Game Grid 
 Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
harpo989
User

Re: Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

on Saturday, July, 03, 2004 2:37 PM
*Tweaker took about two nanocycles too long sheathing his sword, giving Harpo enough time to dodge the disc, but barely. Harpo rolls to his left, then leaping to his left, chopping at Tweaker's head with one hand, then as soon as he lands, Harpo fires his mesh (other hand) at point blank at the middle of Tweaker's back (shoulder area)*

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, July, 03, 2004 4:34 PM

*shoots harpo in the with the [weakened] railgun*

[still hurts, but not so much, and the flashbomb is now more powerful]
*then he unsheathes Blue Blaze and slices harpo's back*order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Saturday, July, 03, 2004 8:10 PM
*Tweaker comes out of his roll with his shield (left arm) facing Harpo*
CLANG! pssh! pshh! [takes the hits on his shield; no damage]
[recalls disc]With a fffffink! Tweaker's ID disc came streaking back to his hand, punching through Harpo's torso on the way. Tweaker switched to Cluster.Gold and threw the disc again, ready to detonate it should Harpo dodge.

harpo989
User

on Saturday, July, 03, 2004 9:03 PM
ahem, a slight continuity error, Prankster:
Prankster bit Wrote:
he lies prone on the grid floor a little way away and ponders who to shoot at
then you're right next to me... error_continuity.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, July, 04, 2004 9:31 AM
harpo989 Wrote:ahem, a slight continuity error, Prankster:
Prankster bit Wrote:
he lies prone on the grid floor a little way away and ponders who to shoot at
then you're right next to me... error_continuity.

oh, right, sorry.

how about this:

*shoots harpo in the with the [weakened] railgun*

[still hurts, but not so much, and the flashbomb is now more powerful]
*then, as harpo is blinded by the flash, he unsheathes Blue Blaze, runs towards harpo and slices harpo's back*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Sunday, July, 04, 2004 7:35 PM
[comment] AAAH! EVRYONE'S ATTACKING ME![/comment]
*the railgun is easaly dodged, but the ID disc hit at the same time, making Harpo wince and crouch. he sees Prankster come running, but as he enters the 10m radius of Tweaker's Mtrxbllettime, he slows down to half his regular speed, leting Harpo easly roll to his right, out of the bubble, then taking a solid stab at the slowed-down Pankster with his sword. Harpo sees the cluster disc coming, and fires his mesh, blowing it up in between Tweaker and Prankster, and using Prankster as a body shield*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, July, 05, 2004 6:49 PM
[comment] What? I thought everyone was attacking me! [/comment]
Time for me to scram. [backflips a few meters away] [pulls out toolbox]
///access."Tweaker Toolbox.zip"();
extract(Launch.obj);
install(Launch);
///
Datalines began to rezz onto the Grid, sliding together and twisting upwards, forming themselves into the shape of a huge sliding catapult, pointing almost straight up.. Tweaker ran over to it and jumped up into the chamber, locking himself into place. With the flick of a finger he activated the machine and was hurled high into the air. As he dropped toward the ground he pulled out his Rod Primitive and held it in both hands.
/activating Flyer.sub/
A planar, chevron-shaped wing rezzed into place above him, and control bits appeared at both ends of his P-Rod. Energy propulsion boots rezzed onto his feet, and weapons emplacements angled down from the wing.
[two auto-guided energy beams angle down and strike Ettercap (damage: 30 pts each)]where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, July, 08, 2004 4:56 PM

whoa!

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Trace
User

on Thursday, July, 08, 2004 8:39 PM
Trace rezzes in atop one of the grid walls and sits down to watch the lads.

Hey, these boys are good!

ettercap
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2004 11:05 AM
...Actually Ettercap had rezzed out a few micro cycles back, but that’s ok.

Ettercap rezzes in and is caught almost instantly by The Tweaker's blasts. Ettercap soars backwards and lands hard on his back.

“Ooof!”

His body reeling from the pain, but thankfully the 60pts damage came out of his armor, and not his code!

Ettercap rolls backwards, calls up his rod primitive and rezzes up his lightcycle as The Tweaker makes another pass at him. Energy bolts hit the grid on either side of Ettercap as he zooms off across the game grid with the Tweaker trying to keep up. Ettercap can feel impact vibrations rising up through his rod as The Tweaker desperately tries to de-rezz Ettercap's lightcylce. ...Jog right... Jog left... Jog right... The Tweaker is persistent, but his speed is no match for the lightcycle.

Ettercap cuts left twice to face The Tweaker, who is now some distance off but coming in for a strafing run. Ettercap de-rezzes his lightcycle, holsters his rod, and accesses his armory archive.

//
load program: tank
---load Subroutine: Weapon Charge.Gold
---load Subroutine: Hull Integrity.Gold

load Subroutine: Triangulate.Beta
//

A nanocylce later a large orange rectangular grid appears on the game grid and rises above Ettercap's head to reveal his tank.

Energy bolts hit the tank... barely 5pts damage... "Pfft, I can fix that in a calculation." Ettercap takes a bead on the Tweaker in his reticle and fires two shots in quick succession. The first obliterates the left wing of The Tweaker's glider, the second breaks he remaining piece in two. Small bits of energy and code rain down as The Tweaker comes crashing to the grid.

Ettercap de-rezzes his tank and calls up his LOL and takes a bead on Prankster Bit, who is now quite a distance away. Hobbling in a speedy side step Ettercap fires three rounds at Prankster Bit while keeping The Tweaker in his peripheral vision.

"Hey, Trace. Grab a disk and join in."
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

01000101 01001110 01000100 0010000001001111 01000110 00100000 0100110001001001 01001110 01000101 00101110
Box Full of Sky

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2004 11:26 AM

*all 3 LOL beams miss him. he loads up his LOL and the railgun set on timer mode. he shoots ettercap square in the chest. ettercap starts to slowly turn white*

hah! ettercap, in 3 posts time, you will be derezzed, and it's been embedded into your code as well

*evil laughter* muah ha ha ha ha [etc]
posts remaining:3

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2004 12:02 PM
What did they teach me in BASIC Training? Never go up against a tank.
"Whoooooah" Tweaker yelled as his Flyer disintegrated around him. The control rod in his hands, no longer suspended, dropped with him as he fell to the Grid. He softened the fall by ending it with a roll instead of a WHUMP, but it still knocked away the last of his health reserves. Though his energy was nearly full, his health was down to 4%. Time to get out of here before I get myself killed...
[rez_out][message: OK, you guys got me. I'm going to spend a few turns in front of a Patch Routine. See you soon. ]

ettercap
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2004 1:01 PM
Damn your Prankster Bit!

The blast from the rail gun punches through the last bit of protection Ettercap's Truncate subroutine offered. ...It also consumed quite a bit of his remaining health.

//
WARNING: DERESOLUTION IMINANT
ERROR 144-A: FORIEGN CODE DETECTED. NEW COMMAND LINES INITIATED. PRIMARY PROGRAMING ALTERED.
//

Ettercap quickly switches gears and calls up his disk (no energy usage on that). He de-installs his Truncate Subroutine (It's useless at this point), and installs his LIP(Gold).app ("Locate, Isolate, and PURGE"... a little subroutine he picked up from maintenance and repair program on that Japanese server. It's designed specifically to deal with foreign code and command lines/requests) and initiates a scan.

//
FORIEGN CODE DETECTED
EMBEDDING: LEVEL 12
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETE EXECUTION OF FOREIGN CODE COMMAND LINE: 42.8 NANOCYLCES
ESTIMATED TIME FOR ISOLATION: 31.2 NANOCYLCES
ESTIMATED TIME FOR PURGE: 10.3 NANOCYCLES
ENERGY REQUIRED: 83%
ENERGY AVAILABLE: 94%
ISOLATION INITATED...
//

"You beat me Prankster bit. My subroutine will remove the foreign code just under the wire, but the process will deplete me of my energy... not to mention I need to find myself a health patch to fix the foot you shot.'

Ettercap rezzes out.

01000101 01001110 01000100 0010000001001111 01000110 00100000 0100110001001001 01001110 01000101 00101110
Box Full of Sky

harpo989
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2004 6:19 PM
*cough*

harpo989 Wrote:*the railgun is easaly dodged, but the ID disc hit at the same time, making Harpo wince and crouch. he sees Prankster come running, but as he enters the 10m radius of Tweaker's Mtrxbllettime, he slows down to half his regular speed, letting Harpo easly roll to his right, out of the bubble, then taking a solid stab at the slowed-down Pankster with his sword.*

*cough*

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, July, 16, 2004 2:36 PM
harpo989 Wrote:*cough*

harpo989 Wrote:*the railgun is easaly dodged, but the ID disc hit at the same time, making Harpo wince and crouch. he sees Prankster come running, but as he enters the 10m radius of Tweaker's Mtrxbllettime, he slows down to half his regular speed, letting Harpo easly roll to his right, out of the bubble, then taking a solid stab at the slowed-down Pankster with his sword.*

*cough*

:P fine:P

ouch!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Saturday, July, 17, 2004 12:53 PM
huh. so it's just Prankster and me... heh heh.
[activatesubroutine(whatroutine?= 'Concussion rifle' (C:\games\lucasarts\JK\data1.gob) ) = done.]*Harpo rezzes up the Concussion rifle and starts taking shots at Prankster*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Saturday, July, 17, 2004 2:40 PM
[rezzes back in] Power recharge complete!

[stops at the Replicator next to the bleachers and feeds in the pattern for a Warthog from Halo][slaves the gun to the driver's seat] Woohoo!

[screeches by Harpo and Prankster laying down intensive fire from the hex cannon on the back]

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, July, 17, 2004 5:20 PM
harpo989 Wrote:huh. so it's just Prankster and me... heh heh.
[activatesubroutine(whatroutine?= 'Concussion rifle' (C:\games\lucasarts\JK\data1.gob) ) = done.]*Harpo rezzes up the Concussion rifle and starts taking shots at Prankster*

HOLY HELL! [yes i have played that game, and i do know what that gun is like]
*after the barrage is over, prkanster lifts himself off the floor*

hoooohh, two can play at that game.

summon u2weapons.weaponsingularitycannonpickup

*a huge green blob rezzes into prankster's hands*

he presses a "button" and a mini black hole starts hurtling towards Harpo at top speed.

"It tends to shoot out a black hole type thing, that basically will destroy anything it hits" --quote about this gun from planetunreal.com

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Saturday, July, 17, 2004 6:34 PM
*Harpo takes some of the impact from the Hog's blast, doing damage to his armor. then Harpo gets up only to see this singularity thingie flying at him*
Aw, crap. I need something clever here...
*Harpo rezzes in a light cycle*
[avctivatesubroutine(whatroutine?= "Hulk power throw" (C:\games\hulkthegame\data1.cab) WARNING! THIS IS A ONE TIME USE SUBROUTINE! continue? y/n=y) = done]*Harpo throws the light cycleinto the singularity blast, then grabs Tweaker's Hog as it passes him and throws it into Prankster*
[sys_message: 'Hulk power throw' = deactivated]
[comment]Hey, even sucky games have their uses. [/comment]

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, July, 18, 2004 1:36 PM

*junmps to the side as the watrhog comes crashing towards him*

hmm

[summon. ONSvehicles.ONSattackcraft]
*a Raptor [vehicle from ut2004 onslaught] spawns on the grid, prankster climbs into it and flies directly upwards, then starts shooting rapid-fire plasma cannons at harpo*

how d'ya like them apples?

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Most Extreme Disc Competition 2