TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: Another dose of TRON!

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 8:46 PM
PING!

Oh YEAH!

NOTHING like a good dose of !

That felt good!

Once again, I sat through the exciting light cycle scene with a huge grin on my face - LOVE that scene!

And once again, Flynn distracts the MCP, TRON defeats it, and Flynn starts to return to the real world. I clearly remember how I felt watching this part as a kid - back in 1982. As the image of Flynn exiting the computer was playing - his trip back up through the digital tunnel, I remember thinking "No - not now - don't leave, I'm having TOO MUCH FUN!" I honestly didn't want Flynn to leave the digital world because if he did, the film would soon come to an end and I was REALLY enjoying the experience.

Wow. What a film. What a WONDERFUL ride!

LOVE that movie!

** takes deep breath **

Ahhhhh - I'm all energized again!

There's just NOTHING like a good dose of !
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

harpo989
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 9:02 PM
PING! PING!
Yeah, watched the movie a couple of times recently during a short vacation. I really enjoy just sitting down and having pure TRON fun!

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

kmon
User

on Sunday, February, 06, 2005 10:49 AM
Ping!

I finally got the 20th anv dvd and watched it last night...early b-day present, it definitly made my day where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Vortex.EXE
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2005 9:29 PM
PING!
I watched my VHS copy of Tron last tuesday (props to Sketch for the copy!) and just for the record...
I've always wanted a light-cycle of my own...

-a few days later-
*walks out of Sam Goody and stops in the middle of the parking lot with a stupid grin on his face*
YES!
*strikes the famed Zelda pose, holding a small black box above his head*
I finally have my 20th Anniverary Tron DVD!

I watched it tonight...

observation: In the VHS, when Flynn is digitized, the gaurd says, "Vacate entry port, program."
on the DVD (well, mine at least), all I hear the same gaurd say is, "Program."
Just wondering if any one else has found this...(or if it is even on anyone elses)

...Ahh, the light cycles never get old...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 03, 2005 9:53 PM
Vortex.EXE Wrote:PING!
I watched my VHS copy of Tron last tuesday (props to Sketch for the copy!) and just for the record...
I've always wanted a light-cycle of my own...

-a few days later-
*walks out of Sam Goody and stops in the middle of the parking lot with a stupid grin on his face*
YES!
*strikes the famed Zelda pose, holding a small black box above his head*
I finally have my 20th Anniverary Tron DVD!

I watched it tonight...

observation: In the VHS, when Flynn is digitized, the gaurd says, "Vacate entry port, program."
on the DVD (well, mine at least), all I hear the same gaurd say is, "Program."
Just wondering if any one else has found this...(or if it is even on anyone elses)

...Ahh, the light cycles never get old...

It's the surround sound. On a tv without surround sound you will only hear half the phrase.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Vortex.EXE
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2005 10:33 PM
...ah, ok...just wonderin'...

thanks, dude.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

foilism
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2005 9:11 AM
PING!!

First time out of the box with my new surround sound, super stuff!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Vortex.EXE
User

on Wednesday, March, 09, 2005 9:50 PM
PING!

*sits back and relaxes as he turns on....*

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Wednesday, March, 09, 2005 9:55 PM
11 eh? I'm 11 right now...

oh...

11 in 1982! hmm.. that would've been cool to see it in theaters...

[edit: Wow... this post makes me think im floating or something... with a little cloud thing with beady eyes following me around...]

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 14, 2005 6:20 PM
Vortex.EXE Wrote:PING!

*sits back and relaxes as he turns on....*

Haaaaaaaaaaa!

I love your watching TRON digicon, Vortex.EXE! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Vortex.EXE
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2005 12:08 PM
why, thank you, my friend. I aim to please...

Astrozombbie!!!
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2005 1:24 PM
T R O N...

Hooo yes... the 80´s: New Wave, strange fashion, break dance, Michael Jackson, good cartoons, E.T, Star Wars toys, ALL THIS THINGS... and TRON

I can remember the big emotion when I saw the movie for first time.

Is a big memory in my life and I´m very happy because many people can remember TRON of the same way order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2005 1:51 PM
PING!

It's been years, but I watched it again a couple of nights ago. What fun!!! How I love the light cycles scene! Love love love!!

I was inspired to watch the movie again because I was dreaming up a Tron fanfiction and wanted to get in the right headspace for it.

mognet
User

on Monday, April, 18, 2005 10:53 PM
-ping-

Finally found the Anniversary dvd last night, started watching it and -boing- my ps2 dies inexplicitly. So i watched it on my pc. No biggie, at least I have 5.1 surround sound on my pc...

I noticed for the first time the shot of Encom's vast cubicle labyrinth during the infamous 'popcorn' scene. Very cool, I thought...
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Monday, April, 18, 2005 11:57 PM
mognet Wrote:-ping-

I noticed for the first time the shot of Encom's vast cubicle labyrinth during the infamous 'popcorn' scene. Very cool, I thought...

That was always chopped off the full screen VHS tapes. It realy does capture your attention when you see it on the widescreen DVD huh?
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Tuesday, April, 19, 2005 3:15 AM
PING! I finally got around to watching the vhs i recently got... looked out for the boom mike, it was a no show-maybe my small tv cut it off order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, May, 08, 2005 4:51 PM

PING

nothing special, really. just decided to watch it. it's still legendary!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

laphtiya
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2005 5:43 AM
PING! I love the movie, I wasnt even born when it was released (I was born in 1983) But when I saw it I was hooked, fav scene has to be the light cycles.

I watched the movie on DVD yesterday, its as good now as it was then. This movie actually got me into computers when I was a weeee lad I used to think there were people running around in my computer. It didnt help that I was a very gullable kid and had a Grandfather with a sense of humor not only did he convince me Tron was real he also convinced me he went to school with Elvis, Helped build Hadrians wall, and also flew a plane when Pontious was a Pilate.

But ya if it wasnt for this movie I wouldnt be the bored out of my mind System administrator I am today LOL

FreedomForever
User

on Sunday, May, 15, 2005 6:59 PM
Omega.User Wrote:Yeah I noticed there were less rings on the one that ram was flinging around. But the ones that Tron, Sark and all the warrior programs had more rings on them.

I think that could be an indication of the power of the discs or the rank of their owners.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

FreedomForever
User

on Sunday, May, 15, 2005 7:03 PM
Alan1 Wrote:

Watched it w/ commentary for the first time on new 36inch tv!

Did the commentary say what a logic probe actually was?

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!