General Discussion 
 Site Issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
Cam_the_Man
User

RE: Site Issues

on Saturday, December, 18, 2010 8:14 PM

For some reason, I get an error screen if I try to change my avatar. Any suggestions?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Binary Hack
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 9:07 PM
Never recieving reg confirmation at my prefered email address was my main issue. I had to make a secondary account on gmail instead of hotmail and I got the confirmation right away.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2011 10:31 PM
Tron Unit Wrote:Still can't click on the FAQ, Digicons or Site Rules links without getting site compiler errors.

Yeah, no kidding. After seeing the huge bicker fest over the Pr0n thread, I decided to go check the forum rules to see whether or not the thread was actually allowed to be there or not, only to discover that the forum rules link is borked.

'>

Kite
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 5:35 PM
Forum FAQ isn't working.

EDIT: seems you guys know that already

Since I can't access it, how is the signature supposed to work? I'm getting a wall of text and no picture when I try to upload it.

What's a battering ram to some is a logic probe to others.

HEX_MIRROR
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 6:58 PM
francodemayo Wrote:So how do we get rid of the troll?

Good question.
I'd usually cry "IP ban!" but something tells me that's already been tried in the past.
This is such a nice site, what crawled up that guy's rear? Seriously. >

ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND
[Fancy Siggy Coming Soon]

Nar78
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 7:08 PM
HEX_MIRROR Wrote:

Good question.
I'd usually cry "IP ban!" but something tells me that's already been tried in the past.

I don't know but he's viciously disturbed in the mind. You really never know who's behind the computer. Could be a mental 12 year old, an 80 year old, some one who lives in a basement (literally), someone who's terminally ill and angry at the world, someone who lives in the outskirts of nowhere'sville, an abused human, etc etc etc.
World has many of them unfortunately.
The best thing to do is to actually ignore this person. Do not interact with him/her at all. Not even a PM, etc.
Attention seekers eventually tire and go elsewhere to be a pain.
I just got a disturbing PM from this troll with horrible images.

It's sad.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

annimusprime
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 8:15 PM
I just got a disturbing PM from this troll with horrible images.

So did I, I freaked out and deleted all the PM's.. he sent me! :O What tha!!?!

Now why would someone send me all that, and say that was why I was banned, cause I failed to eliminate the troll! o.owhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

recognizerpilot
User

on Saturday, January, 29, 2011 2:01 AM
I've tried to go to FAQ as I want to change the time settings to my time zone, as trying to figure out the difference between TronSector time and New Zealand time is tricky for me, but no luck! Is there an options area to change this?

Love the forum though!

Zac in NZ

Tron Fanatic
User

on Sunday, January, 30, 2011 2:59 PM
HEX_MIRROR Wrote:

Good question.

I don't know, but I think he posted a picture of it.

'>

maerj2000
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2011 9:57 AM
It looks like our buddy with the gross pics is at it again. Can this fellow not be banned?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Anon 2.0
User

on Wednesday, February, 23, 2011 10:19 PM
Well, I'm new to the site (but been a lurker for some time) but the following doesn't work for me:

-Search function for the forums

-Cannot edit my profile and save the changes (I've tried to edit my location, hobbies etc and when I save the changes nothing is saved at all)

-Forum faq gives a compilation error, but the Digicons and Forum rules links work ok

overRIDE
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 10:48 PM
For some reason I'm banned from the Live Chat...I know I didn't do anything wrong. I only went into the chat once and nobody was there so I left.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 10:49 PM
overRIDE Wrote:For some reason I'm banned from the Live Chat...I know I didn't do anything wrong. I only went into the chat once and nobody was there so I left.

Just choose a different name and it will let you in. I added an "s" to the end of my name and it let me in.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

AriesT
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 5:35 PM
I can code in PHP (mediocre coder), maybe I could fix some of the forum issues.... abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

emdeesee
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 3:34 PM
The gridweather this cycle is squirrelly with a chance of glitches.

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 3:38 PM
emdeesee Wrote:The gridweather this cycle is squirrelly with a chance of glitches.

That happens when a member gets banned. All you have to do is find the forum, click on the forum name, not the last page shown and you'll see the thread.

The trick is to post a comment to access the rest of the forum
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

emdeesee
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 3:39 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
That happens when a member gets banned. All you have to do is find the forum, click on the forum name, not the last page shown and you'll see the thread.

That's...surprising behavior. Thanks.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 3:40 PM
emdeesee Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

That's...surprising behavior. Thanks.
Yup. No problem.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Icon57
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 3:50 PM
iRulez Wrote:Yeah, I think that fellow "LWSrocks" is the culprit. Was he the one posting those disgusting photographs? I've been a lurker here for awhile, but I've never seen any posts by this guy.

Your join date is today. You have not been lurking for a while. Whoever you are, you're just stirring stuff up because you've got a bone to pick with LWS and I'll thank you to take your weak tactics somewhere else.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE -- TR3N LIVES
http://tr3nlives.com

View the thread: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=401026
Development blog and more: http://spillwaybrain.wordpress.com

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 4:03 PM
iRulez Wrote:Yeah, I think that fellow "LWSrocks" is the culprit. Was he the one posting those disgusting photographs? I've been a lurker here for awhile, but I've never seen any posts by this guy.

you can't find any because he was just banned today. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Issues