TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 2 Tron machine locations!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 10:43 AM
On my travels this winter break, I have come across two TRON machines.

PowerPlay (Kansas): I think the guy who runs this place is stuck in the 80's. That's a good thing. One seating area has movie posters for "Back to the Future", "Raiders of the Lost Ark", and among others, "TRON"! There is an original TRON upright there in near perfect condition!

1984 (Springfeild, MO): This place is themed like a 1980's arcade. Admission is $5 and all games are free! TRON is in there.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: 2 Tron machine locations!

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 11:05 AM

Awesome! It's been a long time since I played a real Tron machine. A Keyboard + MAME just doesn't cut it. I found one in a GameWorks a few years back, but it ended up being broken.

One of these days I would either like to build my own MAME cab with real arcade controls, or get a TRON machine of my very own.

death-program
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 11:15 AM
A friend of mine and I want to someday throw a party... get the movie, rent the arcade game, play ... it's going to be cool... I've actually never played the arcade game, what's it like?

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 12:31 PM
If you throw the party in LA and invite me, I can provide more TRON that you could possibly know what to do with.

Tons of posters, both arcade games, Mercury statue. Lots of neat things.

I would of course guard it all with a shotgun......that wouldn't wreck the party would it?

DaveTRON

death-program
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 2:13 PM
Sorry, Dave Tron, I hail from PDX. And the shotgun would wreck the party...

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 2:16 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
I would of course guard it all with a shotgun......that wouldn't wreck the party would it?

Not if I get just a few minutes alone with the Mercury statue. mrrreow!

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 3:00 PM

Who isn't guilty of thinking that at least once lol.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 5:34 PM
Perverts! I have to live with that statue! Who's gonna clean up the mess, huh?

DaveTRON

David1
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 6:30 PM
Well, it's not quite the same and it's a little smaller (OK, a lot smaller) than you're thinking, but if you can't have DaveTRONs Mercury statue, you can still have your own...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tron-2-0-Mercury_W0QQitemZ250130250924QQihZ015QQcategoryZ348QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118

I bought myself a complete set for Christmas ( One of each, not four Mercury's ).

Someone must have a lot of these, because I think they've been on ebay forever.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 7:42 PM
Wait, WHERE in Kansas?! I live in Kansas!

The first time I got to see a Tron arcade machine was when I was at Disney World. Didn't get to play it because the joystick was broken. *weep*

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2008 10:59 PM
I think PowerPlay is in Shawnee Mission, not too sure. I just got back from there and got some vids of me playing Kickman, TRON, and Silent Scope EX. I'll hopefully get some up on Youtube later. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

CrashmanX
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2008 5:22 PM
Sweet I live in Illionis so Im Really close to SpringField,MO awsome next time I goto my Grandma's House, I'm going there. Ummm, where exactly in springfield is this place?

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2008 5:40 PM
CrashmanX Wrote:Sweet I live in Illionis so Im Really close to SpringField,MO awsome next time I goto my Grandma's House, I'm going there. Ummm, where exactly in springfield is this place?

Here's their website, you should be able to find an address there:

http://www.1984arcade.com
As far as I know, I still hold the high score for Space Invaders (pinball) there. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Jademz
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2008 6:40 PM
Hi CrashmanX welcome to Tron-Sector, glad you guys found a Tron machine, I'd like to find one here in the central florida area. :-)

your answer is simple, add a url /url to the img /img. nice pic, I know I've seen something similar to that somewhere, if not the exact thing. Did you make it? or where did you see it?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

isMetaClass
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2008 5:16 PM
can you smell the pizza? can you hear Defender?

check out this guy's PRIVATE arcade!

http://lunacityarcade.com/photos.htm
of course he has both TRON and Disks of TRON

also, check out the animations he did of two classic cabinets including TRON. stunning!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZTyZrWFCw
going into his garage must be like stepping through a time vortex!

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2008 7:22 PM
(....mouth hangs agape in a UV coated game room with pizza and ice cream... drool)

The animations that Peter Hirshberg designed are very realistic, and cool! I thought someone else here posted a similar video in the forums.. I wonder who/whrere it was..

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2008 10:21 PM
Awesome. I have my start, I own both TRON and Disks of TRON. Eventually I will have a much smaller version of that room!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2008 10:57 PM
I just remembered, at 1984 in Springfield, there's some yellow and black striped tape on the floor near the snack bar. Under it, it reads "Group 6 access only".

If you don't get the hint, pop in that TRON DVD right now, buster.

And I literally drooled when I looked at that guy's garage. Holy crap..

PSN - TRON-dll

mst3kpimp
User

RE: 2 Tron machine locations!

on Thursday, June, 23, 2011 10:25 PM
I'm kinda unimpressed when i see a Tron machine cuz I NEVER see a Discs of Tron machine... that is my favorite but somehow more elusive.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

pyromedic
User

RE: 2 Tron machine locations!

on Thursday, June, 30, 2011 4:00 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:On my travels this winter break, I have come across two TRON machines.

PowerPlay (Kansas): I think the guy who runs this place is stuck in the 80's. That's a good thing. One seating area has movie posters for "Back to the Future", "Raiders of the Lost Ark", and among others, "TRON"! There is an original TRON upright there in near perfect condition!

1984 (Springfeild, MO): This place is themed like a 1980's arcade. Admission is $5 and all games are free! TRON is in there.
Awesome!, hey feel free to post this on the new fcebook page for Tron arcade!
http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/pages/Tron-Arcade-Collectors-Page/247101848639180

Flynn: What do you say, you and I tomorrow hit the arcade? First game’s on me.
Sam: Can we play doubles? On the same team?
Flynn: We’re always on the same team

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade