TRON: Evolution 
 TRON EVO!!! WHO GOT THEIR COPY

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 2:03 PM
This is just a spot to see who all got their copy of Tron Evolution and for what system. So all you programs, raise your hands if you got it and say for what system!!!!

Happy Tron Evolution day!!!!

P.S.

I got mine today, for Windows PC

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

jonwes
User

RE: TRON EVO!!! WHO GOT THEIR COPY

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 2:50 PM
I got mine at lunch time for the Xbox... now I have hours until I can play it! Stupid work!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 3:10 PM
I picked my limited edition one at GameStop last night but have yet to play it. I also pre-ordered the Wii, DS and PSP versions but after looking at them I only left with the limited edition 360 one I had already fully paid for and the $29.99 PSP version which I did play a little of last night. The stand that this $70 light cycle is displayed in has a hidden compartment accessible on the side of its base that is big enough to fit the game case into plus extra room for say one or both of the USB drives.

I was a little sore to see the PS3 owners got a Move compatible game plus the option to play it in 3D (I guess that's the new thing now). The PS3 just doesn't have enough exclusive games for me to want to buy one.

The light-bike is cool and all, but for $70 ($129.99-59.99) I'd sure hoped it'd light up and be something other than plastic. It also came with a $10 off a movie ticket, but I've already bought $109 for 7 IMAX tickets for the 12:01 showing on the 16th. Besides the ticket looks too good to turn over anyway.

I was the only one there picking up a Tron game. Had it not been for that World of Warcraft expansion release I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been a midnight release just for Tron. They also wouldn't have even bothered getting in a PSP, Wii or DS version had I not pre-ordered them in order to make my decision last night.

Also, the $14.99 strategy guide (which I couldn't pre-order because they didn't have a code for it) I got lucky with because 1 did come in. The trouble is, its some quarter-the-size spiral-bound version supposedly to save paper and cost less. I mainly got it for art-work but what with hidden tron files and abraxas shard (whatever those are) I may end up using it as a reference.

The limited edition outer box had some foil art that was pretty cool so I've carefully removed it and saved it for some future scrap-booking. I think the light-cycle replica was over-priced, though, at $70.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 4:52 PM
just got the ps3 version, boy is it fun !!!!
befriend me if you guys like.
my psn is vector_invader

THE VIDEO CRAZE

User_Program
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 5:21 PM
Long time no see everyone!

I got my copy (PC version) at midnight and have played around 5 or 6 hours. I'm over half way through. I'll save the review for later to not give any spoilers away.

If I have to rate the game on a 1-10 I give it a high 5
I'm sure I'm not ruining anything for anyone here. You have already decided if you are going to get this game or not bad or good.
READ NO FURTHER (if you want to be left in complete darkness)

Just a word of advice for the ones who are on the fence. If you are getting this game thinking it will be like 2.0 or an improvement to 2.0 it is nothing like it. You will find no power-ups or weapons in the game other than your disc. You will be doing a series of combinations to hit the enemy. There is also a fair amount of jumping (like in 2.0) but more prince of persia style. In short it is a very different game. I have about 2 hours of game play left and will finish what I started. I've played Tron 2.0 a total of 3 times all the way through and would enjoy doing it a 4th I can not say the same for this game once is enough.

Multi Player I've only played an hour so I'll have to wait to make a public opinion on that till after at least 3 hours.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 5:28 PM
User_Program Wrote:Long time no see everyone!

I got my copy (PC version) at midnight and have played around 5 or 6 hours. I'm over half way through. I'll save the review for later to not give any spoilers away.

If I have to rate the game on a 1-10 I give it a high 5
I'm sure I'm not ruining anything for anyone here. You have already decided if you are going to get this game or not bad or good.
READ NO FURTHER (if you want to be left in complete darkness)

Just a word of advice for the ones who are on the fence. If you are getting this game thinking it will be like 2.0 or an improvement to 2.0 it is nothing like it. You will find no power-ups or weapons in the game other than your disc. You will be doing a series of combinations to hit the enemy. There is also a fair amount of jumping (like in 2.0) but more prince of persia style. In short it is a very different game. I have about 2 hours of game play left and will finish what I started. I've played Tron 2.0 a total of 3 times all the way through and would enjoy doing it a 4th I can not say the same for this game once is enough.

Multi Player I've only played an hour so I'll have to wait to make a public opinion on that till after at least 3 hours.

Although I picked up my 360 LE version at GameStop (and have yet to play) I noticed that WalMart is $10 off thier regular version and they're offering a CLU multiplayer skin and two multiplayer maps (as well as a Sam Flynn Skin). I know that my version comes with a Quorra Skin and Sam Flynn Skin.

I do have others in my household that want to play so I am considering picking up an extra standard copy but keeping the CLU skin and 2 map codes for my console. My question to you, User_Program, is how many multiplayer maps are there already?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

User_Program
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 5:52 PM

You get a total of 4 multi-player maps with free DLC for select people. ( I don't fall in that select group, I bought the game through direct 2 drive and don't get the dlc. That may change though)

The maps are as follows

Heat Sink (Disc only map)
Hard Disk (Disc only map)
Circuit Board (Disc and Light Cycle)
Defrag (Disc and Light Cycle)

DLC
Codestream Nexus
User's Plaza

There are no dedicated Light Cycle maps (I don't have codestream or users plaze so they maybe but doubt it)
and the game modes are

Team Disintegration (Team Death Match)
Disintegration (Death Match)
Power Monger ( Like UT2004 Double Domination. Take control of checkpoints )
Bitrunner ( Keep control of the bit to gain points, holding on to the bit causes energy and health drain)

Anyone with me why would you call it "Disintegration"! We all know here it's subject to immediate deresolution! Come on! They couldn't use Team Derez or Derez. Sorry just ranting

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 5:58 PM
User_Program,
Thanks for the info.

Truth be told, I'm afraid to even play the game due to the risk of sheer disappointment and how that might affect my viewing of the movie 9-10 days from now. Some of this is partly due to the fact that I was the only person at my GameStop (might as well say town) that pre-ordered the game. Is Tron that much a niche movie?

Hopefully they have plans to offer these two extra maps and CLU skin as DLC on the Xbox Live Marketplace. I hate playing "incomplete" games.

User_Program
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 6:10 PM
I would not let the game affect your decision! The game very loosely ties into the movie. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the movie will be DYNAMITE!

From what I understand, to better know what is going on from the time of tron to tron legacy the comics is where to start. Though I would think you don't need to read the comics to understand Legacy. The game does explain it, a little. I haven't read any of the comic and I'm sure I will get bashed if I try and presume.

EDIT: They do have the DLC on xbox live I think its like 200-300 points. So thats like...what $5 USD?

TriggerEXE
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 6:21 PM
I got mine today too! Just started playing it, and I can see the moves and such are going to take some getting used to. Still, it looks great and...I won't spoil anything for anyone, but just get it. I have the PS3 version, but no 3D TV so the 3D option isn't available for me at the moment, but that's not why I got it anyway. The bonus light cycle for the collector's edition is neat, it lights up if you press a hidden switch along his back. It seems to stay on too, so you can leave it on or turn it off. Neato! The wheels don't turn or anything, but its still a cool display piece.

I also picked up the Wii version, and I still have yet to play that, but I'm very glad that such a game exists. They should have been making Tron games across all consoles if you think about it. Its cool to be playing them both with the TRON controllers too. I already want the soundtrack to the game whenever that comes out. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 6:21 PM
I read the "Tron: Betrayal" as well as "Ghost in the Machine" comics. I've also read all the Tron: Legacy books including a junior-novel version and one where you decide what path to take. I've pretty well ruined the story for myself even though folks are saying that the books only went up to 85% of the movie omitting the events at the end (though I've read speculation on all that as well).

I've even read the Tron bizzarro novel Cybernetrix (which I actually recommend to any Tron fan because it has a lot in common with CLU's real-world domination plan).

It sounds to me like Tron: Evolution will be a lot like the Force Unleashed Games in that they're relatively short, cinematic-ally-fun and playable only once (maybe twice).

CH
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 6:24 PM
did anyone order via amazon.com for the collectors edition?
Did you order come in today or expected tomorrow?
I'm getting mine as a gift - so I can't track the order : (abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 6:49 PM
Tron Unit Wrote:I picked up the PS3 collector's edition from Gamestop. Haven't opened it yet. Looking forward to checking it out when I get a chance.

Please let us know if the 3D (or Move) that the PS3 version offers is any big deal. I was a bit envious that the 360 isn't all over that yet. I guess my next big TV purchase will now have to be 3D on-top of the now common LED-LCD 120hz w/ 1080p

TriggerEXE
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 6:52 PM
Tony1 Wrote:
The light-bike is cool and all, but for $70 ($129.99-59.99) I'd sure hoped it'd light up and be something other than plastic.

The limited edition outer box had some foil art that was pretty cool so I've carefully removed it and saved it for some future scrap-booking. I think the light-cycle replica was over-priced, though, at $70.

I just found out that the light cycle DOES light up. There's a hidden switch right at Anon's lower back. Its a toggle switch too, so it can stay lit until you press it again.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 6:57 PM
I pre-ordered the PS3 collector's edition from wal-mart.
email says it will arrive today..even though it was shipped yesterday..so waiting for fedex to get here...it's like almost 7:00pm though....

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:08 PM
Got my copy from Gamestop.

Apparently, it seems that not only gamestop copies get Quorra, they get two extra maps, and a Sam Flynn skin for multiplayer too o_O

ETA-- should've read, lol wut I'm dumb :Pwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:09 PM
TriggerEXE Wrote:
Tony1 Wrote:
The light-bike is cool and all, but for $70 ($129.99-59.99) I'd sure hoped it'd light up and be something other than plastic.

The limited edition outer box had some foil art that was pretty cool so I've carefully removed it and saved it for some future scrap-booking. I think the light-cycle replica was over-priced, though, at $70.

I just found out that the light cycle DOES light up. There's a hidden switch right at Anon's lower back. Its a toggle switch too, so it can stay lit until you press it again.

Wow! What a pleasant surprise. Unfortunate that nothing on the box or literature describes this (or the hidden compartment for that matter). Thanks for your discovery.

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:11 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Got my copy from Gamestop.

Apparently, it seems that not only gamestop copies get Quorra, they get two extra maps, and a Sam Flynn skin for multiplayer too o_O

ETA-- should've read, lol wut I'm dumb :P

I haven't entered in my Quorra or Sam Flynn code yet. So what you're saying is that one of those codes ALSO gives you the two extra maps?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:15 PM
One code gives you all of that, I think. Gonna do that now.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:32 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:One code gives you all of that, I think. Gonna do that now.

what system did u get it for?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution