General Discussion 
 Site Issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

Re: Site Issues

on Saturday, August, 20, 2005 7:46 PM
Auric is aware of it, but has yet to fix it.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Saturday, August, 20, 2005 9:04 PM
OKay that is cool.. When he gets a chance too. I am sure its something really simple to fix. Unless its buried somewhere really deep in the code to repair it. Then taht becomes a haslle then.

DaveTRON Wrote:Auric is aware of it, but has yet to fix it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, August, 21, 2005 11:34 AM
I just wanted to add another thing here. In the file archive section I was trying to head to Kamuis voice files there. ANd of course something had bugged out there. got this screnn capture of it.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Source Error:

Line 175: cboGroup.SelectedItem.Selected = False
Line 176: For lintI = 1 To cboGroup.Items.Count
Line 177: If cboGroup.Items(lintI).Value = Request.Querystring("group") Then
Line 178: cboGroup.Items(lintI).Selected = True
Line 179: Exit For

Source File: D:\WWW\TronSector\controls\archive.ascx Line: 177

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index] System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +91
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListItemCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +10
ASP.archive_ascx.ShowArchives() in D:\WWW\TronSector\controls\archive.ascx:177
ASP.archive_ascx.Page_Load(Object Sender, EventArgs E) in D:\WWW\TronSector\controls\archive.ascx:31
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +98
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, August, 22, 2005 3:00 AM
When I tried to get to the forums via a bookmark, it gave me a picture instead of the forums. (Looked like reinassince or a play of some sorts. o_O)

Refreshed. It was fine. What was that...?

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Tekki
User

on Monday, August, 22, 2005 7:53 AM
**ACCESSING TRON-SECTOR I/O GRID**

One thing I've noticed in my 8 or so hours here: sometimes formums I click on come up as ones from "Ultima Online". Refresh and it's fine.

TY
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Monday, August, 22, 2005 5:32 PM
I was just on a few moments ago.I ended up turning into mutoidmand I had to log off and reload back in as my own name here. Can there be something done with that. To make sure it doesn't happen again?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, August, 22, 2005 5:34 PM
Yeah, I've logged in as three different people the past two days.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, August, 29, 2005 3:19 PM
Slooooooooooooooooooooooow!

TRON-Sector has been loading VERY slowly for me the last couple of days. It takes several seconds to load each page. Just navigating three clicks can easily take more than a minute.

I want to browse the forums, but I feel like I'm stuck behind a 14k modem that's connected to a noisy phone line, with a major electrical storm causing interference.

Anyone else getting such slow load times?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2005 5:26 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:Slooooooooooooooooooooooow!

TRON-Sector has been loading VERY slowly for me the last couple of days. It takes several seconds to load each page. Just navigating three clicks can easily take more than a minute.

I want to browse the forums, but I feel like I'm stuck behind a 14k modem that's connected to a noisy phone line, with a major electrical storm causing interference.

Anyone else getting such slow load times?

Me!

DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, August, 29, 2005 5:27 PM
What cho talking about Todd? Isn't this normal?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2005 2:40 AM
It's been on the slow side for me as of late, too.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2005 8:01 PM
Ok, the speed has improved a little... for today, at least. Though I still get black out moments where I can't access The Sector at all for short durations. Annoyingly enough, it's usually when I'm trying to click the "Add This Message" button when responding to posts. Grrr.

I still can't do anything with the Member Upload files. I can't access the files to move in to the archives. I get an error each time.

I know you're a busy guy, Auric but please derez those grid bugs!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 31, 2005 12:34 PM
Whoa!

That was really weird!

I've heart others talking about this, but it's never happened to me before.

I had the "who's online" window open in a separate pop-up window in the corner of my screen. At one point, it refreshed, and it said Compucore is logged in. That was weird.

Then I made a post... and I posted as Compucore! I quickly logged out, logged back in as myself and corrected the post, but that was weird.

Ok, Auric - those grid bugs STILL need attending to!

Traahn
User

on Thursday, September, 01, 2005 1:17 AM
LOL! You've become Compucore's user. When you hit "Submit" to post, it ran a routine that sent Compucore clear across the game grid to complete the task. He merged with memories, completed complex data strings, talked with Tower Guardians and re-energized at a pure energy source. When he was all done, when he finally got to the I/O tower to communicate, a post with his name appeared at Tron-Sector.com. Pretty neat how it all works, eh? All in a Compucore-day's work.

PS: I got a few 'Page Can't Be Displayed' errors tonight when trying to post over in that retrojunk.com thread. I don't remember ever getting such errors before @ Tron-Sector. They happened immediately after clicking a T-S button (e.g., "Submit"). Too bad Compucore didn't de-rez some of those grid bugs while he was performing the data transmission.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Tabulator
User

on Monday, September, 05, 2005 8:49 PM
Some others have also been possessing innocent people?
My login name also changed to someone else at a point.
This should probably be fixed, or someone might accidentally do something as someone else.

policy:
Disabling your firewall: Free
Acquiring your information: Free
Shipping and handling: $30

We appreciate your cooperation.

Compucore
User

on Monday, September, 05, 2005 10:07 PM
Just goes to sow you that I do not sleep even when my user is asleep in his bed there while. I'm a working hard database program at hand. My work is never done anywhere. But on a serisous side on this. And not to get angry at anyone either it happens to all of us here. I know it happened to me a couple of times here. I think there may be a hiiccup somewhere here.

Traahn Wrote:LOL! You've become Compucore's user. When you hit "Submit" to post, it ran a routine that sent Compucore clear across the game grid to complete the task. He merged with memories, completed complex data strings, talked with Tower Guardians and re-energized at a pure energy source. When he was all done, when he finally got to the I/O tower to communicate, a post with his name appeared at Tron-Sector.com. Pretty neat how it all works, eh? All in a Compucore-day's work.

PS: I got a few 'Page Can't Be Displayed' errors tonight when trying to post over in that retrojunk.com thread. I don't remember ever getting such errors before @ Tron-Sector. They happened immediately after clicking a T-S button (e.g., "Submit"). Too bad Compucore didn't de-rez some of those grid bugs while he was performing the data transmission.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, September, 06, 2005 11:28 PM
I was browsing through the status bar, and got this.

Auric
Sector Creator

on Tuesday, September, 20, 2005 8:25 PM
Hey gang.

I'll be doing some site-fixing in the next few days. I've been reeeeeeally afk (moreso than usual) dealing with my new daughter.

I'll post fixes here as they happen. DaveTRON and TheReelTodd have kept me in the loop on some of the big problems.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Jademz
User

on Thursday, September, 22, 2005 9:48 PM
I've tried everything to get current posts to show up, but as of 9/14/05 I dont see several threads. I noticed this while looking at the general discussion section. I can see (as far as I can tell) the other sectors section on the forum.

Jademz
User

on Friday, September, 23, 2005 11:15 PM
Ok, I fixed the problem on my end, I had the Temp file settings in internet options set to "never" check for newer pages of stored files in the temp file settings.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Issues