Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Where can I play the Tron Arcade, no really.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Doug Jacoby
User

"It felt like Flynn"

on Saturday, December, 04, 2004 1:05 AM
Did not think of that.

I loved those Tron games for the Atari 2600.

End Of Line

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: Where can I play the Tron Arcade, no really.

on Saturday, December, 04, 2004 1:18 AM
I loved those Tron games for the Atari 2600.

"Tron, Deadly Discs" was pretty good, and allowed for level advancement,

I always felt "Adventures of Tron" got a bit too difficult too fast.

-Matt

Doug Jacoby
User

"I programmed you to want too much"

on Saturday, December, 04, 2004 3:10 AM
"I programmed you to want too much"

"The Adventures of Tron" for the Atari 2600 had a Tron Arcade like "Joystick" sold separately that was very close to the Arcade "Joysticks."

It was Awesome!

End Of Line
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

harpo989
User

on Saturday, December, 04, 2004 1:13 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
But hell, the game play was way amazing. I dare anyone these days to come up with a game these days where the imagination factor is the dominant part of the game.
I belive they mentioned on The Tron 20th anniversary DVD (I don't remember who) about our ability to create reality limiting us rather than setting us free... Just thought I'd mention that, as I seem agree with both of you.

Plus, does Tron look sorta like darwin in that MCP shot?

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Compucore
User

on Saturday, December, 04, 2004 6:55 PM
I was just thinking here a few moments ago. And when I was down at a near by future shop as well. And came a thunking here about what I had seen. Davetron correct me if I am wrong here. Walt Disney still owns the rights to the Arcade Roms of Tron and Disc of Tron right??? Couldn't they just make a TV game console of the two of them together into one small console system where they have the joystick and the turning wheel for both of them? I mean come to think of it It might be a good thing to have. Just to give you an idea here. I have a link from Future shop Canadian side here. There are others there as well. Just came to thinkiing of this since one time or another the questions have always been asked about it.

Just
a thought

What do you think or what do other programs think. Its just an idea when I was looking at this this afternoon.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 04, 2004 7:21 PM
BVG doesn't own the ROM, Bally/Midway does.

That idea has been proposed by about 20 people already at BVG. No sign of it happening yet.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Saturday, December, 04, 2004 7:25 PM
Okay Just a thought. I wasn't too sure if it was Bally or BVG who still owned the rights to it. Was just a thought of it. Since it has already been brought up 20 times like you said. No use of Beating the perverbial horse to death right.

I think it might be a good idea. WOuld be different to see the tron classic to come out like that with the others. games of tron.

DaveTRON Wrote:BVG doesn't own the ROM, Bally/Midway does.

That idea has been proposed by about 20 people already at BVG. No sign of it happening yet.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2004 12:21 AM
Doug Jacoby Wrote:

How is it that the light cycle's game in Tron the movie was different that the real Arcade?

End Of Line
In what respects?
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

CalvinSpiff II
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2004 5:55 AM
Nikster Wrote:Or...you can get MAME.

Yeah, that's what I was going to suggest.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming for you, people! You thought you'd defeated me, but I'm still here! I will kill you all! MWAHAHAH *cough wheeze* HAHAHA *hack cough* argh.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Where can I play the Tron Arcade, no really.