TRON: LEGACY 
 Fan Remake?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Meatsack
User

Re: Fan Remake?

on Friday, March, 03, 2006 9:00 AM
CyberBlade Wrote:"Contact meatsack with your ideas; im joining his team and I dont think we have anyone that knows music production yet."
How does one, JOIN?
Program here thrives on information to get to that route..

Just say you want to, and you're in.
We'll talk and find something for you to do.
Check your Private Messages for my contact info.
Welcome to the project!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I am the TRON-Badger!

gRiD_89a
User

on Friday, March, 03, 2006 7:22 PM
hah so it can be done, now how do we speedup the process I would love to know how/what you are doing to create those cutscenes!!!! Keep us up to date on your learning curve and what you learn!!!

Look forward to seeing you on the team!!

CyberBlade Wrotelayign around with D-Edit alot, i found a few nice tricks about making a movie cut scene...

its staggering how hard it is, and all, but i stuck with it and im gonna make something with what i find..
(eventually)

its like making afilm from clay..
50hrs work doing it all, and from that long, you got about 15 secs of footage..

im optimisitic about making a fan film..
i would love the project.. the time needed ans especially the hardness of doing it.

All thoes who can use the Map editor in tron.. raise your hands.. we need numbers to work on this!

EDIT:
"Contact meatsack with your ideas; im joining his team and I dont think we have anyone that knows music production yet."
How does one, JOIN?
Program here thrives on information to get to that route..

Chikan
User

on Saturday, March, 04, 2006 4:32 AM
If you guys need any 3d help, let me know... Some of my work is in the galleries under "Aaron Smith" if you want examples... grid is familiar with me.... and the sleek black cycles i rendered out

gRiD_89a
User

on Tuesday, March, 07, 2006 2:30 AM
kewl man!!! contact meatsack!!! your skills are needed and appreciated!!!

gRiDorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

clu2
User

on Sunday, April, 16, 2006 6:20 PM
hello is this still open? i have read this and this was my motivation to join to help with the fan sequel, if i can help i can do stuff like synth voices and art.

***winner second place of the golden disk battle, prize: Glowing golden rod***

Meatsack
User

on Sunday, April, 16, 2006 8:49 PM
No talent is turned away. Unfortunately, the project suffers from a severe lack of organization right now. If you can work on something to contribute in your spare time, then do so and we'll try to use it somewhere.

Thanks for the interest!
I hope it goes somewhere.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I am the TRON-Badger!

Compucore
User

on Sunday, April, 16, 2006 9:04 PM
we ned to get some guidance on the whole thing. I know for sure that I have borrowed my friends SGI O2 computer here. Just that my monitors are too old to connect to them since they cannot ync to the resolution to the video caed to it. Hence I can't do squat with it until I upgrade a moniotor over here that will be able to handle the sync and the resolution for it. And even them I need to get a OS from the net to make it more workable since the OS on there is locked down and both my friend and I do not know the admin passwors for it either. So that makes it even hard to work with a good machine like that That is like a good 15 years old.

Meatsack Wrote:No talent is turned away. Unfortunately, the project suffers from a severe lack of organization right now. If you can work on something to contribute in your spare time, then do so and we'll try to use it somewhere.

Thanks for the interest!
I hope it goes somewhere.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

clu2
User

on Sunday, April, 16, 2006 9:56 PM
what should i do for you guys?

clu2
User

on Monday, April, 17, 2006 1:08 PM
im not verry god at visual thing tho im good at synthwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

clu2
User

on Monday, April, 17, 2006 4:34 PM
3-d animation of a recognizer coming soon
or mabey somthing else

Compucore
User

on Monday, April, 17, 2006 4:39 PM
I am just wondering about something here. If we can all agree on something here like for software ise for creating the movie via computer. I was wondering if this software would be good for this. http://www.wings3d.com/ It is good for all Operating systems. Including my linux box, Windows and for those who have Mac's with OSX on their computers. Would this be good for everyone?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

clu2
User

on Monday, April, 17, 2006 4:50 PM
im just creating a test render for graphics right now using milk shapeorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Meatsack
User

on Monday, April, 17, 2006 8:34 PM
I have no experience at all in 3D modelling or animation.

I see myself as the overall project lead for User Error.
I'd like some people to fill in the middle management roles.

Those currently would be:

Film Production Manager+ Must be able to coordinate and manage a team of 3D modellers and animators.

Novel (and/or) (Web?) Comic Production Manager+ Must be able to coordinate and manage a team of artists and web designers to release a well-timed story to the internet community.
+ Must have excellent spelling and grammatical skills.

TRON 2.0 Game Expansion Lead+ Must know the DEdit development tool released for use with the TRON 2.0 game.
+ Artistic ability a definate plus.

I'm wearing all these hats right now and life's getting in the way of making any progress on any of these fronts. Of course, all progress I have made on any and all of these fronts will be made freely available to anyone for the asking. I will also be working on any aspect I can make time for. I'll never give up!

Anyone want to take up one of these roles?
Answer here or in PM, and the job's yours!
No reasonable offer refused!
It's for the love of TRON!

I am the TRON-Badger!

clu2
User

on Monday, April, 17, 2006 8:53 PM
i have some meshes im working on in milk shape... im a one man teamorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CyberBlade
User

on Friday, June, 16, 2006 4:21 AM
People...

im very sorry for being away, i got caught up in my school studies andvarious other things..

with my new pc only moments away, the new encoding and rendering i can do shall be the best..

AMD FX62, 2GB RAM, Quad SLI with 7950 GX2's, 150Gb Raptors from Western Digital..

OOHHH.. my mouth waters.. and the damn thing cost me 6,500$ Aus...
(as im Australian... makes sence to buy it here)

well, i have made good progress with this map maker (de-Edit) and god.. oh so damn close..
maps and videos work flawlessly..
BUT I CANT PUT IN GUNS!! if i add them in for some reason the game crashes..

the entire mod so far is a nice 300MB download, with all ingame videos, cutting them out its about 200MB. but back on topic.

great to see the progression, and when my new pc is here im ready to continue my work.
very sorry for being absent, but my studies did require alot of work.

Lets make this happen!

EDIT: and people said co-op cant be done.. haha what a joke..
lol, i can also release KillerAPP for pc too :P (but i think disney would kill me for that)

Signiture
"So, You are a user, Facinating." "Yes" "No"
"Hah, ICP should stand for Incompetant Confused Programs."

zook_one
User

on Friday, June, 16, 2006 11:55 AM
CyberBlade Wrote:People...

well, i have made good progress with this map maker (de-Edit) and god.. oh so damn close..
maps and videos work flawlessly..
BUT I CANT PUT IN GUNS!! if i add them in for some reason the game crashes..

EDIT: and people said co-op cant be done.. haha what a joke..
lol, i can also release KillerAPP for pc too :P (but i think disney would kill me for that)

Cyberblade, Don't leave everybody hanging, we'd love to see some screen shots.

What do you mean by co-op can be done?

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

CyberBlade
User

on Saturday, June, 17, 2006 9:50 AM
Cyberblade, Don't leave everybody hanging, we'd love to see some screen shots.

What do you mean by co-op can be done?

it can be done.. nothing shits me more then someone saying 'it cant be done'
course it can and im gonna proove it!

when i get my new Rig up and going.. ill setup game cam and shot it off

Watch this space!
its gonna be very impressive!

EDIT:
IDEA********

What would you guys think about a 'selection' thing in the movie? like a 'choose your destiny' thing?

i figured you can call functions like they do in level 1 when you start if you want to goto the disc arena, or skip it..

personnly if it could be done i rekon it would give the fans that extra bit of 'exploring' and also flex the muscles on the ingame engine..

just an idea... let me know what people think!

Signiture

TronGal83
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 11:32 PM
I would like to be in the fan remake.

I would like to play Princess Leia.

CyberBlade
User

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 12:39 PM
TronGal83 Wrote:I would like to be in the fan remake.
Sure, Send a PM to 'MeatSack' earlier in the thred.. he is Master control from our point of view

I would like to play Princess Leia.
All for it!
why dont we have a few cameo's for a laugh.. ?

Thought:
Recon its possible to run a commentary track for it?
we can release the machinima as a tron 2.0 map, and also an AVI encoded in a video format that supports 2 soundtracks.. (cant remember it but i know it can be done)

opinions?

Signiture

Rerezzed Ram
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 10:03 AM
Greetings Programs!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently taking classes at DAVE (Digital Animation and Visual Effects) School in Orlando Florida and would be happy to help out on this project.

I've completed one Star Wars fanfilm, called Star Wars: Heroes Adrift. You can check it out at www.heroesadrift.com. I work in Lightwave 9.0 and After Effects 6.5.

I'm currently in the third semester at the school with graduation in December. The fourth semester will be the most intense as we have to complete a short film in three months, but after that I will have more time to work on other projects.

Also, I can ask around the school and see if anyone else would be interested.
Please let me know if I can be of assistance,

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Fan Remake?