TRON: LEGACY 
 Fan Remake?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
gRiD_89a
User

Re: Fan Remake?

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 10:13 PM
Yah meatsack thats a more flexible name! And it sounds more community centric!

Goin forward we will need a centralised method for commincation and collaboration!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Meatsack
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 12:50 AM
I've started the 5 Minute Scripts thread. I posted a script there already.

Link for the lazy: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=326025on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I am the TRON-Badger!

tron_fanfare
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 11:50 AM
Well here is a test of my first contribution. A red recognizer. Suggest a high speed connection to view this. Also I have a test animation of a camera flyby. Not very long only 500 frames but it shows how the model looks animated. Drop me a line if you want it.

I tried to upload the movie file I have but the members upload page died on me.

Enjoy.

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

gRiD_89a
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 6:33 PM
agreed thats a good .com meatsack
on that note about your script! Sorry I never played user error so i wasnt intending to infringe

But the resurection mcp/sark would be kewlwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Meatsack
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2005 10:23 AM
gRiD_89a Wroten that note about your script! Sorry I never played user error so i wasnt intending to infringe

But the resurection mcp/sark would be kewl

I know you didn't know anything about that part of the plot.
No offense taken. I meant to come off in a joking way.
I'll probably be uploading the script file here and at Boxhat relatively soon anyway.
It's a tiring task to work on a project this size, much more to be the lead designer, writer, director, and supervisor.

It WILL all eventually get done, but it's going to take years at this point, so I'm thinking of just letting the whole story out.
On that note... do I have any volunteers on writing the E-Novel? I'll do it myself over the next year, otherwise....

I am the TRON-Badger!

gRiD_89a
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2005 7:00 PM
good idea!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

gRiD_89a
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2005 7:00 PM

Traahn
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2005 10:52 PM
Hey Tron_FanFare: what program did you make that Recognizer in? Looks very nice! Good job Would love to see the animation some day. If I don't see it posted here some day fairly soon, I might just drop you a line. Take it easyorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

tron_fanfare
User

on Monday, December, 26, 2005 1:25 AM
Traahn Wrote:Hey Tron_FanFare: what program did you make that Recognizer in? Looks very nice! Good job Would love to see the animation some day. If I don't see it posted here some day fairly soon, I might just drop you a line. Take it easy

The model is done in 3d Studio Max 7. believe it or not its just the standard material for the grey and the "glow" is made with a lattice modifer and a self illuminated material. Very easy to pull off.

Hey Dave tron is ther a way I can send you the AVI of this and have you post it? The member upload page stalls out on me. The file is a little over 20meg

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

gRiD_89a
User

on Monday, December, 26, 2005 1:38 AM
that is one slick looking recognizer looks perfect!

Meatsack
User

on Friday, December, 30, 2005 11:54 PM
OK... a 5 minute script is out there to prove that we can make a film.
It's only a kickoff to the project...
who's gonna pick it up and run with it?
I'll even be the creative producer if someone wants to help but doesn't know what needs to be done.
Hell... I'll do it myself if I have to, but I warn ya...
I'm no visual artist. It'll be UGLY!

Any kind of animation is fine by me: CGI, Anime, flash, flip-book... whatever.
I just want to see something made rather than just wishing for it to happen.

Hmmm.... I think I'm going to update my signature to something my dad told me once that's sooooo true.

I am the TRON-Badger!

gRiD_89a
User

on Saturday, December, 31, 2005 2:13 AM
Hey Meatsack,

I like the opening startup to your script the most. And going forward I think probably the best way to startup our 5 minute trailer.

Introducing the digital world being used in partial for criminal storage is an exellent idea. I also really like the tie in to other uses...Digital Olympimcs tye in...another good idea!

I am researching all the other fan fictions for key ideas and writting down notes and seeing how we can integrate them into yours. So far I see your opening paragraph 1 as the basis for our trailer

Once I have finished collecting I will post the information in note form! Then we can rewrite another draft... Thier will be several rewrites untill we are 100% satified then its off to storyboarding!!!!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 31, 2005 9:21 AM
tron_fanfare Wrote:...Hey Dave tron is ther a way I can send you the AVI of this and have you post it? The member upload page stalls out on me. The file is a little over 20meg

I may be able to help a little.

See if you can compress the AVI file down a little. Either render it at a smaller frame size, or increase the amount of compression (and decrease the bit rate) to minimize the file size.

Then try uploading it using the Member Upload. Although I believe 20MB is not over the upload limit, your computer may not like to sit still long enough during an upload of that size.

I hope this helps.

BTW - that is one sweet recognizer!

I just added it to your fan art page in the image archives of TRON-Sector.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 31, 2005 11:09 AM
tron_fanfare Wrote:Hey Dave tron is ther a way I can send you the AVI of this and have you post it? The member upload page stalls out on me. The file is a little over 20meg

You can send it to me in email. Click on my name on the left to get my email address. I can take up to 100 MB via email.

Incidentally, it's probably not freezing up on you. It goes in two steps, the first of which shows a progress bar at the bottom of your browser, and a second stage where you see nothing. a 20 MB file will take a bit to process and you just need to be patient.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

gRiD_89a
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2006 6:52 AM
sweet job on the recognizer!
want a new challange

I am playing tron right now and I noticed that the recognizer has been updated somewhat! Mostly the top head area!

tron_fanfare
User

on Saturday, January, 07, 2006 12:58 PM
The "Update" your talking about is just a lower poly model that Monolith used. since the recognizers weren't much more than background in the game it makes sence to make the model extremely low poly count. Monolith made the Recognizer completely flat from front to back and made their recognizer out of fewer pieces. Id bet that the poly cound on their Recognizer is less than 120. Mine is around 700 due to the way I created the glow effect with a lattice type modifer. The glow lines are actually a model unto themselves and overlayed and joined to the main model.

Sorry for the long explanaion.

gRiD_89a
User

on Saturday, January, 07, 2006 7:39 PM
thats interesting tho sersioly, seems like 3d modelling is your forté!

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 04, 2006 11:33 AM
If anyone needs any music, I will be more than happy to help out. I write mostly techno, but I have composed a couple a classical pieces.

BTW, great Recognizer!

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

gRiD_89a
User

Musical Score

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 12:02 AM
So you have experience in musical production eh! Thats awsome. Im def down with the scene (techno, hard house, LoFi, Lounge and on). Contact meatsack with your ideas; im joining his team and I dont think we have anyone that knows music production yet.

Some suggestions:

Watch tron (movie) and check out the musical score
Play Tron game and check out the vibe of the music and ambient background noises...

And by all means sample the audio from both.. you can demultiplex the audio/video streams from the dvd and extract the audio from the game! Then resample and ad your on vibe!!!

Good one man, im sure we can use your skills!

CyberBlade
User

on Friday, March, 03, 2006 3:47 AM
playign around with D-Edit alot, i found a few nice tricks about making a movie cut scene...

its staggering how hard it is, and all, but i stuck with it and im gonna make something with what i find..
(eventually)

its like making afilm from clay..
50hrs work doing it all, and from that long, you got about 15 secs of footage..

im optimisitic about making a fan film..
i would love the project.. the time needed ans especially the hardness of doing it.

All thoes who can use the Map editor in tron.. raise your hands.. we need numbers to work on this!

EDIT:
"Contact meatsack with your ideas; im joining his team and I dont think we have anyone that knows music production yet."
How does one, JOIN?
Program here thrives on information to get to that route..

Signiture
"So, You are a user, Facinating." "Yes" "No"
"Hah, ICP should stand for Incompetant Confused Programs."

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Fan Remake?