Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
harpo989
User

on Tuesday, June, 29, 2004 1:52 PM
*coughs and steps up to mike*

Babetrons and regulars! I now preset for you a new competition (approved by DJ), MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITION 2!
I will be participating, and sludge4.dll will be judging in the judger's Reco, as always.
as you know, all weapons are welcome here, and all those banned from MEDIC 1 are back in the game!

so get out your Meshes, Balls, Rods, Discs, Cones, Planes, and Cubes, and let's get playin'!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

ettercap
User

Re: Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

on Tuesday, June, 29, 2004 3:56 PM
** Ettercap rezes in **

"I'm game." He stands about 10 meters to Harpo989's left doing a fancy twirl-and-catch maneuver with his disk.

"What d'ya got for me?" with that Ettercap hurls his disk on a tight arc that's in line for a body blow.

01000101 01001110 01000100 0010000001001111 01000110 00100000 0100110001001001 01001110 01000101 00101110
Box Full of Sky

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, June, 29, 2004 4:20 PM
*Darksaber rezzes in in the stands*

Could someone make it rain popcorn again? I'm kinda hungry.

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, June, 30, 2004 3:15 AM
Darksaber> No! Goto the Power Bar, there's energy there. Now shoo and don't bother the big programs again.

[appears on the Grid with a combination of the Voyager Transporter beam and the Tron Rez-in effect]
[puts a dataline on his Disc and spins it around his header] whooshwhooshwhooshwhooshwhooshwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ettercap
User

on Wednesday, June, 30, 2004 10:35 AM
Ettercap recalls his disc nanocycles before a possible impact with Harpo989 and faces The Tweaker. "I'm your hucklebit," doing his best Doc Holliday impersonation. His disk settles firmly back into his right hand.

Ettercap installs his Replicate (Gold) Subroutine* and with a quick yellow flash he now holds a second disk in his left hand.

"Big Programs, eh? Let me know when they arrive." With that he unleashes both disks at The Tweaker: one on a tight arc to the left, the other on the right.

*Replicate: a subroutine that duplicates any primitive that is currently being held by the program. Replication will cease once the primitive is changed, or the subroutine de-installed. In order for a new primitive to be replicated the subroutine must be de-installed and re-installed ...it's a little bug that hasn't been worked out yet. (Alpha: creates a 'shadow' image of the current primitive, causes moderate damage. Beta: creates a mirror image of current primitive, causes medium damage. Gold: creates a fully independent copy of current primitive (i.e. - in the case of a disk one disk can be used offensively the other defensively, or thrown at multiple targets, etc.), causes high levels of damage. ...a little something I picked up in a Turkish server not too long ago.

01000101 01001110 01000100 0010000001001111 01000110 00100000 0100110001001001 01001110 01000101 00101110
Box Full of Sky

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 30, 2004 12:18 PM
[activatesubroutine(whatroutine?= 2.0_armor) = y]*Harpo rezzes onto the grid wearing his 2.0 armor from the last game, and wields his Mesh sword*
Here's some advice, boys, never turn your back to your opponant! (sp?)
*Harpo slides his sword onto his back, then whips out double meshes and starts opening fire on Ettercap and Tweaker*

[sys_message(from='sludge4,dll): "To spectator Darksaber_7: all popcorn must be purchased at conession stands 2-8."]abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------

ettercap
User

on Wednesday, June, 30, 2004 3:29 PM
Ettercap hears harpo989 rez in. He looks back to see harpo's taken a bead on him with a mesh.

"...Not good!" Ettercap breaks into a sprint installing his Truncate, Submask, and Support Safeguard subroutines (...not enough room at the moment for the rest).

Just as the last subroutine is installed he feels a grazing impact on his right leg... he stumbles, tries to recover but is thrown completely off balance as he takes 2 rounds to the kidney (...or at least where a kidney would be if programs had them).

Ettercap crashes to the floor and slides on his chest with one last shot grazing his shoulder.

He comes to stop and looks back - harpo989 is still firing on The Tweaker... not to mention his own 2 disks are nanocycles away from impact. Ettercap props himself up on one knee... he's stiff, "Ooooo... Damn, that hurts!" He cracks a devilish smile and snarls, "Now we're talking!"
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Box Full of Sky

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 30, 2004 3:45 PM
*Harpo continues to spray Ettercap with one hand, and Tweaker with the other*
ha ha! no one can stop me!

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, June, 30, 2004 6:39 PM
[eyebrow] Is that it?

As damage and danger hurtled at him from two directions, Tweaker brought up his disc and performed the simplest of all maneuvers: the Block. Ettercap's primary disc richoched off the grid and flew off in a random direction, and his duplicate disc flew over Harpo's right shoulder. The Mesh blasts splashed against the upraised disc and flew off in a radial pattern. Tweaker rolled out of the way of danger.
/install(PowerBlock.Gold)/
Are you sure you want to throw those again, Ettercap?

Tweaker rezzed in Thiaf, his super-Plane shield, for protection against Mesh blasts, and arced his disc over Ettercap's head.

ettercap
User

on Thursday, July, 01, 2004 11:55 AM
Several rounds from harpo's mesh hit the grid around Ettercap. "Damn!" He de-installs his Replicate subroutine, installs VXQuarantine.app (Gold)*, and recalls his disk. A bubble emerges around Ettercap, which causes his replicated disk to de-rez. (...It missed harpo989 anyway)

As the Mesh rounds beat on the bubble they create a beautiful display of cascading purple ripples over the surface of Ettercap's shield. He turns back to see The Tweaker's disk arcing back from it's near miss and makes a solid impact on the bubble and is deflected off at an awkward angle.

Ettercap gets to his feet calls up his cluster disk and hurls it at harpo989 detonating it just shy of impact. Breaking into an open run, and moving laterally to The Tweaker and harpo989's positions, Ettercap throw’s a second disc at harpo and detonates it above his head. As his protective bubble disappears Ettercap calls up his Drunken Dimms and begins unloading a fury of destructive green balls on The Tweaker.

*VXQuarantine.app is a defensive subroutine that creates a temporary shell around the originating program. The shell can be modified to expand and cover a larger area (which can also include any other programs that are within the expanded area). The trade off: the larger the shell the shorter its protective duration... the smaller the shell the longer its protective duration. VXQuarantine.app needs to be ported and configured for each program that uses it so that it will allow the using program’s primitives to pass through the shell while deflecting those originating from other programs. (Note: VXQuarantine.app should not be confused with Leech.app, which is the same as VXQuarantine except Leech it is strictly an offensive subroutine)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Box Full of Sky

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, July, 01, 2004 12:34 PM

*rezzes in, loads up the LOL, installs the Railgun mod[see kamui's/Harpo's RPG forum], and installs the Predator_mask
[also see kamui's/Harpo's RPG forum]*

he lies prone on the grid floor a little way away and ponders who to shoot at

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Thursday, July, 01, 2004 12:59 PM
ak, Ettercap is good. meep.
*Harpo stops firing his meshes and see the first disc comeing, and rolls backwards, adjusting his armor. the disc detonates, but Harpo manages to avoid the explosion. but as Harpo looks up (crouched) he sees the second disc heading right at him*
oh, crap!
*Harpo runs full protectiuon and absorbs most of the force into his armor, which sends him tumbling back a couple meters (sp? hey, I'm american, I don't really know how to spell those things. ) landing on his back. Harpo flips forward and up, and pulls out his sword from his back. then Harpo rudhes at Tweaker, giving a solid right-to-left swing*where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, July, 01, 2004 4:24 PM

*with processor decided, he shoots ettercap in the foot [on a low damage scale so as not to immediately derezz him]*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

ettercap
User

on Thursday, July, 01, 2004 5:43 PM
Ettercap bombards The Tweaker with the great green gobs of corruption. The last volley with harpo989 seemed to have left a bad taste in his mouth… he’s changed his focus to The Tweaker.

Ettercap is about to run a Peripheral Sweep subroutine, because something tells him that another program has entered the game grid. He doesn’t want to take his eyes off of The Tweaker or harpo989 at the moment, and a quick “P Sweep” will tell him how many programs are present, and depending on how close they are, will tell him who they are and their stats.

P Sweep insta…. **SLAM** Ettercap hits the grid hard landing on his shoulder. Drunken Dimms sore wildly overhead as he hits the grid before he can stop firing. Several of the balls land dangerously close as momentum pushes him through a barrage of his own making… He can feel the shockwaves of exploding balls as they hit the grid nearby. “If I de-rez myself I’m going to be really pissed off!” Ettercap thinks to himself.

His body finally comes to a stop. “What the hell was that?” With no cover nearby he quickly activates his VXQuarantine.app. Isolating it to the immediate area around his body will give him the nanocycles he needs to assess what just happened. A quick systems check reveals that not only has he sustained damage, but his left foot has a 46.832% loss in resolution. Thankfully none of the damage seems to be from the Drunken Dimms…

As Ettercap reconfigures portions of his system to pull energy from less vital areas to the damaged foot he also re-sets several of his subroutines and installs his full compliment of armor… this won’t happen again. He calls up his LOL and uses the scope to scan the portion of the game grid the blast came from… An ICP! …And a well written one at that. Since when do they code ICPs to be stealthy? “Damn! …he probably traced me here from that Japanese server I was in a few mirocycles back.” Ettercap runs his Profiler, "Pranskter Bit... that doesn't sound Japanese."

//system_status: energy reallocation complete. Damaged area increased to 74.862% of original functionality. 25.138% of affected area is not functional at this time.

“It’s not great, but that will get me through this game.”

Ettercap uses the LOL to target the ICP’s weapon, and fires two rounds, but the ICP moves: one round hits Prankster Bit's trigger arm, and the other misses the target completely. "Damn!" Ettercap quickly gets up calls up his cluster disk and begins to run (as best he can) away from the ICP. A disk is thrown and detonated about a meter above Prankster Bit's back.

As the VXQuarantine.app shield disappears Ettercap glances back over his shoulder to see what is going on with harpo989 and The Tweaker.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Box Full of Sky

The Tweaker
User

on Thursday, July, 01, 2004 7:01 PM
Now that DJ is no longer the judge, we can use Gravity subroutines again!

Uh oh... Drunken Dims. Very bad.///install(MatrixJump.Beta)
Installation in progress...///That won't be ready for a few more nanocycles... Time to jettison my diginity.
*As the spinning green spheres hurtled toward him, Tweaker tossed his shield aside and dove to the ground. The Drunken Dims passed angrily over his head and swirled off into infinity.*

That's why you always aim at a person's feet!

*But The Tweaker's mirth quickly faded as he saw Harpo charging toward him, sword in hand.* Oh dear... Shield out of reach, sword not in memory yet... this is a problem.
///Installation complete.Accessing MatrixJump.sub...
///
*Drawing on his power reserve, Tweaker sprang to his feet in a crouch, then leaped high into the air. Rezzing his sword, Ritips, into existence in midair, he dropped to the ground behind Harpo and swung laterally at Harpo's back.*

harpo989
User

on Thursday, July, 01, 2004 10:25 PM
Say... you're right!
[activatesubroutine(whatroutine?= mtrxbllettime_v3.5) = y]*Harpo foucuses, making Tweaker slow down to .35 millicycles. then Harpo crouches and swings at Tweaker's fee*

------------

ettercap
User

on Friday, July, 02, 2004 9:36 AM
Ettercap makes his way around harpo989 and The Tweaker (If he can put them in between himself and Prankster Bit then combat with any of the current programs will be more managable).

Ettercap gets ready to send another volley of cluster disks to Prankster... when he receives a querry from his User, MDL_1.

Ettercap calls up his rod and rezzes up his light cycle to quickly make his way to an I/O node at the far end of the grid.

"This had better be good." he mutters to himself. "I haven't had a good round of combat play in microcycles!"

Once at the I/O node he de-rezzes his cycle and connects:

//login:ettercap_1
//pass: ********

//Receiving user request
//User: MDL_1
//Request status and current location of ettercap.

//priority_1
//report to IP: 155.187.211.101
//possible attack on LAN from outside system via 155.187.205.1
//initial detection on 00:03:93:b1:3c:d1
//request ettercap locate system breech, isolate attacker, trace, and destroy.

//End of line.

Ettercap turns back to the small cluster of programs engaged in combat. "Just when it was getting good... I'll see you guys in a few microcycles. Keep the grid warm for me - I'll be back before this game is done."

Ettercap rezzes out of the game grid.

Read as: I'm going to be away for the holiday weekend and most likely wont be able to keep up with the game until next week (I didn't want to slow down the progress by not responding for a few days). Have a great 4th of July harpo989, and any other programs from the states. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Box Full of Sky

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, July, 02, 2004 2:59 PM
*Tweaker sets his MtrxBulletTime subroutine to auto-synch with Harpo's and blocks the slash with his sword by stabbing downwards. He then converts the block into a slash by bringing his 2D blade up between Harpo's legs.*where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

harpo989
User

on Friday, July, 02, 2004 6:35 PM
[newparematers(whatroutine?= mtrxbllettime_v3.5) = "accellerate time around unit 'Harpo989' by factor of 4.83 nanocycles" sys_warning! this will alter base code of subroutine. are you sure you wish to coninue? y or n "y"][setnewparematers(whatroutine?= mtrxbllettime_v3.5) = y][mtrxbllettime_v4.1 installed.]*with the base code of Harpo's routine modified, (I wrote it, I can change the base code if I want to) Harpo starts moving five times faster then any program could. he easaly jumps out of Tweaker's way, then does a solid slash at Tweaker's head from Tweaker's right, then another from his left, then a punch into the back of Tweaker's head*

[comment]Tweaker, mtrxbllettime is not written to accellerate time, just slow it, so I re-wrote the base code to change that. scince it's not part of the normal functions, you version could not adapt. gotcha. [/comment]where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, July, 02, 2004 10:28 PM
Well, if I can't speed up, I can certainly slow you down!

///MtrxBulletTime(5)::FieldExpand(10) //expand the bubble of slowed time 10 meters in every direction
Call MtrxBulletTime(0); //Invoke another instance of MtrxBulletTime; this one applies only to me and is set to zero
//Net result: Everything within a 10m radius of Tweaker (i.e. Harpo) is slowed by a factor of 5, except Tweaker himself. We keep messing with the grid physics, though, we're going to cause a system error. ///
[DAMAGE][DAMAGE][CRITICAL DAMAGE]/Backing up critical files...done./
[slides Ritips into sheath with a digital sssshink][whips out disc and throws it, smacking Harpo full in the face][rolls and picks up shield]order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid