General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
Vortex.EXE
User

Re: Another dose of TRON!

on Sunday, May, 15, 2005 11:46 PM
...I really need to watch it again...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FreedomForever
User

on Saturday, July, 16, 2005 11:05 AM
Soon-to-Ping

I'm going to watch it tonight. I'll ping in afterwards.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, July, 16, 2005 12:56 PM

I guess I never did PING in here after watching it on the PSP. So *PING*..... if somewhat belated.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, July, 16, 2005 5:20 PM
Ping Ping Ping from me then. Three recent PSP viewings.

When i get to work at 6:30 each morning I have 2.5 hours until everyone else arrives so I watch TRON while I work.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Tony.ROM
User

on Saturday, July, 16, 2005 10:10 PM
Ping ping ping

I have seen the dvd three times since I got it. I love the sound of an approaching recognizer. I really like the sound recognizers make when two collide!

Many expressions...
One ROM

- Have a nice microcycle!

FreedomForever
User

on Sunday, July, 17, 2005 12:35 AM
Ping!

That movie rules beyond ruling!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Surk
User

on Sunday, July, 17, 2005 12:37 AM
Ping!

I watched it with FreedomForever!

"How many times have I died now?"

foilism
User

on Sunday, July, 17, 2005 9:34 AM
WOW that rocks surk, anyone i've pinged with has fallen asleep!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tori
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2005 6:25 PM
Grrr...I haven't seen it lately..

I must rent that, and season one of Twin Peaks realy soon, or I'll go CRAZY!!!!! CRAZY!!!!CRAZY, I TELLS YA! (Sorry for my bad grammar, but I'm going crazy. )where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

==

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2005 7:08 PM
Tori Wrote:
I must rent that, and season one of Twin Peaks realy soon,

Just to let you know, Tori.... Season One of Twin Peaks ends in a cliffhanger, and there is no season two available yet. There is only a rumor of it coming out on DVD so far. So if you REALLY want to watch it.. be warned you may not be able to immediately find out what happens from the cliffhanger.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2005 12:21 AM
Ping. (Making of TRON)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

foilism
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2005 4:39 AM
PI! er, i fell asleep, not good. I'll NG when i've watched the other half.

FreedomForever
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2005 3:28 PM
Ping!

Just saw it with a freind. I seem unable to see this movie without a specific reason. That must change!

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2005 8:42 AM
I'm glad to have this movie in my collection since it's one of the few films I can have left on to hear in the background while I clean up the house and is appropriate for my child to watch/hear too. I have a habit I've had since I was a kid that whenever I'm home alone, I have to play a various sci-fi film or Trek episode, etc., but don't ususally actually "sit and watch it", but instead am productive in some way or tinkering with one of many hobbies. It remained consistant while I was a non-parent husband at home alone. Now that I'm a pappy, and always alone with our kid all weekend long (my wife works aaaaaaall weekend long at the hospital and have not had mommy help since she was 5 months old) and things have still got to get done around the house, I still try to get away with my background noise compusion, but it's hard to choose what can be on with my kid around.

Among with very few others, Tron has fit this role perfectly! She isn't really captivated by the show like I was, but she's definately going to have memories of it. She seems to like classic Trek more, and understandibly so. I foresee she'll sort of grow into Tron, because she is SOOOOO like her daddy in terms of creativity and fantasy and imagination.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 11:18 AM
PING!

I'm watching TRON right now at my desk at work on my PSP while I work on reports.

I LOVE my PSP because it means I can watch my favorite movie ANY time I want to! Yay!

Oooh, Flynn just got zapped into the computer....gotta go....

DaveTRON

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 7:37 PM
Damn - I'm really due for another dose of TRON myself! It's been a few months!

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 7:53 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I'm watching TRON right now at my desk at work on my PSP while I work on reports.

I wouldn't bring my PSP to work for fear of stealage or breakage or scratchage.

However I *did* encode my 20th anniversay DVD version into MPG's so I could play them at work

*shhhh* don't tell the boss

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tori
User

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 8:48 PM
You're watching Tron at work??

Wow...

I'm impressed.

==

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 9:34 PM
I have an office so "stealage" (aka theft ) is not really a problem.

As for watching at work, I am here two hours before everyone else, so I put it on to keep me company.

I don't so much watch as listen with occasional visual interludes.

DaveTRON

Riparian
User

on Monday, August, 08, 2005 6:58 PM
PING. PING. PSP watching.

once last night, and right now (at work for me too!)

I love the display on the PSP my television at hom must suxxor because I've seen things on this version that I've not even seen on the 20th Anniversary edition DVD.

(still get goosebumps when Tron talks to Alan1!!!)order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm posting here when I could be playing Ogre... Go figure! O_o

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!