New Maps Coming in a New DLC!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
VECTOR INVADER
User

RE: New Maps Coming in a New DLC!

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:31 PM
i am bummed !!!!
not another wee on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

THE VIDEO CRAZE

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:40 PM
VECTOR INVADER Wrote:i am bummed !!!!
not another wee

Or worse, it could be an X-Box exclusive.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
I sure hope not ;(where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

THE VIDEO CRAZE

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:54 PM
VECTOR INVADER Wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
I sure hope not ;(

*Slaps you* Get a ahold of your yourself!! *starts shaking you violently*

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

NickyTea
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 9:03 PM
That would be a HUGE bummer if it was an xbox exclusive.

Is there no way for us to find out?

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 9:10 PM
There's an update available for Tron: Evolution.

They normally update when there is new content available or about to be available.

So, I guess we'll see the DLC next week. PSN basically slapped us all in the face.

Now I'm de-prezzed

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:49 PM
I called propaganda games earlier. apparently we PSN users won't get it until the 18th where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:54 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:I called propaganda games earlier. apparently we PSN users won't get it until the 18th

Excellent work, First Lieutenant CR, I'll promote you to captain for this.

So we're getting it in two weeks. Monsters!

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 11:19 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
I sure hope not ;(

No wait, let me try.
*Slaps Vector Invader* Get ahold of yourself Program! *Shake violently again*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 12:25 AM
cirlin Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
I sure hope not ;(

No wait, let me try.
*Slaps Vector Invader* Get ahold of yourself Program! *Shake violently again*

Dang it Cirlin! This isn't a scene from Airplane!

*gets a baseball bat* CALM DOWN VECTOR INVADER!!!

BrathAttack
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 2:22 AM
Sucks for all the PS3 owners. I played a few rounds on the Classics map today and it was pretty rad...up until my internet started going down the drain and I started lagging. Only got to play about 3 rounds. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Welcome to the Grid Program.
End of Line

jonwes
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 9:57 AM
Classic is a really fun map. I've played a lot of games on it and there's just something about the big ol' square that feels right. It's a LOT of fun to play Bit Runner in such a small space! It gets pretty crazy.

Drydock seems to be very popular too. I like it okay, but my second favorite is definitely Spires. It's a challenging map to play.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2011 3:07 PM
You, sir, are cruel. For now I want these maps even more.

Get your baton, bucko! We are SO doing a Light Cycle battewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

JamesTRON
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 6:32 PM
Hi folks,

Glad to see there's so much interest in the DLC! I mentioned this in another thread, but I actually work with Disney Interactive, so it's always gratifying to see folks enjoying your work. For the PS3 gamers, don't worry - the wait's almost over

[EDIT: Well I'm dumb]
In the meantime, if anyone has any feedback about the DLC that they'd like the House of Mouse to hear about, post away and I'll pass it on to my bosses. Thanks!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 6:35 PM
JamesTRON Wrote:Hi folks,

Glad to see there's so much interest in the DLC! I mentioned this in another thread, but I actually work with Disney Interactive, so it's always gratifying to see folks enjoying your work. For the PS3 gamers, don't worry - the wait's almost over In the meantime, here's a trailer for the DLC showing the new levels in action to whet your appetite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzXeoP_aF6Y
In the meantime, if anyone has any feedback about the DLC that they'd like the House of Mouse to hear about, post away and I'll pass it on to my bosses. Thanks!

That was a trailer for the map pack that comes with retail boxes. Is there a trailer for Map Pack 2? Or any gameplay videos whatsoever? If there are I haven't been able to find them.

Any word on when it's coming out on PC and PS3?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

JamesTRON
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 6:45 PM
Oh derp, you're right; my bad for the false hope on the video. That's the last one they gave me to pass around, so I guess there's just the stills.

As for confirming the date, unfortunately I'm kind of hamstrung by a NDA. I can, however, say that I sent a link to this thread to my bosses asking them if I could confirm a date mentioned earlier ITT for the PS3 DLC. As soon as they let me off the leash I'll let y'all know, honest. I can definitively say that the PS3 DLC is coming SOON. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 7:03 PM
JamesTRON, We would love to see Tron skins from the original movie.

There are so many Tron skins we want.

Tron from the original movie, Tron from the cut scenes in Evolution and Rinzler, also Flynn from The first movie, as well as the black suited Flynn from Evolution.

For story mode, an Anon skin with the white circuitry would be nice.

I Would LOVE to see Generation 1 & 3 Light Cycles in the game.

If these would be added, it would be an even better gaming experience, for old and New fans of Tron alike.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 7:06 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:JamesTRON, We would love to see Tron skins from the original movie.

There are so many Tron skins we want.

Tron from the original movie, Tron from the cut scenes in Evolution and Rinzler, also Flynn from The first movie, as well as the black suited Flynn from Evolution.

For story mode, an Anon skin with the white circuitry would be nice.

I Would LOVE to see Generation 1 & 3 Light Cycles in the game.

If these would be added, it would be an even better gaming experience, for old and New fans of Tron alike.

Generation 1 lightcycles would be amazing in combination with Classic, which I found a gameplay video of, finally. Just mute your speakers and skip to 1:42 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OpQx7sIo74
Are there any images of the generation 3 lightcycle?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 7:12 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:

Generation 1 lightcycles would be amazing in combination with Classic, which I found a gameplay video of, finally. Just mute your speakers and skip to 1:42 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OpQx7sIo74
Are there any images of the generation 3 lightcycle?

Here you go, Tron.DLL

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

JamesTRON
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 7:18 PM
Just got the go-ahead to confirm that the DLC will be coming out on PS3 on 1/18. Still waiting to hear about PC DLC, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Also thanks for y'all's feedback - I'll make sure the bosses hear all about it!

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 New Maps Coming in a New DLC!