyline and to this day, I can't get tired of it. Flash Gordon was good in its time, but Star Wars totally blew it away with its special effects and storyline.

There is no equal to Tron. Unless a great sequel is made.
I'm planning to watch Tron again later tonight.

I can't wait.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron WR 14,007,645

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!