TRON: LEGACY 
 A Question about Quorra *MAJOR SPOILERS!!!*

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
andybucts
User

RE: A Question about Quorra *MAJOR SPOILERS!!!*

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 5:29 PM
ChessMess Wrote:Sam should take her to an Apple store.

Sam really should. That will be Tron 3's plot.

andybucts
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 5:37 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:The digitization/materialization system used the basic matter components (H2o, carbon, etc etc) stored in the contaiment canisters around the base of the Shiva laser, it did not use Flynn's specific dna pattern or his exact genes. The system extrapolated from Quorra's own digital DNA and just used the matter in containment and arranged them accordingly. So Quorra is in no way genetically related to Sam.

Just as a ST: tNG's Replicator materializes a bowl of vanilla ice cream and later a piece of sirloin steak. The steak isn't genetically directly related to the damn bowl of ice cream.... :/

Quorra is not genetically related to Sam but I think they are MUTUALLY RELATED. It's an abvious thing though.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Imbroglio
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 6:01 PM
Isn't sex a topic that has been deemed inappropriate and forbidden in this forum?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 6:15 PM
I dunno if this has been said, but it is quite clear how it happened. When her arm is derezzed, Kevin fixes her by accessing her digital DNA through her ID disc. The miracle of being an ISO was they they had literal DNA in computer form. The application of this would be that people could come onto the grid, have their DNA converted to data, and then diseases and other ailments could be fixed through coding. Then, re-rez in the real world, be cured. This same principle works on her as an ISO. The fact that she has DNA meant that the laser could actually construct her as a living being.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

e8hffff
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 12:01 AM
I wonder if her name is based on the word 'Quorum,' which is used in computer terminology, especially database themes.

Quorum='n : a gathering of the minimal number of members of an organization to conduct business '

terrychoichelsea
User

on Sunday, January, 23, 2011 1:55 AM
Kat Wrote:Okay, and next question...where did Quorra's CLOTHES come from? (And Sam's for that matter--you remember they were quite destroyed and disposed of in dressing scene.)

and then, why does Sam materialize back in the "secret" office but Quorra shows up on the street outside? (and yes, I think she did; I don't think it was a case of her going up to wait for him while he did the "save on memory stick" thing--because when he comes out, he looks surprised to see her, like he either forgot she came with him, or didn't expect her to get through)
I don't think Sam was that surprised to see Quorra. After Quorra said "What's next, Sam?" he said in a calm manner: "I guess we supposed to change the world."

If he really surprised by that, he won't behave like that.

I thought about the whole "Sam in office and Quorra outside" thing too, but at the end i think's it just bad planning by the director again. The whole scene was designed just to give some "surprise" to fans that Quorra can change to human, which of course failed to deliver. lol

But if the story is going on as the timeline goes, surely Alan should have notice Quorra. Alan was inside the arcade and Quorra was outside. Alan must have seen Quorra in some process, then Alan should ask Sam:"Who's the woman on the outside?" But it looks like if Alan didn't notice Quorra at all.

At the end it's just another bad plot.

About the clothes thing, i simply think all rubber-stamp clothes in The Grid was designed by Kevin Flynn that it can change back to normal wears in the real world.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 A Question about Quorra *MAJOR SPOILERS!!!*