TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N News

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 153 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

Re: TR2N News

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 11:35 AM
TronFAQ wroteaveTRON said a while back, that Steven Lisberger would only use a little bit of the game's story, wherever it made sense. So it probably won't be a direct prequel or sequel to that story.

Oh, so Steven is directing it?

I think the Antiquated mission in TRON 2.0 really provided a lot of details on what actually happened between the film and game. I think it would only make sense to use some of that stuff as reference.

Maybe we'll be in the special thanks section. Most of us (i.e. Me, Cam, Jademz, Daddyo, etc) have tried to keep TRON 2.0 alive for quite a while, so who knows?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 11:55 AM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
All I know is this: as soon as I can, I'm getting my hands on a copy of Tron 2.0, as I've not had the fortune of playing it yet, and I'm leery of playing it online.

It really is a great game... I was very impressed how it fit into the tron universe... If you do get the chance, play it... You might really enjoy it..

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:01 PM
Wow, this must be the quickest growing thread in TS history.

PSN - TRON-dll

wwwmwww
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:03 PM
WOW!!! Just saw this news today. I can't wait to see the trailer or proof of concept. What ever it is I want to see it!

Carl

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:03 PM
I agree... lol...

oh... "aint it cool news" posted a follow up.. I don't know if someone posted it yet.. .but if not, check it out...

[edited] forgot to post the link... lol...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37629

(Somehow I missed this one)..

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:08 PM
Woah, some of the long lost members are starting to post here.

I'm gettin on all day as celebration! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

RenegadeProgram
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:23 PM
Qix77 Wrote:
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
All I know is this: as soon as I can, I'm getting my hands on a copy of Tron 2.0, as I've not had the fortune of playing it yet, and I'm leery of playing it online.

It really is a great game... I was very impressed how it fit into the tron universe... If you do get the chance, play it... You might really enjoy it..

I'm looking forward to it - If I can just find a cheap copy of it, I'll be straight. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:40 PM
Check Amazon. You can get it for 4 bucks there. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:45 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
TronFAQ wroteaveTRON said a while back, that Steven Lisberger would only use a little bit of the game's story, wherever it made sense. So it probably won't be a direct prequel or sequel to that story.

Oh, so Steven is directing it?

I think the Antiquated mission in TRON 2.0 really provided a lot of details on what actually happened between the film and game. I think it would only make sense to use some of that stuff as reference.

Maybe we'll be in the special thanks section. Most of us (i.e. Me, Cam, Jademz, Daddyo, etc) have tried to keep TRON 2.0 alive for quite a while, so who knows?

Steven Lisbereger and another guy are producing it. Newcomer Joseph Konsinski is directing it.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:47 PM
Ok... I really got to get some sleep.. Since I sprained my ankle really bad a few nights ago, I haven't been able to work... everything was fine till all this happened... lol... so I've been searching for input all night long...

time to retire for the moment... lol...

night/afternoon everyone... lol..abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:59 PM
Things I know so far:

1. Steven is not directing it. He's busy with his own Soul Code project. He is connected to the PD team, but it will be directed by someone else.

2. Jeff Bridges is the only cast member from the first film involved so far.

3. I MIGHT get to EVENTUALLY meet these folks due to something I have that might be of help to them. Vague enough?

I am hoping I can make a connection with the guys doing the film. I will certainly ask them to spend some time here if they are not already secretly doing so.

I think this was a brilliant way to get the fans excited, and I have seen lots of little blips on the net today about it. People genuinely seem psyched.

Hopefully Tron Sector can be a point of information for them to use. Agian, we shall see. I'll do what I can, but I am really just another fan in the long run. I'm not counting on anything at this point, just hoping.

I'll keep you posted.

DaveTRON

RenegadeProgram
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 1:53 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Things I know so far:

1. Steven is not directing it. He's busy with his own Soul Code project. He is connected to the PD team, but it will be directed by someone else.

2. Jeff Bridges is the only cast member from the first film involved so far.

3. I MIGHT get to EVENTUALLY meet these folks due to something I have that might be of help to them. Vague enough?

I am hoping I can make a connection with the guys doing the film. I will certainly ask them to spend some time here if they are not already secretly doing so.

I think this was a brilliant way to get the fans excited, and I have seen lots of little blips on the net today about it. People genuinely seem psyched.

Hopefully Tron Sector can be a point of information for them to use. Agian, we shall see. I'll do what I can, but I am really just another fan in the long run. I'm not counting on anything at this point, just hoping.

I'll keep you posted.

DaveTRON:

Thanks for ALL that you do. I wasn't trying to put pressure on you, though - just stating a fact: when it comes to the TRON fandom, you are definitely an asset. That's all. Thanks again. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 2:08 PM
Wasn't there a BVG employee here as a member around the time TRON 2.0 came out?

PSN - TRON-dll

Auric
Sector Creator

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 2:19 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Wasn't there a BVG employee here as a member around the time TRON 2.0 came out?

There were a few, one of them was of course DaveTRON. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 2:55 PM
Auric Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:Wasn't there a BVG employee here as a member around the time TRON 2.0 came out?

There were a few, one of them was of course DaveTRON.

I was a TRON fan long before TRON 2.0 though! TRON 2.0 and the people I met because of TRON 2.0 just kind of pushed my fan status into overdrive.

DaveTRON

Tori
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 4:34 PM
OH YES FINALLY.

And Jeff Bridges is actually going to be in it?!

Someone randomly linked me to the teaser-thingy and I thought they'd made it to anger me. And then I saw other announcements.

Yaaayy, sequel!

Please don't ruin it D=abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

==

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 5:06 PM
Tori Wrote:Someone randomly linked me to the teaser-thingy and I thought they'd made it to anger me. And then I saw other announcements.

Wait... You have a link to the teaser? The Comicon teaser? The teaser that the AICN article was about? The teaser that I stayed up till 2 in the morning trying to find? The teaser the Qix spent 12 hours trying to find? YOU HAVE A LINK TO THAT TEASER?!?!?

Please share that link with us. *eye twitching*

PSN - TRON-dll

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 5:10 PM

There's a fake teaser out there, that someone quickly made. There's no real footage yet.

A rumor is going around, that Disney will show the teaser again during a presentation for "Bolt", at Comicon. Maybe someone will get lucky and snag it on a camera phone, without being noticed. But I doubt it. LOL.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 5:19 PM

Even a fkae one I'd like to see.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 5:24 PM
Theactrical Recources 2000 Network?

I'm pretty sure that's not a site for "TR2N" (Disney Feature Film). Usually, movie sites have a url along the lines of "www.movietitle-movie.com" or "www.movietitlemovie.com". It's almost never just the title of the movie.

Anyone know when the Bolt presentation is?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

FirstPrevious Page: of 153 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N News