General Discussion 
 Site Issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Site Issues

on Thursday, March, 24, 2005 3:20 AM

Nikster Wrote:Have you tried accessing your account thru IanStorm?
Thanks for that tip Nik, but unfortunately it still didn't work.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Nikster
User

on Thursday, March, 24, 2005 1:21 PM
Aww geez...it used too...that's how I used to edit my profile and stuff.

Sorry

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Kamui
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2005 10:38 AM
One other issue: This Blue Hero Kid (BHK), he's gotten really annoying and appears in the Game Grid every so often. He power plays, bumps dead topics without warning with meaningless posts, ignores everyone. He's just really bad. I try to ignore him, but he's just gotten pretty bad. Can you please do something about him?

Thanks. ^^;;

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Vortex.EXE
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2005 6:26 PM
Howdy. I have to agree with sketch, I think there should be a fan art option on the upload...I mean, I may just be stupid, but I got kind of confused when trying to put my first fan art up on here...

Just thought I'd say something...

Astrozombbie!!!
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 4:13 PM
Fan Art... YEAH!!

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 6:25 PM

Or as I like to call it..... "F-Art".

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 6:28 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

Or as I like to call it..... "F-Art".

He he he, cute!

** takes a whiff **

Whoa!

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, July, 15, 2005 3:01 PM
AURIC!!!!

Yoohoo!!!!

Can you please fix the file listing for the TRON 2.0 File Archives? There are files in there that cannot be seen because the list is screwy.

DaveTRON

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 22, 2005 9:53 PM
Uh oh!

The Who's Online clones are back!

This is the current who's online listing:

1. Compucore (Karl Entner) Viewing Forums 7/22/2005 9:50:55 PM
2. Nikster (Nik(ki) Davis) Viewing Topic: NEW: Tron I/O Club Remix (DDR) 7/22/2005 9:13:16 PM
3. redrain85 (Rod Rehn) Viewing Topic: Re: New 2.0 Comic Images 7/22/2005 9:44:47 PM
4. Compucore (Karl Entner) Viewing Forums 7/22/2005 9:50:55 PM
5. Nikster (Nik(ki) Davis) Viewing Topic: NEW: Tron I/O Club Remix (DDR) 7/22/2005 9:13:16 PM
6. redrain85 (Rod Rehn) Viewing Topic: Re: New 2.0 Comic Images 7/22/2005 9:44:47 PM
7. TheReelTodd (Todd Washburn) Who's On 7/22/2005 9:04:51 PM
8. Jademz (Jadem coxon) Viewing Topic: Re: The Identity of fCom's CEO (Spoilers Inside) 7/22/2005 9:27:31 PM

Note the clones

And the Detach This To A Window button results in a pop-up window with an error message in it.

Compucore
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2005 10:12 PM
Gal darm it I told my clone to lay dormant there. Gal nul unit that he is he couldn't keep ing btes out of it. .

TheReelTodd Wrote:Uh oh!

The Who's Online clones are back!

This is the current who's online listing:

1. Compucore (Karl Entner) Viewing Forums 7/22/2005 9:50:55 PM
2. Nikster (Nik(ki) Davis) Viewing Topic: NEW: Tron I/O Club Remix (DDR) 7/22/2005 9:13:16 PM
3. redrain85 (Rod Rehn) Viewing Topic: Re: New 2.0 Comic Images 7/22/2005 9:44:47 PM
4. Compucore (Karl Entner) Viewing Forums 7/22/2005 9:50:55 PM
5. Nikster (Nik(ki) Davis) Viewing Topic: NEW: Tron I/O Club Remix (DDR) 7/22/2005 9:13:16 PM
6. redrain85 (Rod Rehn) Viewing Topic: Re: New 2.0 Comic Images 7/22/2005 9:44:47 PM
7. TheReelTodd (Todd Washburn) Who's On 7/22/2005 9:04:51 PM
8. Jademz (Jadem coxon) Viewing Topic: Re: The Identity of fCom's CEO (Spoilers Inside) 7/22/2005 9:27:31 PM

Note the clones

And the Detach This To A Window button results in a pop-up window with an error message in it.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2005 1:40 PM

This really isn't a complaint so much as a compliment. I would just like to say I love the ability to edit your own posts once you've posted them. I absolutely HATE when I post some embarrasing typo and then can't change it.

Just thought I would mention that.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 24, 2005 12:13 AM
Still can't create new forum sections with the broken "Add Forum" button. I really want to get a Fan Art section in the Fan Forums to rolling here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, August, 06, 2005 4:57 PM
Auric - HELP!

There are a lot of problems with the file archives. Many of the files there are not downloadable - they result in an error message when trying to download them.

Please see this recent post regarding some newly uploaded files.

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=318514

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 6:23 PM

I've noticed the site has often been slow to respond lately, if at all. It comes and it goes. There are times when it's working just fine, and then others where it times out and I get a page saying "Server Application Unavailable".

Just a heads up.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 6:28 PM
Yeah, it took me a while to access the site. Been having the same responses as you redrain85.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, August, 13, 2005 12:36 AM

File archives seem to be down. Cannot get any downloads at all from the file archives.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tori
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2005 8:56 PM
I don't know if it's just my computer, but recently, I've had to log in twice before it let me do anything...

I'm not sure if anyone else has been having this problem, but it's a little annoying..
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

==

Compucore
User

on Saturday, August, 20, 2005 4:03 PM
The Members upload area seems to be having problems. I was entering ins some things and the file location of where I have the file to upload to tron-sector. RIght after entering all the information I got no data found. But everything is there for sending the iunformation and the file that I want to upload to the tron-sector. Can we have it checked out here folks.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, August, 20, 2005 4:46 PM
Compucore Wrote:The Members upload area seems to be having problems. I was entering ins some things and the file location of where I have the file to upload to tron-sector. RIght after entering all the information I got no data found. But everything is there for sending the iunformation and the file that I want to upload to the tron-sector. Can we have it checked out here folks.

Yeah - something is wrong in the member upload area. There are some files uploaded there, but I can't download them to move them in to their places. I didn't see anything there from you, Compucore. The member upload seems to be out of order though.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Saturday, August, 20, 2005 5:11 PM
Well I had tried sending it up to teh site. But never started to received anything. Just that it said that it could accept it. So you will not see it when it fialed even to start receiving it directly.

I still have the file here. But I will wait until the section is fixed. Its a screensaver from Tron 2.0 that I have here from teh game itself. i didn't design it. but found it elsewhere.

TheReelTodd Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:The Members upload area seems to be having problems. I was entering ins some things and the file location of where I have the file to upload to tron-sector. RIght after entering all the information I got no data found. But everything is there for sending the iunformation and the file that I want to upload to the tron-sector. Can we have it checked out here folks.

Yeah - something is wrong in the member upload area. There are some files uploaded there, but I can't download them to move them in to their places. I didn't see anything there from you, Compucore. The member upload seems to be out of order though.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Issues