TRON: Evolution 
 New Maps Coming in a New DLC!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
Aurrius
User

RE: New Maps Coming in a New DLC!

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 1:45 PM
Unfortunately just like Sam Flynn when it was first released for download the maps are no where to be found in the menus. :/abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 2:22 PM
Cool! I'll have to take a look when I get home. I just hope people use them. Hardly anyone seems to use User Plaza or the Code Nexus maps.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 6:43 PM
jonwes Wrote:Cool! I'll have to take a look when I get home. I just hope people use them. Hardly anyone seems to use User Plaza or the Code Nexus maps.

VERY true.

Why people didn't download them is beyond me. From what I heard the code was in EVERY retail package.

I wish I could start a Disintegration game in User's plaza, but it always says "2/5 players have this map. So I always end up starting a game in the Light Cycle maps that already came with the game.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 11:27 PM
grrrrr lucky xbox users.. I want the new DLC now! lol

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

cirlin
User

on Wednesday, December, 29, 2010 1:42 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:grrrrr lucky xbox users.. I want the new DLC now! lol

I know! I can't wait either. I played a little the other day, but my heart wasn't in it because I know much better lightcycle maps are on the way. The regular ones just feel small and cramped compaired to how the other ones look.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, December, 29, 2010 2:48 PM
cirlin Wrote:

I know! I can't wait either. I played a little the other day, but my heart wasn't in it because I know much better lightcycle maps are on the way. The regular ones just feel small and cramped compaired to how the other ones look.
IDK..Defrag is a pretty big mapwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Wednesday, December, 29, 2010 6:49 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

I know! I can't wait either. I played a little the other day, but my heart wasn't in it because I know much better lightcycle maps are on the way. The regular ones just feel small and cramped compaired to how the other ones look.
IDK..Defrag is a pretty big map

I guess it's not so much the size as it is the obstacles all over the place. I start to get up to full speed and then I have to slow down or turn to avoid the big bridge thing in the center. I want to be able to just worry about the other cycles, and not so much the environment.

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, December, 29, 2010 10:27 PM
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

I guess it's not so much the size as it is the obstacles all over the place. I start to get up to full speed and then I have to slow down or turn to avoid the big bridge thing in the center. I want to be able to just worry about the other cycles, and not so much the environment.

then just go up the ramp of the bridge... lolabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Wednesday, December, 29, 2010 10:53 PM
The new maps are AMAZING! Just had a ton of fun on them.

The Classic map is really something to behold. Every fan of the original movie has to see this one in action! I love that there's a crack in the wall you can maneuver into!

Spires is also a REALLY cool battleground. The fact that it's all vertical and requires to use the moves you perfected in the story mode is just amazing. I had a ton of fun with a good group of guys on there last night.

And finally, the Drydock one is very nice. It's huge, and it's good for some great light cycle action. Plus, it's just really cool seeing the Rectifier (which everyone keeps calling the Regulator!) being built.

That's all of the ones I've played so far but they have already reinvigorated the game!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

cirlin
User

on Wednesday, December, 29, 2010 10:55 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

then just go up the ramp of the bridge... lol
Only problem is that you have to hit it at the right angle, and if you get it even slightly wrong you go off the side and lose all your speed and have to back up to get going again. And there's sections in the way that are not part of the ramp.
I'm just looking forward to an open map, that's all.

Oh, just remembered, part of the reason it is an issue for me is that I'm on PC and controlling the cycles is not as easy on keyboard as if I had an analogue stick. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 12:07 AM
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

then just go up the ramp of the bridge... lol
Only problem is that you have to hit it at the right angle, and if you get it even slightly wrong you go off the side and lose all your speed and have to back up to get going again. And there's sections in the way that are not part of the ramp.
I'm just looking forward to an open map, that's all.

Oh, just remembered, part of the reason it is an issue for me is that I'm on PC and controlling the cycles is not as easy on keyboard as if I had an analogue stick.

then get a controller for ur pc and use 90 degree turns to avoid obsticles so u can maintain your speedwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Aurrius
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 1:01 AM
I'm pretty sure the PC also has the 90 degree option. He probably doesn't know about it.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:30 AM
then get a controller for ur pc and use 90 degree turns to avoid obsticles so u can maintain your speed

Sure, why don't I go out an by a $60 controller for a $40 game. That makes perfect sense. OR I could just wait for the new maps that will work perfectly for what I need, like I said in the first place. Jeez.

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:38 AM
Aurrius Wrote:I'm pretty sure the PC also has the 90 degree option. He probably doesn't know about it.

Yes, I do. It's "Q" and "E". It works pretty well actually, but has very little bearing on the things I don't like in those maps. If I was only turning at 90 degrees it would somewhat help (except there are quite a few angles in the map that are more like 45 degrees, so you would always have areas where trying to hug the wall would end up crashing one's cycle, or at least causing it to bounce off and lose speed), but if that was the type of cycles I wanted I'd just go play Tron 2.0 again. I want to use the new type of turning, and I think the new maps will make that more practicle.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 9:46 PM
jonwes Wrote:The new maps are AMAZING! Just had a ton of fun on them.

The Classic map is really something to behold. Every fan of the original movie has to see this one in action! I love that there's a crack in the wall you can maneuver into!

Spires is also a REALLY cool battleground. The fact that it's all vertical and requires to use the moves you perfected in the story mode is just amazing. I had a ton of fun with a good group of guys on there last night.

And finally, the Drydock one is very nice. It's huge, and it's good for some great light cycle action. Plus, it's just really cool seeing the Rectifier (which everyone keeps calling the Regulator!) being built.

That's all of the ones I've played so far but they have already reinvigorated the game!

uhm dude..in TRON EVOLUTION it's a different ship. that's why it's called the Regulator. the ship in the film is the Rectifier

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 9:47 PM
cirlin Wrote:
then get a controller for ur pc and use 90 degree turns to avoid obsticles so u can maintain your speed

Sure, why don't I go out an by a $60 controller for a $40 game. That makes perfect sense. OR I could just wait for the new maps that will work perfectly for what I need, like I said in the first place. Jeez.

calm the freck down dude.... I'm sure there are controllers cheaper than $60

sheesh.

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 9:50 PM
uhm dude..in TRON EVOLUTION it's a different ship. that's why it's called the Regulator. the ship in the film is the Rectifier

The type of ship is a Regulator, the name of the ship is Rectifier.

Don't quote me on this, I may be wrong.

I remember the Regulator being destroyed in Evolution.

So yes, i am wrong. C.L.U. Builds another one which becomes the Rectifier.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:01 PM
when does the ps3 version maps come out ?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

THE VIDEO CRAZE

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:07 PM
VECTOR INVADER Wrote:when does the ps3 version maps come out ?

Since PSN took a week off (like a bunch of dorks) the DLC will be available next week.

If you're in the U.S., PSN updates on Tuesdays.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:08 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

calm the freck down dude.... I'm sure there are controllers cheaper than $60

sheesh.

I would calm down if you would quit telling me how to enjoy the game. All I said was that I was looking forward to the new maps. Can you drop it please.

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 New Maps Coming in a New DLC!