User

Re: Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

on Saturday, August, 07, 2004 11:52 AM

*slumps to the ground from one-legness*

"[insert agonizing scream here]"

prankster gigabit in 10...9...8...

init=(derezzpranksteryotabit)

activate(when?) health=0

*the prankster gigabit hits prankster and explodes, instantly derezzing him HOWEVER when prankster derezzes, an even bigger explosion goes off. a large mushroom cloud of pixels quickly engulfes the rest of the grin. and the other participants. instantly derezzing them.
when the explosion died down, backup versions of all the other programs as well as prankster rezz in to start again [just to make it fair]*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, August, 08, 2004 5:01 PM
We like explosions, yes we do!

[throws Cluster disc at Prankster again]

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, August, 08, 2004 5:26 PM
*does a sideways roll to dodge the disc. waits for it to explode and return to tweaker. he then installs a gold version of every armour subroutine, and transforms the rod into a handheld hex cannon and starts unloading streams of energy pellets at tweaker

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, August, 09, 2004 4:53 AM
[rezzes in Thiaf, expands its dimensions slightly, and uses shield like a sail]
[explosion throws him whirling high in the air but relatively undamaged]
[rezzes in Flyer and dips toward the ground, accelerating as he drops]
[strafes Prankster with hex fire]

Prankster bit
User

on Monday, August, 09, 2004 4:57 AM

*unsheathes blue blaze and uses it like a lightsaber by reflecting all the hex blasts back to tweaker*

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, August, 23, 2004 6:11 PM
rezes in on top of an extremely tall tower many, many memory blocks away, but still barely within sight of the gaming arena

Muhahahahah!!!

Well, well, well!

It looks like the killjoy is gone, so now I can open up a can of old school whupass on these characters! Let's see how they handle... WEAPONS OF MASS DELETION!

///Load MISLCMND.exe -level=50 -target=game domain -bulls eye=game arena -soundfx=off -shadows=off -translucent=on

*Takes one very final look at the gaming arena... and hits enter*

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BUH-BYE!

*Looks up into sky to see dozens upon dozens of completely silent, shadowless, nigh invisible hyper-velocity high-yield nuclear ICBMs -- each one capable of writing over 512MB of any form of memory/storage with all zeros 10 times over in a matter of milliseconds -- streaking to deliver the game domain to its doom, then rezes out when the missiles are only 20 feet from the ground*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, August, 24, 2004 3:25 PM
*Harpo rezzes in*
blasted lag. anyway...
*Harpo notes the missles strikeing the game grid*
Yaaah! who did this?
*Harpo dives and thensees a rocket slamming down on top of him. Harpo manages to pull out a small book, and opens it, right before the missle hits. Harpo dissapears, and the book is written over*
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, October, 08, 2004 1:01 PM

starts to complain while peforming huge leaps to dodge the milssiles.

that.....mutoid.....man.....doesn't.......deserve.......his.......cycles!

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2004 12:23 PM
*gets out disc and tosses at them *

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Friday, November, 26, 2004 1:38 PM
I'll whip out my sytem weapon..... to end MutoidMan's life ONCE AND FOR ALL!
(summons a Chaingun [C:/Games/Unreal/Chaingun.obj])
(summons an ASMD [C:/Games/unreal/ASMD.obj])

COMBINE!
(combines the Chaingun and ASMD into the Antimatter Pulverizer.obj!)

*fires at MutoidMan*
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, November, 28, 2004 4:34 PM

[OOC: UNREAL!!!. legendry game!!!]
right, let's see if this port works...

spawn doom3_weapon_soulcube

*a small brown cube with one face covered in eyes rezzes into prankster's hand.*
[in the game, the soulcube is a magical weapon that instantly kills the first thing it touches]
gangway!

all the programs move behind prankster as he chucks the cube at the rezzing shell that is mutoidman. while in flight, hundreds of blades spring out of the sides of the soulcube and start spinning around quickly.

the soulcube homes in on mutoidman and touches him a nanocycle before he completely rezzes out...

mutoidman=deleted

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Monday, November, 29, 2004 12:21 PM
Now that the cheater's gone, Bittie, Ettercap's NEXT!!!! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, November, 29, 2004 6:28 PM
A few picocycles before the soulcube hits MutoidMan, he notices the soulcube, spawns a shell of himself and lets the decoy get blasted while he easily escapes!

"Oh, so Prankster bit thinks he can dodge stuff, huh? Well then..."

In less than the span of a femtocycle, MutoidMan rezzes in behind Prankster bit in a fully armed and armored Pyro GL with the tip of the barrel of a mass driver touching Prankster bit's head and fires said mass driver, reducing Prankster bit to nothing. In a brilliant move, the mass driver was also lined up with Blue Hero Kid, and after being the last thing to pass through Prankster bit's mind, the driven mass annihilates him as well.

"Dodge that! Oh, that's right, you couldn't! Bwaaahahahaha!!!

Free from meddlers, MutoidMan rezzes out safely to complete his plans for the newly deleted area...

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, November, 29, 2004 11:44 PM
...and the plans are complete!

The huge, freshly deleted area begins to glow. Vector lines spring from the air and quicky frame thousands of massive stuctures. Textures begin to rez in, and soon MutoidMan's plans come to fruition.

"At last! 'Villainous Village', my new encrypted, secure virtual server exclusively for my fellow video game villains is booted up and running flawlessly. And look, nobody came in at the last moment and pulled off anything!

Now we villains have a place to hang out in luxury without being pestered by those annoying video game heros, or those even more annoying programs who think they are heroes.

Ah yes, with every last memory space spoken for, the build points, weapon subroutines and ability subroutines I charged are already rolling in! Already I have more power than any other program on any system!

Dreams do come true!"

With that, MutoidMan retired to his area of Villainous Village, followed by every imaginable video game villain, to finally be free of those boring goody-two-shoes once and for all!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Prankster bit
User

on Tuesday, November, 30, 2004 2:32 PM

update=complete

prankster bit v4.0 (rezz)

a newly updated version of prankster bit rezzes in silently behind mutoidman, stealthily unsheathes blue blaze, installs gigahertz [like megahertz, but much, much more powerful], and swings for mutiodman's neck before he heads off towards the village...

there is a soft "schink" as blue blase slices through mutoidman's neck. his head rolls off and onto the floor.

that's it. no more mutiodman on this thread! [seriously, all this weapons of mass deletion crap isn't entertaining, it just spoils everyone else's fun]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Tuesday, November, 30, 2004 2:46 PM
Great.... I'm going to need a new body. RESURRECTION!
*I rerezzed in my new Aqua Custom Armor* Now for the moment. VAMPIRE BITE! *drains Mutoid's healh by 900 and I am healed by 900 Hitpoints* You are getting weak, idiot cheater. SAMURAI SWORD! *his Phantom II preforms a backflip and unleashes a large amount of energy straight at Mutoidman*

Now for the finale. Cannon in, High Cannon in, Mega Cannon in.... GIGA CANNON. *unleashes a large cannon straight at Mutoid Man's face*

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, November, 30, 2004 5:45 PM
The energy that Blue Hero Kid shot at MutoidMan's head misses because MutoidMan's head wasn't there! The rest of it hits his chassis and barely chips some textures.

MutoidMan's head derezzes and rerezzes atop his neck.

"Fortunately, I compartmentalized my code long ago. I simply reinitialized my head subroutine."

He then wraps a huge hand around Blue Hero Kid's head and squeezes until his fingers touch his palm and a puff of pixels escapes from between his fingers. The rest of Blue Hero Kid slumps to the ground and is ground to pixel dust underneath MutoidMan's treads.

"That's what you get for name-calling!"

Then he turns to Prankster bit.

"Heh. You like messing with people's heads? Try this on for size!"

With that, a dozen Combine missiles (from HL2) strike the ground forming a circular cage around Prankster bit. Out from the rear hatches of each the half-buried missiles come four headcrabs, each intent on making a zombie out of Prankster bit!

As Prankster bit fights for his life against the dozens of screeching headcrabs leaping at him from all directions, MutoidMan safely derezzes, having toyed with this system's programs to his heart's content.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Wednesday, December, 01, 2004 12:58 PM
>: OK, this means war!
*he regenrates to his self again, this time on Villan Village HQ*

It looks like you squeezed me to a squeegee, but I have the Regeneration.Dll subrountine installed in my body. Permanently. So BYE! *unleashes a large energy blast that in a flash, MutoidMan is now dust*

Now to blow up the evil city.
(and so BHK destroys the entire city. MutoidMan's dream became a nightmare.)

Narrator: A while later.....
(The whole Villanous Village lies in ruins)

There. All done. Now the next target is:
Prankster Bit! >

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, December, 01, 2004 3:09 PM
And then Blue Hero Kid barely comes out of the delirium he is in, having suffered such a fierce and savage thrashing at the hands of all the video game bad guys who dog-piled him the instant he set foot in Villainous Village. (Hey, villains don't just live here, they all protect the place too!)

They restrained him and allowed him to keep computing and dreaming of victory just long enough to allow them to prepare a special low-level disk tool that would write over all of his bits - including the bits in his regeneration subroutine - with zeros, permanently wiping him from the system.

His final groggy words before being annihilated are:

"Ugh.. hey, I blew you all up, what're you doing here?"

The last thing he hears before his own tortured screams - think Clu being tortured and derezzed by the MCP - drown out all other sound is the explosion of laughter from the villains at his ludicrous last statement.

And then the low-level tool is executed, and so is Blue Hero Kid.

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, December, 01, 2004 4:01 PM

oh for christ sake, i've had enough of this *bats a headcrab away with his disc*

time for a taste of your own medicine...

*prankster rezzes out of the cage and into the control tower.
he then summons an ion cannon [ut2004] which instantly zaps mutoidman with 20Yotahurtz of beam energy which instantle derezzes him FOR GOOD! [hint, hint]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Most Extreme Disc Competition 2