Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
Cam_the_Man
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2008 10:35 AM

Sounds like something that happened to me....
I once left my flashdrive in my pocket and uh...
...let's just say it got very clean.
Luckily thoughwe heard it clattering around in the dryer and retrieved it. It still worked! I was happy because it had a lot of important files on it.
Although after I copied all my files it stopped working. Just stopped.
Looking forward to the new chapters!

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

aldul
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2008 4:16 PM
Ugh. Sorry 'bout the data loss. Know that I've been peeking in here consistently looking for news. The story has been quite a trip so far.

Good luck with the recovery.

David1
User

Tron 2.1 story continues

on Sunday, September, 07, 2008 7:06 PM
Wrought from the cold, hard circuits of a failed hard drive and reconstructed by hand keying, Chapter 2.34 finally emerges from the depths of digital darkness to fulfill it's role as the harbinger of the completion of the story.

OK, maybe the hard drive didn't fail... But "Deleted by user in error" just sounds stupid.

Sorry to my regular readers for abandoning you for so long while I got my stuff together. It's been a LONG time, but I'm finally back on track.

The first of the next four chapters is up. It was tough, because I had to recomplete an entire section and then correct a plot error.

And some unfortunate stuff was going on in my background with a serious complication on my DVT treatment,

But there should be a return to the weekly updates until complete now, because my buffer is back

David1.

Oh yeah, it's at The Story Archive on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

Cam_the_Man
User

on Sunday, September, 07, 2008 8:55 PM
David1 Wrote:Wrought from the cold, hard circuits of a failed hard drive and reconstructed by hand keying, Chapter 2.34 finally emerges from the depths of digital darkness to fulfill it's role as the harbinger of the completion of the story.

OK, maybe the hard drive didn't fail... But "Deleted by user in error" just sounds stupid.

Sorry to my regular readers for abandoning you for so long while I got my stuff together. It's been a LONG time, but I'm finally back on track.

The first of the next four chapters is up. It was tough, because I had to recomplete an entire section and then correct a plot error.

And some unfortunate stuff was going on in my background with a serious complication on my DVT treatment,

But there should be a return to the weekly updates until complete now, because my buffer is back

David1.

Oh yeah, it's at The Story Archive

OMG YOUR BACK
Welcome back David. YOu and your writing skills were sorely missed.

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

Jademz
User

on Sunday, September, 07, 2008 8:58 PM
Yay! Glad to see you've beaten all the elements to deliver the best story ever told!

Very cool chapter, images of tanks being pummeled by a huge shere would be quite a sight in the Tron world, I'm really enjoying the amount of activity of all the characters, that makes this very exciting to read.

aldul
User

on Monday, September, 08, 2008 5:01 PM
Hey there, glad you're back! Did the break recharge your circuits at all? This amount of material must take an enormous effort to produce.

David1
User

on Wednesday, September, 10, 2008 5:55 AM
Hi guys.

Recharged? Not really I'm exhausted. Got to get some ultrasounds tomorrow too.

Anyway, I started this thread on the 18th of October, and I'm going to make a best-effort attempt to conclude it on the anniversary. (Although final posting may take longer... Even at one a week, I have enough to put up until that date already).

I never expected this to take a year... Kind of like 8 chapters I thought. Yeah... 8 should do it... Then it was 12... And now I've already completed nearly thirty!...

Somewhere along the way, I got a little carried away -

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Zent
User

on Wednesday, September, 10, 2008 2:24 PM
David1, I've gotta admit, your story is truly awesome. I've read every chapter, and loved every bit of it. Can't wait to see the last few chapters.

David1
User

Tron 2.35 Online.

on Saturday, September, 13, 2008 4:51 AM
Next update is, well, updated.

Same Tron time, same Tron channel -

David1where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Saturday, September, 13, 2008 8:02 PM
from the chapter named Paging, up to the latest installments, with the clues as to what the president of Fcon - Dillinger is up to, it's driving me nuts wondering about what happens to Fynn's crew...

In Tron 2.0, clearly he or someone like Dillinger(even with his voice), was running Fcon. Then perhaps he found out Flynn took over The MCP and made the credit to himself for the games, perhaps ruined Dillingers reputation and Encom's future. So he was stealing Encom and fulfilling his original plan, without the MCP and Encom, similarly described in your plot. no complaints, it would be cool to get more imagery, the dream sequence was an exciting angle added the plot for me.. hehe

David1
User

Tron2.36 online.

on Sunday, September, 21, 2008 4:32 AM
Thanks again for the feedback - Always good to get other ideas about the way it's going.

Especially as I come to the final chapters.

The next update - 2.36 is now online.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2008 10:40 PM
I liked the realization you're using to recreate the Fcon facility's technology. The story coincides nicely with how an escape from the grid is possible for a program.

I like to entertain the thought that a program evolving from certain parts of this chapter, inside of the Fcon facility could be anoth.. (chapter) oh crap. sorry. This is going great David1, nice work!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, September, 24, 2008 7:05 PM

I haven;t read any of the new chapters so whenever I have a whole day free I'm going to sit down and reread every chapter lol. Maybe not but you get what I mean.

David1
User

Tron 2.37 Update.

on Sunday, September, 28, 2008 11:24 PM
Next chapter is now online -

Here

Who hacked my .sig?

aldul
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2008 3:40 PM
Just finished reading NMI. Wow. It does a great job of building the sense of urgency. I can just picture this gigantic ball of crap headed for an equally large fan. I have this feeling that things are going to be cut so close that Jet will come out minus one fingernail or something like that.

Thanks for continuing the story!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

David1
User

Tron 2.38 Update.

on Friday, October, 03, 2008 8:33 AM
Thanks Aldul,

Next update is online.

Here

I still have my buffer so we're still online to complete the remaining story weekly.

So at least the next three chapters are complete and just going through a quick error check as I write the next.

David

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.39 "Escape Sequence" is online.

on Friday, October, 10, 2008 8:28 PM
It's the weekend again and another installment is complete.

HERE is is. ...

At the moment it looks like my committment to weekly updates until completion will be achievable. I know the last few chapters will be harder to write, so I've paced myself for it.

Escape Sequence starts to bring the whole story around into the home stretch now, so except for one small deviation, I'm already writing towards tying up the loose strings...

Hope you're all still enjoying it

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.39 "Escape Sequence" is online.

on Friday, October, 10, 2008 8:28 PM
It's the weekend again and another installment is complete.

HERE is is. ...

At the moment it looks like my committment to weekly updates until completion will be achievable. I know the last few chapters will be harder to write, so I've paced myself for it.

Escape Sequence starts to bring the whole story around into the home stretch now, so except for one small deviation, I'm already writing towards tying up the loose strings...

Hope you're all still enjoying it

David1abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, October, 14, 2008 7:37 PM
This chapter was very unique, impressive!

Your writing in detail is extremely invaluable to the work, I'm suprised every time I read. Very nice sequences on the characters abilities!
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

David1
User

on Saturday, October, 18, 2008 8:12 PM
Thanks Jademz,

Next chapter is up - Packet prioritisation.

Here

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )