Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Anyone get Battle Grids for the Wii yet?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
MCPcomputer
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 5:43 PM

So I want to get Battle Grids for the Wii. and Since it's the only home system i have, I will get it. But I wanted to know if any of you got the game? Is it good? Is the multiplayer fun? Let me know! Was thinking of getting it, then getting drunk with friends and just get crazy in raceing and tank battles lolon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

cirlin
User

RE: Anyone get Battle Grids for the Wii yet?

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 5:57 PM
It's definitely a lot of fun. I and others have talked about details in other threads, so I won't repeat too much. Basically though it has a lot of variety, fun games, nice graphics as long as the art style doesn't bother you too much (it's a bit cartoony).

My personal favorite games are the lightcycle matches (they have both races and arena style matches, and the jai alai games. It also has a fun, if rather short, story mode.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2010 2:19 AM

Cool thanks for the info! Now cartonny graphic don't bother me..
I mean I love playing Mario etc!

But you know now I have to get this!
If light cycles can be played in battle mode and racing then that sounds awesome!

And with 4 players is much be awesome!

Well I'm sold... will be getting this for sure.. it's fun to take it to friends houses and play 4 player mode!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

TriggerEXE
User

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2010 3:25 AM
Yeah, its really fun, but the replay value and multiplayer is where it shines. There is a story mode where you walk around and talk to people, collect bits, and accept challenges to games from others. You can earn and find bits to buy things like accessories for your character, different discs, scoops, and vehicles. So its always good to run through it a few times so you can unlock/buy everything.

It has:

Light cycle races and battles.
Disc battles.
Grid tank battles.
Light runner races and battles.
And hyper ball (jai alai)

So its very fun to play with others, and by yourself. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

jonwes
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 8:12 PM
I have to say... I hated this game. I'm already trying to resell it on Amazon. I found the controls clunky. The graphics are kinda blah but I wouldn't be so mad if the controls weren't so funky. I really thought they would have used the Wiimote better.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 8:37 PM
jonwes Wrote:I have to say... I hated this game. I'm already trying to resell it on Amazon. I found the controls clunky. The graphics are kinda blah but I wouldn't be so mad if the controls weren't so funky. I really thought they would have used the Wiimote better.

Try it without Wii MotionPlus.

Battle Grids is amazing.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 10:24 PM
I really hate using the Wiimote to drive anything in any game, but this wasn't so bad. This is especially true in Mario Kart Wii, when it won't turn fast enough and I end up overcompensating just to get centered again. I don't use the Motion Plus thing though. Still, I would have liked having an option for the classic controller thingy rather than just the Wiimote. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 10:49 PM
I might try it without the Plus and see if it's better. I guess I was just slightly disappointed you couldn't throw discs with your Wiimote and things. But the real problem was how I felt like I was fighting my controller... so if not using the Plus fixes that I'm all for it!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 2:57 PM
I haven't gotten the WII yet over here. Since I am picking up a gaming system tomorrow or Monday with Tron evolution game up over here. I'll let you know as soon as I get it I'll try and get onto the Wii arena with you for a few rounds.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 3:20 PM
jonwes Wrote:I might try it without the Plus and see if it's better. I guess I was just slightly disappointed you couldn't throw discs with your Wiimote and things. But the real problem was how I felt like I was fighting my controller... so if not using the Plus fixes that I'm all for it!

I honestly can't see what MotionPlus is doing for this game anyways. The only difference I could see when I removed it was that the controls were fixed.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Compucore
User

on Monday, December, 27, 2010 9:08 PM
I was trying out some things with Tron Evolutoin on the wii this evening. Just to get the feel of it with the wii remote and all that. It will take some time. Even though I am old fashion joystick controller myself depending on the game. Or a keyboard and mouse like in Tron2.0. The thing I was looking at in the nultiplayer grid. I was trying to find the servers where I could actually join up with other players on the wii itself/ Coudn't find it. I found where it is locally on the game itself. I'm still wet behind the ears in this game for sure. Lol.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sark_2.0
User

on Monday, December, 27, 2010 10:49 PM
I am LOVING this game.

It was the one thing I asked for most this Christmas, and my wife gave it to me. After she got tired and turned in early, I spent most of the late hours playing and getting accustomed to the controls and enjoying the games. The lightcycle arena is by far my favorite, with disk battles a close second. I didn't have too much trouble with the controls myself, but I'll try a few things and see what works better and what doesn't.

Overall, this game is a blast!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 12:27 AM
Ya should have seen me when you go through the light cycles for the first time. I had the wi controller way. When I wanted to make a left turn I turned right. Almost like those black and white films of the keystone cop funny kind of way. But got through alright.

Sark_2.0 Wrote:I am LOVING this game.

It was the one thing I asked for most this Christmas, and my wife gave it to me. After she got tired and turned in early, I spent most of the late hours playing and getting accustomed to the controls and enjoying the games. The lightcycle arena is by far my favorite, with disk battles a close second. I didn't have too much trouble with the controls myself, but I'll try a few things and see what works better and what doesn't.

Overall, this game is a blast!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 12:46 AM
What's the story line for this game, by the way? I have evolution, that's why I ask.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Compucore
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 1:58 PM
Has anyone found out a way to connect to the grids to play against one another on the WII itself? I still have not found a way without going into the game itself yet to do it. I haven't had a chance to play it through yet due to time at work and my schedule around it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

ctellis156
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 2:42 PM
as far as im aware u can only play locally in multi as in spit screen tv. i dont think it can multi play over the net, i havnet cracked into the game all the way yet even tho ive had it since day one but i think im right

TriggerEXE
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 7:20 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:What's the story line for this game, by the way? I have evolution, that's why I ask.

You play an ISO who is training to compete in the championship tournament. Since you can name your character anything and choose your look, he's obviously not going to be an essential plot point or anything. You get to meet and talk to Tron, Quorra, Flynn, and others. It takes place before the big take over of Clu, so the games are just for sport and not to the death. Although you do derezz your opponent...still not sure how that works.

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 4:19 PM
I was wondering about something here for the wii system. I noticed that there is a messaging system on the wii. Is it possible to hook up different wii's to make the batle grids work that way? Or is it just a plain messaging system going from wii to wii. Or from Wii to a cell or computer to message through that way?? I'm having some fun in the Tron evolution playing against some of the AI's in there and practicing some of the other things in there to boost my character in the game itself. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TriggerEXE
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 10:05 PM
Compucore Wrote:I was wondering about something here for the wii system. I noticed that there is a messaging system on the wii. Is it possible to hook up different wii's to make the batle grids work that way? Or is it just a plain messaging system going from wii to wii. Or from Wii to a cell or computer to message through that way??

Its just for messages between Wii owners. Just like how the messaging system on the PS3 is just between PS3 owners. I know the 360 uses MSN Messenger IDs and so you can talk to someone signed in on a PC or whatever with it.

JamesTRON
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 7:02 PM
ctellis156 Wrote:as far as im aware u can only play locally in multi as in spit screen tv. i dont think it can multi play over the net, i havnet cracked into the game all the way yet even tho ive had it since day one but i think im right

This is correct - Battle Grids is built for local multiplayer, and there's no online multiplayer component to it. I work with Disney Interactive, and we built it from the ground up for local multiplayer - that's a big reason why the controls are so streamlined (so that anyone can jump in to the game without having to spend hours acclimating themselves to the controls). If anyone has any other questions about TRON: Evolution: Battle Grids, I'm happy to help answer them!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution