Site Issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
cirlin
User

RE: Site Issues

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 5:03 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
iRulez Wrote:Yeah, I think that fellow "LWSrocks" is the culprit. Was he the one posting those disgusting photographs? I've been a lurker here for awhile, but I've never seen any posts by this guy.

you can't find any because he was just banned today.

LWSrocks was banned? Was it for something he did or did it have to do with the troll-ish pictures people were mentioning?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 11:11 PM
cirlin Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
iRulez Wrote:Yeah, I think that fellow "LWSrocks" is the culprit. Was he the one posting those disgusting photographs? I've been a lurker here for awhile, but I've never seen any posts by this guy.

you can't find any because he was just banned today.

LWSrocks was banned? Was it for something he did or did it have to do with the troll-ish pictures people were mentioning?
I'm not clear on it myself, but it wasn't the pictures. I know there were some altercations, but I thought those were all days ago if not a week or more and that they got resolved ("resolved"?), so there must be something more current I never knew about. But I know there was one person he got into an altercation WITH loudly calling for his banning so perhaps that was it. No idea what may've gone on in the backchannel so it's hard to speculate.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

AriesT
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 1:26 PM
I told him not to have a go at anyone who did not like Legacy / any other point which is negative...
Guess he is too young (was he really 12?) to get what I meant. Maybe he did this with a forum member who is not as calm as I am.

For the site issues again:
I am getting better day by day in PHP. Though I do not have any experience in board softwares and more than 4 related MYSQL tables, I might be able to fix some of the problems here. Not sure I can but at least I could try.

For the most issues, there are just some $_POST checks wrong (not jumping to the end of the topic when posting a comment) or the board lacks of some comfort functions which are easily implemeted (drop boxes instead of simple page counters)

Icon57
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 12:43 AM
Does anyone else see tensions rising a bit on the boards as of late? It seems like the forum is getting in need of a bit more hands-on moderation. Amongst other things, I've noticed a trend of people trying to kill threads they feel are repetitious or are somehow unworthy of discussion. IMO, there are a couple of ways to go about this:

-improved search function to reduce repeat posts (we all hate pointless repetition)
-"report" function (for when things escalate without warrant)
-easier access to moderators (like a mods list? If there is one and I've missed it, please link and I apologize)

Thoughts?

EDIT:

AriesT Wrote:For the most issues, there are just some $_POST checks wrong (not jumping to the end of the topic when posting a comment)

THIS. Nine times. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE -- TR3N LIVES
http://tr3nlives.com

View the thread: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=401026
Development blog and more: http://spillwaybrain.wordpress.com

mattkickbox
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 8:23 PM
Auric Wrote:Okay...

1) Comments field is fixed.
2) Search is fixed
3) Site hiccups in the last few minutes was me fixing the above *laugh*

You guys might have reported them before, I just didn't catch them in the flurry of posts. I had not knowledge this stuff was out there. Sorry gang.

Post more items if you have them.

So you say search was fixed and people liked it, but it appears to stopped working and I didn't see any post in the last few pages. Here are a couple people's problems:
http://tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=417177
http://tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=417264

The same happens to me. Clicking the link for search brings me to forums index.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Saturday, March, 19, 2011 12:06 PM
Icon57 Wrote:Does anyone else see tensions rising a bit on the boards as of late? It seems like the forum is getting in need of a bit more hands-on moderation. Amongst other things, I've noticed a trend of people trying to kill threads they feel are repetitious or are somehow unworthy of discussion. IMO, there are a couple of ways to go about this:

-improved search function to reduce repeat posts (we all hate pointless repetition)
-"report" function (for when things escalate without warrant)
-easier access to moderators (like a mods list? If there is one and I've missed it, please link and I apologize)

Thoughts?

EDIT:

AriesT Wrote:For the most issues, there are just some $_POST checks wrong (not jumping to the end of the topic when posting a comment)

THIS. Nine times.
I had offered to create some threads about common subjects (is Flynn dead, what would the sequel be about, etc.) with links to other threads already discussing the topic (in some cases there are several)--the idea was that the thread with the links would be the "main" thread discussing the topic and the old ones could be for reference--but I never heard from the mods whether they'd be willing to sticky such threads.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 11:16 AM
Icon57 Wrote:Does anyone else see tensions rising a bit on the boards as of late? It seems like the forum is getting in need of a bit more hands-on moderation. Amongst other things, I've noticed a trend of people trying to kill threads they feel are repetitious or are somehow unworthy of discussion.

Perhaps my issue pertains to the "rising tension" phenomenon.

Where exactly are we supposed to report ill-behavior? I've seen a number of people getting removed from the site for "back-seat moderating" recently and now I just noticed... there isn't even a "report" button, which is drastically fueling my desire to troll someone and make him/her suck disc...

'>

MultiVMan
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 12:18 PM
I know my words or approach has caused tension & don’t always come out as intended. If it is me, I will personally send you a letter of apology.

As the influx of new people continue, please continue to show them the same patience that you have as those who have been here for years? *winces* Please don’t hit me.

Tron Fanatic Wrote: my desire to troll someone and make him/her suck disc...
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I'm busy compiling...

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 1:53 PM
Heheh, no, it's not you.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

'>

Kona
User

on Saturday, April, 09, 2011 10:45 PM
I've just made my own signature but I can't figure out how to post it as my signature. I tried putting in the URL but it only shows the URL and not the picture.

I'm sure it's real simple but can someone explain it to me?

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, April, 09, 2011 11:59 PM
Kona Wrote:I've just made my own signature but I can't figure out how to post it as my signature. I tried putting in the URL but it only shows the URL and not the picture.

The problem is the capital "IMG" tags. Make them lowercase. "img"

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Tron Fanatic
User

on Sunday, April, 10, 2011 12:50 PM
I just noticed that when not logged in, (using Firefox 4 at least) any post I view will highlight like it's a clickable link.

'>

Kona
User

on Sunday, April, 10, 2011 4:01 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
Kona Wrote:I've just made my own signature but I can't figure out how to post it as my signature. I tried putting in the URL but it only shows the URL and not the picture.

sorry, but it's still not working

heres the URL http://img13.imageshack.us/i/lightcycle2nd.jpg/abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 10, 2011 4:06 PM
Kona Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

sorry, but it's still not working

heres the URL http://img13.imageshack.us/i/lightcycle2nd.jpg/

Are you sure? Code should be (without spaces):

[ img]http://img13.imageshack.us/i/lightcycle2nd.jpg/[ /img]
End result should be:

EDIT: Huh, looks like it's not working. I've had the same issue before.. strange.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Kona
User

on Sunday, April, 10, 2011 8:56 PM
I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to use GIMP to make that. Lol oh well, maybe there's another way. I'm not all that good with computer stuff.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 12:00 AM
Kona Wrote:I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to use GIMP to make that. Lol oh well, maybe there's another way. I'm not all that good with computer stuff.

Awesome pic, by the way.

It seems that the hosting site wasn't working, so I uploaded it onto another site.

So now, click "Quote" above and copy the above link.

It should go well into your signature.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kona
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 3:17 PM
Thanks T.T.N. but its still not working

Darkenstein
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 3:41 PM
All my info I placed in the profile editing is not showing up either.

Magus
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 4:39 PM
Search isn't working for me. If it helps any, I'm on a Mac and a PC using either Safari or Chrome. The field doesn't work on either platform or browser.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kona
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 5:13 PM
The profile editing stuff never seems to work

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Issues