TRON: Evolution 
 Video Game Reviews

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
DevourTheLiving
User

Video Game Reviews

on Wednesday, December, 01, 2010 1:24 PM
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/tron-evolutionwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sark_2.0
User

RE: Video Game Reviews

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 7:14 AM
Not the best ratings one could hope for, but...eh, whatever. I'm still buying it.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 12:29 PM
Considering that only three reviews are in, and from questionable sites that I've never even heard of nor trust on their judgement. I take that overall score with a huge grain of salt. But ultimately reviews tend to be filled with bias that's either overly positive or overly negative, and often pretty subjective as well.

If a reviewer already has a dislike or hate for "movie tie-in games" that's going to be the foundation on which their mostly subjective review is going to flavored by.

I'm not expecting the game to be flawless, but it's unfortunate that some suppossedly "professional" reviewers contrive a harsh review that may be a bit too harsh.

I'm sure T:E is vastly better than something like "Ninja Breadman" or "Bratz Fashion Show" or some such crap.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Mayorcan
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 12:49 PM
Personally, (and this is totally just me expressing my thoughts now) I will not consider this game any sort of "disappointment" if it eventually rakes in a better average rating than the recently-released "The Force Unleashed 2". That was a big disappointment according to many fans and critics alike. However, I understand that I may find the game some form of enjoyable, being a big Star Wars fan and very, very casual gamer (I've had a PS3 for almost 3 years now and I've used it less than 10 different times to play only one game). The usual critiques on video gaming don't really phase me unless the game is a complete piece of poorly-coded crap. So if Tron Evolution manages to rate better on average than TFU2, then I should probably find it to be a great game.

Since I burned out of Tron 2.0 five years ago, I've been itching for a new Tron game on a next-gen console. I think Evolution just might do the trick. I'm so confident, I've got this baby on pre-order right now, and it should be delivered to my home on the day of release. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 12:57 PM

I've compiled a large list of all the reviews I could find.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 1:14 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:…and often pretty subjective as well.

Sorry, pet peeve here, but the very nature of a game review insinuates that it is the subjective viewpoint of the reviewer. There are some things in the world that can be said to be reviewed objectively (the efficiency of a car engine for instance), but any time one enters the arena of entertainment it’s clearly going to be a subjective opinion.

The trick is to learn how your opinions are calibrated versus a review. Like if they use the phrase “repetitive combat” in regards to a style of play one really enjoys, then that might not sound like a negative. Or if they say “overly complex interface” I usually see that as a minor irritation at worst, and sometimes something I’ll even like.

In regards to Evolution, I was hoping/expecting reviews in the 70’s. I knew that if they reviewed in that range then, because of my extreme love of Tron, I would probably think the game was awesome.

So I guess my point is that I’m cautiously optimistic about the reviews and can’t wait until Tuesday (though I can’t decide which to play first, Battle Grids for Wii, or the PC game. Life is hard)

DevourTheLiving
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 2:51 PM
I'm not really concerned at this point. I'm going to buy the game regardless. I have the Collector's Edition on pre-order. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 3:30 PM
DevourTheLiving Wrote:I'm not really concerned at this point. I'm going to buy the game regardless. I have the Collector's Edition on pre-order.

I still can't get over how expensive that version is though. Isn't the only extra thing the lightcycle miniature? I hope it's a really good model for the price order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 4:32 PM
cirlin Wrote:
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:…and often pretty subjective as well.

Sorry, pet peeve here, but the very nature of a game review insinuates that it is the subjective viewpoint of the reviewer. There are some things in the world that can be said to be reviewed objectively (the efficiency of a car engine for instance), but any time one enters the arena of entertainment it’s clearly going to be a subjective opinion.

The trick is to learn how your opinions are calibrated versus a review. Like if they use the phrase “repetitive combat” in regards to a style of play one really enjoys, then that might not sound like a negative. Or if they say “overly complex interface” I usually see that as a minor irritation at worst, and sometimes something I’ll even like.

In regards to Evolution, I was hoping/expecting reviews in the 70’s. I knew that if they reviewed in that range then, because of my extreme love of Tron, I would probably think the game was awesome.

So I guess my point is that I’m cautiously optimistic about the reviews and can’t wait until Tuesday (though I can’t decide which to play first, Battle Grids for Wii, or the PC game. Life is hard)

Canonically, the sequence in which the games take place is as follows:

DS (1985)
Wii (1987)
PSP (1989)
PC/PS3/360 (1990-2000)

But regardless of that, the PC/PS3/360 version is the "main" version.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 5:15 PM
cirlin Wrote:
DevourTheLiving Wrote:I'm not really concerned at this point. I'm going to buy the game regardless. I have the Collector's Edition on pre-order.

I still can't get over how expensive that version is though. Isn't the only extra thing the lightcycle miniature? I hope it's a really good model for the price

the light cycle isn't min, it's either about the same size as spin masters toys, or BIGGER. and the reason it's so expensive is cause it's a highly detailed collectible by sideshow collectibles.
and from a pic i've seen, the whole thing lights up..not just the cycle, but the circuitry on Anon himself as well.

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 5:16 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:Personally, (and this is totally just me expressing my thoughts now) I will not consider this game any sort of "disappointment" if it eventually rakes in a better average rating than the recently-released "The Force Unleashed 2". That was a big disappointment according to many fans and critics alike. However, I understand that I may find the game some form of enjoyable, being a big Star Wars fan and very, very casual gamer (I've had a PS3 for almost 3 years now and I've used it less than 10 different times to play only one game). The usual critiques on video gaming don't really phase me unless the game is a complete piece of poorly-coded crap. So if Tron Evolution manages to rate better on average than TFU2, then I should probably find it to be a great game.

Since I burned out of Tron 2.0 five years ago, I've been itching for a new Tron game on a next-gen console. I think Evolution just might do the trick. I'm so confident, I've got this baby on pre-order right now, and it should be delivered to my home on the day of release.

I'm a fan and i thought TFU2 was ok..not a disappointment, but not overly awesome either..
my only gripe was that it was too short.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 5:19 PM
honestly alot of the reviews that whine about the story are complete sh!t.. the ppl who wrote those reviews where either stoned while playing the game or completely retarded. I found a site where a guy uploaded an entire play through of the game and the story is not hard to follow at all and makes complete sense.

Bucky Kentucky
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 5:46 PM
I wanted to mention I saw a commercial for the game on SYFY today and it looks like fun. They had a Tron promo for the video game champion show they air on SYFY. I only caught part of it.

I'm not familiar with it since I don't watch the series and don't have a current game system. I just thought some one here may be interested.

End of Line

Daft Tron
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 6:04 PM

I'll try it tonight since we got it in at work.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 6:32 PM
Canonically, the sequence in which the games take place is as follows:

DS (1985)
Wii (1987)
PSP (1989)
PC/PS3/360 (1990-2000)

But regardless of that, the PC/PS3/360 version is the "main" version.

Oh, yeah, I know chronologically it's before Evolution, I just don't know how big a difference the story experience will be if I play one before the other.

Mostly I was just joking though, I'm sure what I'm really going to do is go from one to the other. I just have fun thinking about the exact order and details of what I'll do when I finally get something I've been waiting a long time for. Like I've been imaginging what time I'll go the see Legacy, and what theater it will be, and should I try to go with a bunch of people or keep the first viewing fairly simple. Do I want to drive further to get to the IMAX screen the first time (the same one I saw the 20 minute preview on), or go to a closer one so I don't have to wait as long? Should I see it in 2D or 3D first (and risk being distracted by the 3D)

I'm making the most of the anticipation

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 6:34 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

I still can't get over how expensive that version is though. Isn't the only extra thing the lightcycle miniature? I hope it's a really good model for the price

the light cycle isn't min, it's either about the same size as spin masters toys, or BIGGER. and the reason it's so expensive is cause it's a highly detailed collectible by sideshow collectibles.
and from a pic i've seen, the whole thing lights up..not just the cycle, but the circuitry on Anon himself as well.

Good to know that it's a really good reproduction. By 'mini' though I mostly meant it wasn't full size

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 6:34 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:honestly alot of the reviews that whine about the story are complete sh!t.. the ppl who wrote those reviews where either stoned while playing the game or completely retarded. I found a site where a guy uploaded an entire play through of the game and the story is not hard to follow at all and makes complete sense.

Can you give a link to that?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 10:47 AM
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:honestly alot of the reviews that whine about the story are complete sh!t.. the ppl who wrote those reviews where either stoned while playing the game or completely retarded. I found a site where a guy uploaded an entire play through of the game and the story is not hard to follow at all and makes complete sense.

Can you give a link to that?

u sure u want the link? reason why i didn't post it is cause it's a play through of the enitre game. also the guy epicaly fails alot but at least he doesn't rage quit and goes "This game sucks!"

cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 10:50 AM
It would be fun to see some of it. I doubt I'll watch all the way through, but having some new footage available would make the wait until tuesday easier
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 11:31 AM
cirlin Wrote:It would be fun to see some of it. I doubt I'll watch all the way through, but having some new footage available would make the wait until tuesday easier

just checked the website and unfortunately he took most of it down but he still has a few vids up like this 1:

http://www.justin.tv/hypnotech83/b/274727605

light cycle level:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRWGbS-BTKo
btw uuh spoilers

this vids make the game seem a little easier but before he had vids up of his first time playing through the game annnnnd it looked pretty hard lol

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Video Game Reviews