Game Grid 
 Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
The Tweaker
User

Re: Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

on Sunday, July, 18, 2004 1:49 PM
There was a tremendous BANG and the grid shook as the singularity destabilized. Harpo's Hulk Throw took Tweaker and his Hog almost directly through the explosion-- the blast, combined with the impact of his Hog against the ground, threw Tweaker clear of his vehicle. He flew through the air, arms gyrating, and landed with a roll, as well as some bumps and bruises. He quickly looked back, to find that Prankster had been instantly derezzed by the impact of the Warthog. Never had a chance, Tweaker thought with a smirk.

He climbed into the back of the jouncing Warthog, powered up the hex cannon, and began to draw an ever-narrowing spiral of death around Harpo.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

harpo989
User

on Sunday, July, 18, 2004 3:05 PM
Ha! should have taken better aim!
*Harpo turns one of his meshes into a riot shield, then charges at the Hog, firing a mesh st Tweaker with the other hand*

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, July, 18, 2004 3:13 PM
Tweaker suddenly had a flashback from another time, another universe, of the Master Chief laying down fire from this very Warthog as aliens poured down the landscape at him. A handful of their shots made it through, activating the golden glow of his shields, but the Warthog's turret mowed them down in vast swaths. The battle ended very, very quickly.

Tweaker shook his head to clear the memory. Must have strung along when I imported this vehicle. The situation was very similar to his present one, however: Most of Harpo's shots were absorbed by the indestructible Warthog, with only a handful finding their way to his protected position in back. "Ha! You cannot stand before the p0wer of the H3>< C4NN0n!"

Threat level increased. Switching to alternate protocol...

Tweaker aborted his spiral tactics and took direct aim at Harpo through the Riot Shield. Harpo kept coming, but the continuous stream of hex fire shattered his shield in seconds and broke through, to deliver him death.

"Sorry, Harpo, ol' boy, looks like this is End Of Line for you!"

/~Harpo989.exe/

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, July, 18, 2004 5:11 PM
The Tweaker Wrote: He quickly looked back, to find that Prankster had been instantly derezzed by the impact of the Warthog. Never had a chance, Tweaker thought with a smirk.

ahahem [clearing throat noise]
Prankster bit Wrote: *junmps to the side as the watrhog comes crashing towards him*

hmm

[summon. ONSvehicles.ONSattackcraft]
*a Raptor [vehicle from ut2004 onslaught] spawns on the grid, prankster climbs into it and flies directly upwards, then starts shooting rapid-fire plasma cannons at harpo*

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, July, 19, 2004 11:33 AM
/Timeline Amendment Activated; Overwriting...done./
[comment]Oops. Sorry. Although how anyone can avoid a Warthog traveling at that speed is beyond me...

harpo989
User

on Monday, July, 19, 2004 9:21 PM
How a Hog could derezz me is beyond me...

Sludge4.dll: All foregin subroutines so far used are now banned. all foregin subroutines are banned for two more pages.

*Harpo rezzes back in, and tries to wield his Concussion rifle*
Blast that judge... anyway.
*Harpo whips out double meshes and and starts firing at Tweaker from behind*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, July, 20, 2004 11:44 AM
*Tweaker whips out Thiaf and blocks the shot without even looking, then backflips, landing behind Harpo and firing his Cluster Disc at point-blank range*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, July, 20, 2004 4:16 PM
hmm. two can play that game.
*Harpo whips around, grabs the cluster and tossesit up at Pankster before Tweak could detonate it. then Harpo kicks Tweaker's legs out from under him and jams his two rod halfs into Tweaker*

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, July, 20, 2004 6:04 PM
BZZZ... ERROR... OVERLOAD... Hey! My disc! Give that BZZ back!

[recall]
Tweaker's Disc detonated, knocking Prankster over, and returned to Tweaker, punching through Harpo on the way back. The impact interrupted Harpo's attack long enough for Tweaker to sweep a leg out and bring Harpo to the ground next to him.

Both jumped to their feet at the same time. Tweaker pulled out his Suffusion and activated it, pointing it at Harpo as it rezzed in. The energy ring pulsed forward through Harpo's chest, and Tweaker released the subroutine, leaving Harpo with a Suffusion weapon poking through him.

Tweaker stepped back and rezzed in Ritips.

CalvinSpiff
User

on Tuesday, July, 27, 2004 7:48 AM
Yeah. I'll be watching REAL close.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

Prankster bit
User

on Tuesday, July, 27, 2004 11:15 AM
*after recovering from being knocked over, he kneels on one knee with the other foot on the ground, loads up the railgun modifier into his LOL and shoots harpo in the forehead.

harpo starts to glow bright white*

err, tweak, you's better move away ASAP

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, July, 27, 2004 6:26 PM
[comment] GAH! SEE? [/comment]
*as soon as the suffusion solidified, the armor charged up and then derezzed the suffusion with a quick jolt. then the LOL shot hit Harpo in the head, and Harpo, hearing Prankster's comment, pulled out his Mesh sword and stabbed at Tweaker*

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, July, 27, 2004 8:24 PM
Tweaker caught the stab on his plane-shield and darted away from the glowing Harpo as the Railgun charge activated.

[darts behind Prankster, then surrupticiously pulls out a razor-sharp Plane Primitive and sends it spinning silently through the air at him]

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, July, 28, 2004 3:31 AM

harpo is now glowing pure white an starts to implode.

[OOC] btw, tweaker, is that plane aimed at me? you should post your actions more clearlyabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, July, 28, 2004 11:27 AM
[comment] Sorry if that wasn't clear. I thought it was. The antecedent of the pronoun "him" is indeed "Prankster".

Edit: CLARIFICATION: The word "behind" is approximate-- I'm actually about 30 degrees left of that. Also, the plane I'm throwing is silent, unlike the disc-- you can't hear it coming. Sort of the digital equivalent of a ninja star, except that, since it's two-dimensional and thus infinitely sharp, it'll slice through anything not specifically designed to counter it--a sword, for example.[/comment]order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, July, 28, 2004 11:49 PM
[comment]Well... hmm. OOH! I hope you like this'n...[/comment]
*Feeling himself begin to implode, Harpo thinks fast, then pulls out a Ball primitive and swallows it. the internal explosion is enough to stop the implosion, and Harpo crouches for a moment to recover. then, Harpo pulls out his railgun mesh mod and activates it. then Harpo starts firing rapidly at the two programs, specificly Prankster, while in his other hand, he rezzes in a Mesh shield*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, July, 29, 2004 5:11 AM

hmm, acrobatics time...

*as the burning white mesh blasts come towards him, he starts jumping and flipping around, dodging every single shot. then, at the pinnacle of a large jump, he aims his normal LOL and shoots harpo in the forehead again. harpo then goes brain-dead

[note/] all this happens before harpo has a chance to block the LOL shot with the mesh shield [note]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

CalvinSpiff
User

on Wednesday, August, 04, 2004 5:41 AM

Wha- It's still going!
--------------------------------------------------------

Ha! Missed!

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

harpo989
User

on Thursday, August, 05, 2004 2:30 PM
*The LOL shot his Harpo in the head but...*
[getParematers(whatsubroutine? = 'Armor plating') = "blocks all Mesh dirivtives and one specified weapon currently specified: 'Prankster's LOL' "]*Harpo takes the shot in his right arm, then takes out a prankster gigabit and tosses it at Prankster, then runs for cover*
Booom!

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Saturday, August, 07, 2004 2:48 AM
Tweaker's Plane primitive, unseen and unblocked, spun silently through the air toward Prankster just as he finished one jump and began another. The world switched to bullet-time for Prankster as the razor-sharp Plane Primitive sliced through his right leg at the thigh, truncating it cleanly. Then everything sped up again: the Plane whirled over to Harpo's left and spun into the Grid like a thrown floppy disk, and Prankster collapsed to the ground, one leg missing and 25% of his health gone.

[comment] and please, no "instant recharge" subroutines this time... no offense...

Tweaker spun the Bit embedded in the handle of his sword, and the planar blade spun several times and morphed into a long Rod. Tweaker ran two steps forward, then used the sword to vault up into the air. He spun, twisted, then dropped down behind Harpo and bashed him in the back of the skull.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Most Extreme Disc Competition 2