New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
IsoLine
User

RE: New Maps Coming in a New DLC!

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:10 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:
then get a controller for ur pc and use 90 degree turns to avoid obsticles so u can maintain your speed

Sure, why don't I go out an by a $60 controller for a $40 game. That makes perfect sense. OR I could just wait for the new maps that will work perfectly for what I need, like I said in the first place. Jeez.

calm the freck down dude.... I'm sure there are controllers cheaper than $60

sheesh.

Cirlin, I understand cash is a premium but there is nothing like playing on the PC with a good controller in your hand. Try Ebay to see if you can get a new or like new controller of your liking for cheap.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:21 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:
then get a controller for ur pc and use 90 degree turns to avoid obsticles so u can maintain your speed

Sure, why don't I go out an by a $60 controller for a $40 game. That makes perfect sense. OR I could just wait for the new maps that will work perfectly for what I need, like I said in the first place. Jeez.

sheesh.

Cirlin, I understand cash is a premium but there is nothing like playing on the PC with a good controller in your hand. Try Ebay to see if you can get a new or like new controller of your liking for cheap.

True try this one http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-GamePad-Joypad-Double-Dual-Shock-Game-Controller-PC-/270603118867?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3f0133e913

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:31 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

sheesh.

Cirlin, I understand cash is a premium but there is nothing like playing on the PC with a good controller in your hand. Try Ebay to see if you can get a new or like new controller of your liking for cheap.

True try this one http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-GamePad-Joypad-Double-Dual-Shock-Game-Controller-PC-/270603118867?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3f0133e913

I got a corded XBOX360 controller years ago for about 10bux after shipping and handling off Ebay. Granted mine was slightly used but when I got it, it looked like it had never been used. Even came with all the packaging.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 11:23 PM
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

sheesh.

I would calm down if you would quit telling me how to enjoy the game. All I said was that I was looking forward to the new maps. Can you drop it please.

i wasn't telling u how to enjoy the game >_> I was making suggestions that could help u enjoy the game even more..sheesh

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 12:52 AM
Kapa One-Eko Wrote:Looking at the PlayStation Store right now. Not available here yet =(

Won't be until next tuesday.

PSN took a week off this week. Which it totally weak.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 9:53 AM

I'd be interested in something like this I suppose, except I've already got a computer room crowded with an Xbox, a Wii, a PS2, a PC, all the controllers that go to them, a TV and it's remotes...and basically I don't want to add to the mess anymore, particularly for one game. Thank you for the suggestions though.

On another note, does anyone know how paying works on Ebay these days? The last time I bought something from there years ago I had to set up a connection to my checking account and they took several days to verify it. It was really complicated and annoying and these days I just wouldn't trust that sort of info going out on the internet. Do they just have a way of paying by CC now?

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 12:55 PM
cirlin Wrote:

I'd be interested in something like this I suppose, except I've already got a computer room crowded with an Xbox, a Wii, a PS2, a PC, all the controllers that go to them, a TV and it's remotes...and basically I don't want to add to the mess anymore, particularly for one game. Thank you for the suggestions though.

On another note, does anyone know how paying works on Ebay these days? The last time I bought something from there years ago I had to set up a connection to my checking account and they took several days to verify it. It was really complicated and annoying and these days I just wouldn't trust that sort of info going out on the internet. Do they just have a way of paying by CC now?

They make PS2-to-computer adapters.

They're cheaper too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/PS2-PSX-PS1-PLAYSTATION-2-USB-PC-ADAPTER-CONVERTER-/190436895519?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item2c56ec6b1f#ht_3800wt_932
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 1:17 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
Kapa One-Eko Wrote:Looking at the PlayStation Store right now. Not available here yet =(

Won't be until next tuesday.

PSN took a week off this week. Which it totally weak.

we have to wait till NEXT TUESDAY?! grrrrrrrr
I feel like derezzing the folks who control the dlc releases on PSN -_-where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

IsoLine
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 2:32 PM
cirlin Wrote:

I gather you mean the regular XBOX when you mention it, otherwise if it were an XBOX360 then all you would have to do is plug that controller into a USB port on your computer and it will automatically configure itself. Ebay works off Paypal which can be tied to your checking account or credit and or debit card. You can still do cash and regular check if a vendor accepts it, but of course it will require their receipt of the funds before they ship anything. I've found using Paypal with my credit card I get the items in 3 to 4 days...unless it is something from Hong Kong. If you haven't setup an account for Paypal yet, I think you still have to provide them with a checking account for backup purposes, but you can also attach a credit card as another source and then when approved just use that instead. You could also ask a vendor if he would do a straight credit card transfer before you buy as you don't want a PayPal account. I remember having a few vendors accept that method from me before.

cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 5:05 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

I gather you mean the regular XBOX when you mention it, otherwise if it were an XBOX360 then all you would have to do is plug that controller into a USB port on your computer and it will automatically configure itself. Ebay works off Paypal which can be tied to your checking account or credit and or debit card. You can still do cash and regular check if a vendor accepts it, but of course it will require their receipt of the funds before they ship anything. I've found using Paypal with my credit card I get the items in 3 to 4 days...unless it is something from Hong Kong. If you haven't setup an account for Paypal yet, I think you still have to provide them with a checking account for backup purposes, but you can also attach a credit card as another source and then when approved just use that instead. You could also ask a vendor if he would do a straight credit card transfer before you buy as you don't want a PayPal account. I remember having a few vendors accept that method from me before.

I have a Xbox 360, but the controller is wireless, so there's no way to plug it in that I know of. I do have an old PS2 controller, so I might look into an adapter for that at some point in the future.

That's good that paypal can link with a CC. I still don't like having to go back and forth and log in at two different places though. It makes me nervous.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

IsoLine
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 5:27 PM
cirlin Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:

I have a Xbox 360, but the controller is wireless, so there's no way to plug it in that I know of. I do have an old PS2 controller, so I might look into an adapter for that at some point in the future.

That's good that paypal can link with a CC. I still don't like having to go back and forth and log in at two different places though. It makes me nervous.

Wha...? Do me a favor, check with the wireless dongle (It should still have that right?) and see if it has USB. If so then try it on your computer. My bro has a wireless 360 controller that works for PC.

cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 10:14 PM
IsoLine Wrote:Wha...? Do me a favor, check with the wireless dongle (It should still have that right?) and see if it has USB. If so then try it on your computer. My bro has a wireless 360 controller that works for PC.

There is no wireless dongle or anything. It connects through the sensor on the front of the Xbox. He must have a different type of controller than I do.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:57 PM
are the new maps really coming out tomorrow? (tuesday)?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 8:04 PM
They should be, First Lieutenant CR.

Or else.

IsoLine
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 8:15 PM
cirlin Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:Wha...? Do me a favor, check with the wireless dongle (It should still have that right?) and see if it has USB. If so then try it on your computer. My bro has a wireless 360 controller that works for PC.

There is no wireless dongle or anything. It connects through the sensor on the front of the Xbox. He must have a different type of controller than I do.

Yeah that is what I figured ( I actually talked to my bro about this yesterday. He just got a 360). See the Xbox360 Wireless controllers for Windows come with a wireless reciever that connects to a computer via USB. That way a wireless controller can work with the computer. I hear you can get those recievers separately on Ebay too, and probably for much less than you would a controller. Once you have that, then its all butter. You can swap your controller between your 360 and your Comp at will.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 6:22 PM
Anyone know if this is coming out for the PS3 today?

X box users got them last week, I just checked the Store and there is nothing there
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 7:22 PM
yh, i hope they come out today
cant wait to de rez some of you guys

THE VIDEO CRAZE

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 7:23 PM
VECTOR INVADER Wrote:yh, i hope they come out today
cant wait to de rez some of you guys

It is SO on.

What's your screen name? I'm taking you down, buddy boy!

Mine is teawithacat. A horrible name, I know
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 7:25 PM
hahaha !!
its vector_invader
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

THE VIDEO CRAZE

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:24 PM
PSN is starting to tick me off. No DLC in sight.

That's it I'm killing something. *throws an identity disk at my closet*

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 New Maps Coming in a New DLC!