RE: Tron 3? - After Legacy, Where Should The Story Go? (Legacy Spoilers)
on Saturday, February, 11, 2012 4:50 PM
Well, you guys already know my answer, which is to use the "TRON 2.0" as a resource and incorporate and adjust certain elements from the game into the film's timeline (which is doable). Some noticeable changes I would make (even compared to my past versions I've come up with in telling the story):
1. Jet Bradley would be involved. He'd kinda be like Han Solo to Sam Flynn's Luke Skywalker, a fighter who knows how to handle himself, but he'd utilize more "gun"-style weaponry than his ID Disc. But instead of him working for Encom as in the game and the other versions I've come up with, when we're first introduced to him, he's actually been fired from Encom (prior to Sam Flynn's Board Room/Encom O/S12 prank) due to pulling a similar prank on another Encom employee that tried to pull an Ed Dillenger move by stealing a game he had been working on in secret, and when it came to the presentation, Jet succeeded in exposing the Encom employee as a thief, but got fired because he didn't do it through proper channels. When Sam comes to him, Jet is staying in Sam Flynn's old home, renting out a room to would-be programmers who seek that "Kevin Flynn inspiration", while also working on computers at a local Big Box computer store and restoring old arcade games or converting those that can't be restored into MAME cabinets.
2. Yori would be back into the mix. She would basically do what Ma3a did in the game, serve as the primary program handling the correction algorithms in the digitization process.
3. The scenario presented in the game would be transfered over into the film. Dillenger Systems, with the help of Ed Dillenger Jr., performs a hostile takeover of Encom. While Sam, Quorra and Alan and Lora Bradley try to handle the situation on the outside (with Sam and Quorra trying to keep ahead of a S.W.A.T. like security team from Dillenger Systems, Alan and Lora trying to handle the situation while being captured by them), Jet fights the takeover on the inside of the system.
4. Mercury would be a security program that Yori helped nurture over the years, made from one of Jet's previous source codes. Yori compiled her with two purposes. The secondary purpose is to protect Yori as much as possible. The primary one being to protect Jet at all costs.
5. A newer version of the MCP would be involved. But, the MCP would actually be the digitized half of Ed Dillenger, whose company tried to corner the market in digitization after Encom ceased the experiments after Flynn told Lora about his experience. Dillenger got killed in the digitization process due to his own ego, the half still alive in the digital space was incorporated into the MCP by Dillenger Jr. The program will look much like how Sark did, would have the same abilities as the old MCP with a few additional new functions and be mobile (leaving no possible weakness.
6. TRON would also be involved and help out Jet as well. He would continue to wear his helmet throughout most of the film, but helps out in the Encom servers as he tries to adjust to the new advancements in the technology. Jet even uses his programming skills to have TRON being able to function in the new systems.
7. The inside of the computer systems would be portrayed differently to show that depending on the system's O/S, hardware and software configuration, the interior of the system differs from one another (for example, if Jet somehow wound up inside of an Apple iPhone, the inside space would be the size of a high school gym, the inside appearance would look more like the white minimalist style that Apple has recently adopted). And this may differ from the other computer systems and configurations inside.
8. The Tank programs will be brought back with a new design. And with the help of TRON, Jet will use one of the Tank programs to battle the MCP. Due to taking up massive resources, the destruction of the MCP would lead to a server crash.
9. Due to how Dillenger Jr. created the MCP, Sam Flynn manages to take the source code and incorporate the fragments of Kevin Flynn as a means of resurrecting his father.
10. Sam and Jet keep in touch with each other while Jet is in the system and Sam is in the outside world after they got separate when they attempted to get digitized in the new lab (Sam would use his cell phone, while Jet would have to utilize open ports). The old lab (the one from the first film) would make a brief appearance), the idea being that it was mothballed and the previous building used by Encom as their HQ has been primarily used for Encom's subsidiaries such as Dumont Shipping and a new company called GIL Medical Technologies.
11. We see how Quorra's being alive has caused some major advancements in biomechanic technology through the establishment of a new company (as previous referenced, GIL Medical Technologies).
12. Quorra has also gotten better at fighting, including increasing her skills at Bartitsu (stick fighting), especially due to being in the outside world.
13. The Space Paranoids arcade machine would make a guest appearance in the film, it becoming an important piece of the end.
14. The ending could set up the next film, this story being Encom defending itself from Dillenger Systems. The next story could set up the offensive strike of Encom against Dillenger Systems, with hints that Sam Flynn has used the source code of the MCP to bring his father back alive (at the start of the film, it's hinted that Sam found "digital fragments", which turns out to be pieces of Kevin Flynn left from the ending of T:L) and having Flynn leading the charge in-system, while also involving RAM (in both his user and the original program).
Those are just some of the few ideas I've had.buy viagra onlinehttp://www.bilimselbilisim.com/haberler_detay.aspx?id=42 viagra online