TRON: LEGACY 
 Remake vs. Sequel

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Ð474.dll
User

Re: Remake vs. Sequel

on Monday, March, 17, 2008 3:29 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I think all Disney cares about right now is Hannah Montana. Their real goal is to try and reach out mainly to the age group of kids born in the 1997-2002 range. I tried explaining TRON to a bunch of little kids in that range while we were watching it, and they got bored silly. Honestly, these kids had probably never known what a real arcade from the 80's is,
Suprisingly, i am the only person in my age group who don't say "OMG DAT FILMM HAS HORRIBL GRAPHIXX!! SO IT TEH SUX"Without even knowing it started a revolution in films!
Honestly,i wish i could de-rezz them, since i cant stand them saying that while i try to finish my TRON fansite!
I hope they keep to the original theme TRON was made for,or else we would just see Mickey Mouse in a TRON suit singing a rap version of"Its a small world".
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Imma firin mah E-mail!

FreedomForever
User

on Friday, March, 21, 2008 7:13 PM
Sequel, hands down. Tron is fabulous-it doesn't NEED remaking. They'd probably screw it up.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Surk
User

on Saturday, April, 26, 2008 2:36 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:Sequel, hands down. Tron is fabulous-it doesn't NEED remaking. They'd probably screw it up.

True, but I'd like to see a revamped grid bug. That would be cool. I'd like to see a remake just to see what people would do with the graphics.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"How many times have I died now?"

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2008 8:04 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:Sequel, hands down. Tron is fabulous-it doesn't NEED remaking. They'd probably screw it up.

Sequel, hands down! Please, NO remakes! And NO Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Naked Brothers Band or Camp Rock doing the music - PLEASE!!!! If it follows the Tron 2.0 story that would be cool, and would definitely be something to build a film off of. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2008 10:26 PM
Nickelodeon owns Naked Brothers Band, not Disney...

You forgot Breaking Benjamin. lolwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Remake vs. Sequel