TRON: LEGACY 
 Fan Remake?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
gRiD_89a
User

Re: Fan Remake?

on Tuesday, August, 22, 2006 1:37 AM
been away for quite a while but im very glad my thread is alive and apparently ideas a pouring in and apparently becoming tangible...

I have said it b4 and i will say it again... whats topping us from using the ingame engine editor (d--edit) from making our own machinima?

nice to see everyone again abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Meatsack
User

on Sunday, August, 27, 2006 2:31 AM
Sorry that I've been gone a long while. I've taken on a new job that has me on the road a lot. Unfortunately, this means that I don't have much free time to work on personal projects, BUT...

I'm now making about 3x the money I was making at my last job. I hope to be caught up (and ahead!) on bills by the end of the year, and I'm hoping to have enough spare scratch to pay those Muppet Matrix CGI guys to make the intro scene to User Error. I'm not asking for donations. I know how that goes. But I do intend to share the product freely among the TRON community once it's done. Heck... I might even pay them to make certain scenes from User Error from time to time if the money keeps coming in like it is now.

Anyhoo... there's nothing stopping anyone from using the Lithtech Engine from making a machinima so long as you don't need anything added to the program. You'll have to use the resources that come with the game. No new models.

If anyone wants to make a fan-film, machinima or otherwise, of User Error, then consider this post full permission to do so. Sorry I can't put in much time at the moment into making this a realilty.

Have Fun!
It may be a while before I can get back to here again.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I am the TRON-Badger!

CyberBlade
User

on Wednesday, October, 18, 2006 11:47 AM
gRiD_89a Wrote:
I have said it b4 and i will say it again... whats topping us from using the ingame engine editor (d--edit) from making our own machinima?

nice to see everyone again
ive been away for a few week, but your post generally conveys 1 point.

"Easier said then done"
ive been working with DE edit for a very long time, alot of it from forcing myself to work on the tron SP maps to get co op going

even ive tried making my own machinima with the ingame video engine and that has been a real bumpy ride..
error after mistake after jump after this and that...

as i said in my earlier post i wanted to make a map where a user could 'choose their destiny' and ultimatly they choose the outcome of the ending. not an easy feet but i have found it CAN be done... just a matter of when can i be bothered to fight this thing to get a demo out :P

Dedit is very hard to 'manipulate' and in my own opinion, it would be easier to play with a 3d modler and make your own film from the ground up!

and with another thread a user posted about an open source 3d animator.. so im going to play with that a little, but i still prefer Maya and 3d Studio max.

making a movie length tron fan film would take ages to make, even a tv episode wont be easy.
if you see the info on the Quake 3 Movie it took them ages just to do that 15 minute film.

im not trying to detur people from trying it. but to make it with effort and to the standard that every tron fan wants to uphold will be very hard to work with.

most likely having a foot on the back of your neck while you work.

im still going to keep trying for something on my end to get some kinda film going.

but it just isnt as easy as i had hoped.

(also hope to do a 3d animation course soon at school)

Signiture
"So, You are a user, Facinating." "Yes" "No"
"Hah, ICP should stand for Incompetant Confused Programs."

gRiD_89a
User

on Thursday, October, 19, 2006 12:59 PM
keep up the great work man, dont loose faith..

gRiD_89a
User

on Monday, November, 06, 2006 9:28 AM
congrats onthe betterjob meatsack nice to see you are still alive and kicking abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Fan Remake?