Site Issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
Auric
Sector Creator

RE: Site Issues

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 6:40 PM
Yes some updates are underway!

The search (and many other little things) will see updates over the coming weeks where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 8:04 PM
Thanks tremendously, Auric!!!! I guess those darn grid bugs necessitated moving to a new server, LOL!!!!! Maybe we can send in TRON AntiVirus to guard this new server!!!! Thanks again for all you do.

Respectfully,

RenegadeProgramabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, February, 07, 2012 6:35 PM
I got some grid bugs here sometimes when I try to post in the form of a "incorrect format string error" or something like that. Any ideas why?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Auric
Sector Creator

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 1:08 PM
So... just thought I'd provide an update:

If you need to dig into the forums, you might want to SEARCH for it =)

END OF LINE

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 4:28 PM
Thanks! Now there will be no more double topics!!!!

And I haven't got that error again so is that fixed as well?

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 8:05 PM
Found when you put the fight for to yellow, green or purple it jumps to red when you click a link. It does stay to red or blue when you want it to though.
And the site still crashes when its not in IE 8 compatibility view.

And the search doesn't work!!!! I searched "Build a Arcade?" (one of my posts) and I got nothing!!! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

Auric
Sector Creator

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 8:32 PM
I tried a bunch of other combinations and they came up fine, but I had the same issue you did with that topic. I'll look into it.

As for IE, I cleaned up some google code that was causing a few issues with IE8 specifically. Which version are you using?

I'll be continuing to tweak, so more to come.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

DrP
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 8:58 PM
Auric Wrote:So... just thought I'd provide an update:

If you need to dig into the forums, you might want to SEARCH for it =)

END OF LINE

It's still not working. It looks like some results pop up for a fraction of a second, and then it blanks out. Tried this in both IE as well as Opera web browsers.

Also, the "preview" button when writing a forum posts does not work.

END OF LINE

Auric
Sector Creator

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 9:02 PM
Yeah it's playing 'catch up' if you type fast. I'll get it fixed. Something is up with the matching logic when spaces are involved.

And the preview will get fixed. I have a loooooong list of things that will get some TLC.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 10:28 PM
Auric Wrote:As for IE, I cleaned up some google code that was causing a few issues with IE8 specifically. Which version are you using?
Its IE8. Other than that I don't know what you mean by version.
And it still crashes. Is IE8 hard to work with for websites?

Save Tron 3!

Auric
Sector Creator

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 10:53 PM
Okay I'll keep testing. And the site was fine with IE8 before, so trying to figure out what changed during the server move. And I *hate* as a browser. Slow, buggy and malware prone.

The search glitch issue should be fixed. It was constantly trying to load results. Now it does it on the Search click or the enter key and should work fine.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 11:00 PM
The search work great! Now I can find that post!
And its better with clicking search or the enter key, having it auto load is like google instant and I hate google instant.

And it has not worked with IE8 for almost 3 months now and the server change I saw was last week so there might be more to it than that.

EDIT: The live chat has this error:

The control with ID 'UpdatePanelIRC' requires a ScriptManager on the page. The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it.

And in the Who's Online page when it shows Viewing Topic that's all it says. No topic title.

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 11:25 PM
The trivia thing is acting even weirder than before. Now none of the questions show up as answered, or correct. *is confused*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Auric
Sector Creator

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 9:37 AM
Chat is fixed. Trivia is on the list.

As for IE8 having issues from about a month ago... the site was completely unchanged up until last week, so something changed with IE. ugh

Thank you, Microsoft, thank you.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

trekking95
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 6:09 PM
That thing you get when you click the picture next to your logged in icon where you get the what Tron is text, on page 4 its either a "Server Error in '/' Application" or a 404 error.

Edit: Spoke to soon, IE8 still crashes.

And the "fight for" defaults to Red when the page is changed always except when on Blue or Yellow.

Just the page, the digicons stay to whats set.

Edit: The pacman "pinky" doesnt work because : p makes a . Also the bottom of the digicons where the IanStorm logo is don't work. Like the =) or ($ for "pinky".

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Friday, February, 10, 2012 4:54 AM
Found a "hidden mickey" in live chat that if clicked makes Tron become Mickey Mouse and the line says, "Oh Boy! The Happiest Sector in the Domain

Anyone else find that? Its cool!!!

Save Tron 3!

Auric
Sector Creator

on Friday, February, 10, 2012 2:23 PM
That Hidden Mickey I put in about a year ago. I kept it quiet to see how often it's found.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, February, 14, 2012 12:21 AM
Input string was not in a correct format error is back!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, February, 15, 2012 4:38 PM
I get this with an error sometimes when I search:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2012 4:01 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:The trivia thing is acting even weirder than before. Now none of the questions show up as answered, or correct. *is confused*
It also sticks on question 2, repeats a lot of them and says they are right even if you answered wrong.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Issues