Game Grid 
 Mad Libs!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
Pulsewoman
User

Re: Mad Libs!

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 12:19 AM

Well, all I know is, whenever I see anybody quoting Teen Girl Squad, the way they show that's what they're quoting is to write the word plain with an apostrophe and then just a "d". So...may not be correct, but it's the way I'm the most familiar with.
For example, somebody instantly deflates someone else's argument on a messageboard with a cold hard fact presented in a witty zinging way; a third person might yell out "PWN'D!" (Although not me. I refuse to spell "own" with a p.)

...anyway. I was wondering: Does the "Live Chat" mentioned on the front page actually work, and does anybody go there? I may have to give this up and do the rest of the Mad Lib in the chat in order to get it actually finished. I mean, this is fun, having a messageboard game 'n' all but I want to see how it turns out when it's _done_ and I'll bet the rest of you do, too!

(Ah, well. It was worth a shot. At least my thread wasn't DELETED instantly like what happened at the _last_ board I tried posting at. I had no idea they had rules against _no forum games of any kind, ever_ until AFTER I was in trouble! Maybe they should, ya know, _write things down_ somewhere, so people know?!)

Sorry, sorry. Ceasing operations of output terminal...

...Notorious

There are only two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 7:34 AM
Yeah, the chat does work. I chatted with Sketch recently, but other than that no one else seems to go on there. Maybe if you can plan a chat at a specific date and time, then maybe we can all join.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

NoExcuses
User

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 9:20 AM
I've been on it before, but I've never met anyone (if you exclude the resident i-Bot). I've been on a forum before with a thriving IRC scene (which often had more members on at any one time than the forum did), and there wasn't even a handy 'Live Web Chat' button on the site - you had to download mIRC or some other IRC client.

I'm going to keep it open in my browser for a while and I'll check it every now and then, so come join in the fun if you're about.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 10:14 AM
NoExcuses Wrote:I've been on it before, but I've never met anyone (if you exclude the resident i-Bot). I've been on a forum before with a thriving IRC scene (which often had more members on at any one time than the forum did), and there wasn't even a handy 'Live Web Chat' button on the site - you had to download mIRC or some other IRC client.

I'm going to keep it open in my browser for a while and I'll check it every now and then, so come join in the fun if you're about.

I'm in the chat room right now. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

NoExcuses
User

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 11:01 AM
Oops, I didn't see you there! I was too busy microKORGing (it's a verb now, honest). I'm there now, though.

Evil_Tom_Gu
User

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 2:47 PM
This is Evil_Tom_Gu and NoExcuses; we are in the chat now.

May you protect your insanity, keep your long hair and think of the Bruce.

Pulsewoman
User

on Monday, March, 12, 2007 12:24 AM

Ah, sorry, guys. I'm the one who suggests that and then I don't show up. :P I've had a virus for the last few days (a cold...that IS a virus!) and so I've been kinda out of it lately. Also I'm not terribly good at being here in the middle of the day--rather nocturnal. Heh.

I WILL try to finish this sometime in the early eveningish...soonish. And then I will turn the finished product into an HTML file at one of my sites so that I can just the link instead of trying to post the whole Mad Lib into the chat, which we all know wouldn't work terribly well.

I'll probably also put the link here, too, so that those who weren't in the chat at the time but still want to see how it turned out, can read it.

Anyway.

...Notorious

stratman3001
User

on Thursday, March, 15, 2007 9:52 AM
Back on-topic, SKLORP!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Pulsewoman
User

on Thursday, March, 15, 2007 6:43 PM

Uh...well, I'm already past the funny noise. Now I need a guy's name.

I guess I'll try to complete it here, still--I was in the chat for two whole hours last night, with only one other person most of the time, and the other person who came in, went right back out again quickly. For a Mad Lib to be in a chatroom it has to be a GROUP. This was started by several people...to let just one hog the whole rest of it would be unfair. Now, if I had _started_ one with just one person, then having a sparsely-populated chat wouldn't matter. But...

I really do hope we _can_ finish this here, though--this is one of my SHORTER Mad Libs, and it's still been _months_!

...Notorious

stratman3001
User

on Friday, March, 16, 2007 12:46 PM
Napoleon!

Compucore
User

on Friday, March, 16, 2007 2:00 PM
I guess it depends on which time zone everyone is in. Some are in eastern, Others are in the UK, or western time zone in the US and Canada. I used to go in there myself to talk with uric sometimes and with one or two others depending on my mood

Pinzgauer
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shadow_user
User

on Friday, March, 16, 2007 9:37 PM
Marco!

Mental Sector

Pulsewoman
User

on Tuesday, March, 20, 2007 2:58 AM

Okay...think I'm gonna go with "Napoleon".

The next two things are both verbs, so I think I'm gonna ask for both of them at once to save a little time.

GO!

...Notoriousorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Sora.EXE
User

on Tuesday, March, 20, 2007 7:42 AM
Floundering

Jigging (Doin' a jig)

stratman3001
User

on Monday, March, 26, 2007 3:29 PM
Dispel

cast

Pulsewoman
User

on Monday, March, 26, 2007 6:47 PM

Okay...I decided to go with "dispel" and "jig".

Next, I need an adjective. GO!

...Notoriouswhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

stratman3001
User

on Wednesday, April, 04, 2007 1:44 PM
nutty

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin