User

Re: Mad Libs!

on Monday, February, 26, 2007 11:40 AM
Pancreas.

stratman3001
User

on Tuesday, February, 27, 2007 11:44 AM
Ooh, pudding!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Pulsewoman
User

on Wednesday, February, 28, 2007 11:21 PM

Um...the thing is...in this case, I'm looking for a noun that is one seperate object. Like, you could put it in a sentence as "_a_ so-and-so" and it would work that way. Pudding, to me, is a substance. And while I DO sometimes ask for "a substance" by name in my Mad Libs (seriously, I do--fairly often) this particular one doesn't happen to have any of those. Sure, sometimes you hear of "a pudding", but not very often outside of Victorian-era Christmas stories. :P

So...that's why I can't use it here, and also couldn't use it the other time you said it. Sorry. I mean, weird/nonsensical is good, sure, but it also has to work with the sentence structure.

So...it's "pancreas" or nothing, looks like. I'll give everybody a bit more of a chance, 'cos only one choice isn't very much, and then I'll move on.

...Notorious

There are only two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

stratman3001
User

on Monday, March, 05, 2007 4:25 PM
I can't think of anything better than pancreas, so unless anyone has anything better, pancreas it is! end of line

Pulsewoman
User

on Monday, March, 05, 2007 8:30 PM

Okay, pancreas. Mind you, there's nothing _wrong_ with that one...I just like to leave it open a bit longer so that more people have a chance to "play" (if they want to). That said, I should've come back to this thread way earlier, but I've been kinda glitchy (sick) lately. Bleh.

Next, I need a verb. GO!

...Notoriousabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

NoExcuses
User

on Tuesday, March, 06, 2007 11:17 AM
Buildingorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

data_ghost
User

on Tuesday, March, 06, 2007 1:46 PM
feeling (im so immature! )

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

stratman3001
User

on Tuesday, March, 06, 2007 7:35 PM
Squeezing

Sora.EXE
User

on Tuesday, March, 06, 2007 7:43 PM
Smiting!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Pulsewoman
User

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2007 2:42 AM

Hmm...these are all pretty good...I'm'a roll a die.

(does so)

1. Okay, "built"* it is. (writes it down) In this case I needed it to be past tense, but that's not important right now. Anyway.

Next, I need a noise or sound. (I mean, the NAME of one, not that I want you to record yourselves doing various sounds and then post them as .wav files; although that would be amusing. :P)
Yes, really. GO!

...Notorious

*Not "buildING", but that's okay...when it's being done by a live person like this, I can just automatically change the forms of any words you give me to fit the sentence's grammar structure. In a computer-run Mad Lib, though--and yes I have some (I used to write my own Mad Lib programs in BASIC!), know that unless I _say_ "verb ending in 'ing'", you should probably just write the verb in its bare form.

Sora.EXE
User

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2007 7:51 AM
Boom!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

NoExcuses
User

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2007 12:04 PM

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2007 12:16 PM

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

NoExcuses
User

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2007 3:51 PM
You got SBLOUNSKCHED! I love H*R!

Pulsewoman
User

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2007 5:46 PM

Heh...you could say that I like Homestar Runner, too. (And this is only one of my fanart pics...well, actually I only have two others: "Nega-Homestar" and my interpretation of 20X6'd Strongsad. I have a thing for alternate versions of characters--they're just fun to make up.)

ANYway. Those are both...interesting, but how the phrack do you pronounce them? :P

I'll probably go with one of these, but I'll wait a smidge more. One, because I want to give more people a chance to chime in (if they want to) and two, because I think I'm coming down with a cold and can't think very well at the moment. Bleh.

Sorry this is taking so long, by the way, guys. Sorry. These really are a LOT more fun when they go quickly, really...I write them all the time and I've been told often that they're funny...

...Notoriousorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

NoExcuses
User

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2007 5:56 PM
For pronunciation, I'd say kwunnnnnnnk, and sblown-suh-kuh-chud, but run the suh-kuh-chud together into a sskkchhhd.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2007 11:50 PM
NoExcuses Wrote:You got SBLOUNSKCHED! I love H*R!

Pulsewoman Wrote:
Heh...you could say that I like Homestar Runner, too.

Oooh, I'm all glowy! This tight suit is giving me a wedgie though...

Seriously, I'm glad I'm not the only H*R fan here!

EDIT: 400 POSTS!!! w00t!

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, March, 09, 2007 5:26 PM

I love Homestar Runner . . . actually, who doesn't love Homestar Runner? And if you don't, you should be ashamed of yourself! You should be ARROWED!

Okay, maybe not. Just kidding.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Pulsewoman
User

on Friday, March, 09, 2007 8:29 PM

No, you mean "ARROW'D!" You didn't spell it "right". :P

Lots of the other people I know are H*R fans, too...for example, we did this chatroom MSTing of this horrible Mary Sue fanfic where one of the characters had fire powers. So of course we all went completely nuts with the jokes about "the power of BURNINATION!!!"

...anyway. I think I'm gonna go with "Qunckk!" (but simplify the spelling a bit as you can see).

Next, I need a guy's name. GO!

...Notorious

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, March, 09, 2007 9:58 PM

Pulsewoman Wrote:
No, you mean "ARROW'D!" You didn't spell it "right". :P
I've seen it as both ARROWED and ARROW'D. It was ARROWED in the first Teen Girl Squad cartoon, for example. But I guess ARROW'D is more appropriate then.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Mad Libs!