on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 3:14 PM
I hope the Search program's disc is repaired soon

End of Line.

Kona
User

RE: Site Issues

on Thursday, April, 21, 2011 12:03 PM
Aerial_Zero Wrote:I hope the Search program's disc is repaired soon

I think the whole site needs a disc upgrade.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 5:27 AM
I just received an email from TS, telling me that I had a new private message. And when I went to my inbox, there was NOTHING new there.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

'>

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 9:12 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:I just received an email from TS, telling me that I had a new private message. And when I went to my inbox, there was NOTHING new there.

Did you get a private message before that and not get a notification about it? I got a PM yesterday and got the PM email several hours later.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 4:35 PM
No, my last PM was nearly a month ago.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

'>

ender9492alt
User

on Thursday, April, 28, 2011 12:17 AM
So... Got a PM on my other account, but I still can't access that account to check what the PM is about...

Can any mods please look into why I can't log in using my original account, "Ender9492"?

I can retrieve the password and username from my personal email, but I can't log in for some reason; It just resets to the main forum menu everytime I click "Go" in the login area, after inputing "Ender9492" and my password.

Any help would be awesome!

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, April, 28, 2011 1:31 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:I just received an email from TS, telling me that I had a new private message. And when I went to my inbox, there was NOTHING new there.

Same thing happend to me tonight.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, April, 28, 2011 1:40 AM
Well, I guess User897 sent us all a PM and when he got banned the message disappeared from our inboxes

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

LWSrocks2
User

on Wednesday, May, 11, 2011 12:04 AM
Also, I don't know if this counts as a site issue, but it'd be awesome if there were designated parts of the forum for specific talk of Tron 1, and specific talk of Tron 3.

tantopat
User

on Saturday, May, 21, 2011 4:15 PM
I don't seem to be able to update anything in my profile. This mostly isn't too much of a pain, but I'm really not comfortable with not being able to make my real name and email address invisible to other users. ;^^abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, May, 21, 2011 4:34 PM
tantopat Wrote:I don't seem to be able to update anything in my profile. This mostly isn't too much of a pain, but I'm really not comfortable with not being able to make my real name and email address invisible to other users. ;^^

Hey tantopat, welcome to the Sector! Make sure when you are editing your profile to scroll down and check or uncheck the boxes under Privacy Settings (dealing with your real name and email address) to the appropriate setting. I've noticed not all of the information is updateable or changeable, but I don't know why that is. But good luck! And again, welcome to the Sector! TRON on!! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 6:53 PM
I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced a similar problem... the "Tron-Sector" decal at the top of the page that shows the lightcycles and the image of whatever allignment you've chosen... it doesn't appear at all. Picture the "So-and-so is Logged In _ Members Home/Log Off _ Messages: _ Profile: View I Edit" part of the page, but missing everything to the left. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 7:56 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced a similar problem... the "Tron-Sector" decal at the top of the page that shows the lightcycles and the image of whatever allignment you've chosen... it doesn't appear at all. Picture the "So-and-so is Logged In _ Members Home/Log Off _ Messages: _ Profile: View I Edit" part of the page, but missing everything to the left.

I've never had that issue. Could be that your browser experienced a hiccup or something and didn't fully load the page for some reason.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 8:15 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
LWSrocks2 Wrote:I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced a similar problem... the "Tron-Sector" decal at the top of the page that shows the lightcycles and the image of whatever allignment you've chosen... it doesn't appear at all. Picture the "So-and-so is Logged In _ Members Home/Log Off _ Messages: _ Profile: View I Edit" part of the page, but missing everything to the left.

I've never had that issue. Could be that your browser experienced a hiccup or something and didn't fully load the page for some reason.

Doubt it. I've visited the site 4 times now and each time, it presents the same issue. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 8:22 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

I've never had that issue. Could be that your browser experienced a hiccup or something and didn't fully load the page for some reason.

Doubt it. I've visited the site 4 times now and each time, it presents the same issue.

When it does happen, press the Print Screen key on your keyboard to save a screen cap to your clipboard and paste into Paintbrush or something. Upload the image to imageshack or a similar site and post it here.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 10:39 PM
Here you go. I've visited multiple times, there's no getting around it. I'm using Google Chrome on Windows XP.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Auric
Sector Creator

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 1:06 AM
I moved the site to a new server tonight. This is the first phase of some new updates you guys will see. I'll be finishing the work I started over a year ago.

Some nice site updates on the way over the next few months. A small update is the 'Fight For' menu on the bottom left. It will now save your choice automatically.

More on the way...

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 1:21 AM
Thanks! Like the Bits on both sides at the top.
And the site still only works in compatibility mode in IE 8. Otherwise it just locks up and crashes. Any ideas why?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

DrP
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 4:55 PM
Site looks a little different today.... I think the spacing in the forum lists changed a bit. Looks good.

Once we fix the forum "search" so people don't start the same thread over and over we should be set! Keep on rocking tronsector!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 4:57 PM
And it shows the original thread poster. Its nice!! abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Issues