TRON: Evolution 
 TRON EVO!!! WHO GOT THEIR COPY

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
TriggerEXE
User

RE: TRON EVO!!! WHO GOT THEIR COPY

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:33 PM
Tony1 Wrote:Wow! What a pleasant surprise. Unfortunate that nothing on the box or literature describes this (or the hidden compartment for that matter). Thanks for your discovery.

No problem! I didn't know about the hidden compartment until you mentioned it, so thanks for that as well!

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:34 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:One code gives you all of that, I think. Gonna do that now.

Yeah, I just entered the Sam Flynn one and it comes with 2 maps.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:34 PM
PS3. I have PSP, DS, and Wii (Battle Grids) on my wish list to see if anyone in my family is going to get them for me for Christmas

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 7:45 PM
sweet I got it for PS3 as well. if anybody wants to add me my username is CODE_ANON.
just send me a message telling me who u are so I know why I should add you lol

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 8:38 PM
I picked up the PSP version as well and have played it for a short while. It ain't all that bad.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 8:49 PM
I'm KiaPurity on PSN. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 10:06 PM
I'm having a heck of a time getting my Best Buy Gibson code to work on the Xbox. I can't tell if it's a 6 or a G for two characters... and I've tried both and neither works!

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

ctellis156
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 10:58 PM
i got both pc(the archiveist) and wii versions

user 2.0
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 11:18 PM
got it for the 360. best game i've bought for the 360 so far.

Tony1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 11:44 PM
Did anyone here get the GameStop 360 version? I think I'm encountering a DLC issue.

I entered both my "Sam Flynn MP Skin + 2 MP Map" code and my "Quorra MP Skin" via xbox.com's redeem code functionality but only noticed one item in my download queue. I went to my download history and tried re-adding the missing DLC to the queue. It wouldn't add.

I turned on my xbox, quickly went to the download queue and noticed that there was only one item downloading. I accessed my download history via the console and tried "download again" and saw it speed from 0 to 100% (like what happens when the file is already there).

I went to the Games memory location and only saw one item called "MP Pack 1".

For some reason, I'm only getting 1 download from two separate DLC redeem codes. The files are exactly the same size which is curious because one should be a skin and the other should be 1 skin and 2 maps.

I'm wondering if perhaps only 1 file does exist regardless of what code you entered. Either that or someone has screwed up.

Looking at the two DLCs side by side, 1 is called 'Exclusive Multiplayer Content Pack" and the other is called "Bonus Multiplayer Skin - Quorra". Both files end up being the same 108.62 MB "MP Pack 1".

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 11:51 PM
Tony1-- PS3 version has the same file names. I'm sure Sam Flynn is in the MP pack.

ETA-- A winner is me. *scampers off*

(Apparently, I've been dying frequently-- 78 derezzes so far ... on easy. *hangs her head* One from being killed in combat. Rest? Falling.)abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 12:22 AM
I got the PC version and I'm loving every bit of it so far!

My Games for Windows Live Gamertag is TRONdll, add me and let me know who you are via a Tron-Sector PM!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TriggerEXE
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 12:32 AM
I put in the pre-order code and it gave me two things to download, so I downloaded those. But there was also a code to unlock Sam in the box. I entered it, and it brought up the same map pack that came with my Quorra code. So I guess the Quorra code gives you both. *shrugs*

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Tony1
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 1:52 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Tony1-- PS3 version has the same file names. I'm sure Sam Flynn is in the MP pack.

ETA-- A winner is me. *scampers off*

(Apparently, I've been dying frequently-- 78 derezzes so far ... on easy. *hangs her head* One from being killed in combat. Rest? Falling.)

No Sam Flynn. The default and Quorra skin are the only two I can choose. I do have all 6 maps though.

jonwes
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 2:05 AM
I'm really irritated about the DLC code not working for the Xbox. The official response on the Xbox forums was to take the game back or contact the developer, even though they said it was an issue on THEIR server! I just don't get it... funnily enough I've yet to see ONE person in multi-player playing as Gibson. I wonder if ANYONE is getting the Best Buy codes to work.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Kapa One-Eko
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 3:21 AM
So I downloaded the Code thats supposed to give me Quorra, Sam, and the multilayer maps, I got everything except for Sam. What gives??

When i tried going online the second time, it said the map content was corrupted, to delete it and install it again. I don't even know how to delete the stuff thats been downloaded and installed already on the PS3. I just hit download again and I guess it worked cause the new maps showed up. But no Flynn =[

Beefkiller
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 3:46 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:I got the PC version and I'm loving every bit of it so far!

My Games for Windows Live Gamertag is TRONdll, add me and let me know who you are via a Tron-Sector PM!

Hey dude .. it was nice to see you on the Grid. I just hope next time I will be much better. Cant do crap playing on a keyboard!.. Thanks for adding meorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

Beefkiller
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 3:47 AM
I got it on PC also, and PS3(no PS3 yet though) . But my gamertag is .. UserBeefKillerwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

Tony1
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 8:07 AM
Kapa One-Eko Wrote:So I downloaded the Code thats supposed to give me Quorra, Sam, and the multilayer maps, I got everything except for Sam. What gives??

When i tried going online the second time, it said the map content was corrupted, to delete it and install it again. I don't even know how to delete the stuff thats been downloaded and installed already on the PS3. I just hit download again and I guess it worked cause the new maps showed up. But no Flynn =[

I'm having the exact same issue but on the 360. Personally, I think someone high up screwed the pooch on this.

My view on the game? - Game seems too linear (like Force Unleashed). I was hoping for something more "openworld/sandbox". Maybe I just haven't got to that point yet, I dunno. Each segment seems to be a "puzzle" not just in platform jumping but figuring out the weakness of the enemy presented. It's cool that it's Tron-world-ish, but I'm getting a bit frustrated with the whole mess, but like others I will progress for the "story". They could have done a whole let better in my opinion...especially with the camera and character control feel. Then again, I'm coming off of Assassins Creed Brotherhood where the character control and camera are amazing. This game will certainly make me appreciate those aspects of other games.

The cut-scenes and character faces are horrid. I blame this on what must have been a low budget for the game's production. I hate having to say anything hateful about Tron - which I love - but this game barely deserves a 5/10 IMO. Nonetheless, on Xbox-Live I've rated it a 4 out of 5 stars, but that's only because I'm a Tron enthusiast. I was afraid that I would be disappointed which is why I waited 24 hours after acquiring it to play it. My fears were not unmet with disappointment.

I apologize in advance for saying anything perceived as negative to those that are loving it. My standards are just a little too high I suppose. To be fair to the creativity and artistry put forth, I give them credit and thanks for this glimpse of Tron-World. I'm hoping that by the time I've completed it, I can give it at least a 7/10.

On a positive note, my collector's edition light-up-light-cycle-with-display-case increased in value from $70 to $80 because this certainly is not a title worth $60. Walmart seems to be having issues selling them even at $50.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CluLives
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 9:09 AM
I got the PS3 and PSP games yesterday at lunch and skipped going to the gym on the way home so I could play both!

I have to say -- I really REALLY love the PS3 T:E! And the PSP is quite fun! I'm just getting the hang of it now.

PS3 T:E is gorgeous, the surround-sound is awesome, the voice acting and story are fantastic and I love the variety of combos! I don't have a 3DTV or the Move yet though. Has anyone played it in 3D yet? Or driven with the Move?

I put the PS3 T:E on HARD and I'm going to play it through like that. I find it the most rewarding. Things aren't so simple, making it last a bit longer and more challenging.

I think it will actually have some staying power, as the online battles and such will give extended gameplay after the story is played through.

My PSN username is Multheral, I'll be adding all of you guys tonight when I try out the online for the first time!

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 TRON EVO!!! WHO GOT THEIR COPY