General Discussion 
 Site Issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
Compucore
User

Re: Site Issues

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 3:04 PM
Can you make sure that the members upload section is fixed too. I have two files here that would be great for tron here one as a screen saver and a small video as well.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 1:19 AM
Well, if this isn't proof of this site being in serious need of work, then I don't know what is.

This is DaveTRON posting as Nikster! I am logged in as her right now. I wonder who has my rights and abilities as an Admin right now?

Auric, this site is in trouble. Please look into this.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster.exe
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 1:41 AM
Are you crossdressing again, Dave?

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster.exe
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 1:43 AM
The system won't let me log in because I am already logged in *sigh*

So I made a new account

Nikster
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 1:56 AM
Ok.....I'm back

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 2:14 AM
Nikster Wrote:Ok.....I'm back

I had to log out and log in again. Were you crossdressing too? Did you get switched to me?

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 5:26 AM
Nope...

Altho a while back when I clicked on 'who's online' I somehow got logged in as someone else, till I went to a different page. That was a few weeks ago. I wrote it off as a site glitch.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 2:56 PM

I've become josh.exe and tronprogram while using the site. I immediately logged off when those moments occurred.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

josh.exe
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 2:59 PM
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Prankster bit
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 5:34 PM

this might be out of the question, but maybe a switch to another forum provider is needed?

i mean, it's obvious there are some problems with these boards, but ironing them out one-by-one probably creates new ones.

i know this would be a big step, but in the long run, there would be loads of benefits. a shiny new forum would be the main one.

i know this would probably mean a lot of work, customizing, coding etc. i'm not really expecting this to happen, but it would be a step forward.

and that's my idea, aided by drowzyness and lack of sleep.

Just a thought...

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Kamui
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 7:59 PM
I got DaveTRON's once. Now that's something I won't forget easily. I never posted under that though... he laredy has enough posts as is! And then another time I was Trace. And I think there was one short glowing moment (No pun intended) where I was Auric..... hey! Maybe I could have fixed some glitches! Er... wait.... second thought! I'd probably create more glitches than I'd fix.... ^^;

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2005 8:32 PM
Kamui Wrote:I got DaveTRON's once. Now that's something I won't forget easily. I never posted under that though... he laredy has enough posts as is! And then another time I was Trace. And I think there was one short glowing moment (No pun intended) where I was Auric..... hey! Maybe I could have fixed some glitches! Er... wait.... second thought! I'd probably create more glitches than I'd fix.... ^^;

~Kamui.EXE

So you were KamuiDaveTRON? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

SweatyPyro
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2005 6:44 PM
There is a problem when I try to put in Location, just I see in the State Province area:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

Source Error:

Line 102:
Line 103: .Fields("userCity").Value = txtCity.Text
Line 104: .Fields("userState").Value = txtState.Text
Line 105:
Line 106: '.Fields("userPassword").Value = lstrCode

Source File: D:\WWW\TronSector\members\settings.aspx Line: 104

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040e21): Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.] adodb.Field.set_Value(Object pvar) +0
ASP.settings_aspx.Submit_Click(Object Sender, EventArgs E) in D:\WWW\TronSector\members\settings.aspx:104
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

\o/

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2005 7:45 PM
I've never been logged in as anyone else, but I've been forcibly logged out. o_O

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2005 7:50 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:I've never been logged in as anyone else, but I've been forcibly logged out. o_O

I think the getting logged in as somebody else thing is connected to checking "who's online". That is when and how it happened to me the single time it happened. If you don't check who's online often, you may not experience it. Hopefully Auric will be able to fix that soon.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 05, 2005 4:25 PM

Still getting time-outs, and sometimes redirected to a totally different Ianstorm site link, while browsing Tron-Sector. I was also logged off by the site after one of the time-outs, but I guess that's a good thing . . . better than appearing as someone else.

Just thought I'd give a heads-up. Those grid bugs are damn persistent.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Tabulator
User

on Wednesday, October, 05, 2005 10:00 PM
That just happened to me, too! Does it have anything to do with the Ianstorm logos it gives new people as an avatar?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

policy:
Disabling your firewall: Free
Acquiring your information: Free
Shipping and handling: $30

We appreciate your cooperation.

Kamui
User

on Monday, October, 17, 2005 3:34 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
Kamui Wrote:I got DaveTRON's once. Now that's something I won't forget easily. I never posted under that though... he laredy has enough posts as is! And then another time I was Trace. And I think there was one short glowing moment (No pun intended) where I was Auric..... hey! Maybe I could have fixed some glitches! Er... wait.... second thought! I'd probably create more glitches than I'd fix.... ^^;

~Kamui.EXE

So you were KamuiDaveTRON?

Yup! Somehow, we traded genders here!

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 3:28 PM
Been logged out fairly frequently here and ... well, Network is Busy errors so I can't post anything. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 4:25 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Been logged out fairly frequently here and ... well, Network is Busy errors so I can't post anything.

Same here only with a twist. It brings me to an entirly different page all together. Then it becomes a question of finding where I am. Somebody fix those please!

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Issues