General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
rimwall
User

RE: Ladies' night!

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 12:02 AM
and flynn really pulled out his stake in the grid.

*D'oh!*

I.T. support: yes sir - you click start to turn off your p.c.

IluthraDanar
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 12:17 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Okay now this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Aw come on, Spark, don't sound like Rocks. We just havin' some funs here. If we have to be serious, I know a political site I could hang out at instead. :-P

*feels insulted* ID!! And I was referring to the pic rimwall posted, not the discussion of toggles. You can discuss toggles all you want.
So sorry, Spark, I thought you meant our discussion on well, you know. As I said, I am feeling a bit touchy these days, with work and then what few other things in life being a pain, I feel my freedom is being compromised. My apologies if I misunderstood.

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

rimwall
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 12:48 AM
sorry too ShadowSpark

the pic has been removedorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 7:24 AM
rimwall Wrote:i cant help thinking...
a glow in the dark battery operated toy -
sounds like a the next big thing to me.
*cough* I'm pretty sure those probably already exist. there's no way somebody hasn't come up with that.

rimwall Wrote:sorry too ShadowSpark

the pic has been removed

Dammit what'd I miss? Somebody PM me.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Aerial_Zero
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 12:24 PM
Kat Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:i cant help thinking...
a glow in the dark battery operated toy -
sounds like a the next big thing to me.
*cough* I'm pretty sure those probably already exist. there's no way somebody hasn't come up with that.

the pic has been removed

Dammit what'd I miss? Somebody PM me.

I want to know what I missed too -- I go out to walk on the beach with my hubby and missed everything LoL I hope that everything is okay now

End of Line.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 2:46 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Okay now this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Aw come on, Spark, don't sound like Rocks. We just havin' some funs here. If we have to be serious, I know a political site I could hang out at instead. :-P

*feels insulted* ID!! And I was referring to the pic rimwall posted, not the discussion of toggles. You can discuss toggles all you want.
So sorry, Spark, I thought you meant our discussion on well, you know. As I said, I am feeling a bit touchy these days, with work and then what few other things in life being a pain, I feel my freedom is being compromised. My apologies if I misunderstood.

the pic has been removed

Apologies accepted.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

rimwall
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 8:38 PM
thanks ShadowSpark

Kat Wrote:Dammit what'd I miss?

Aerial_Zero Wrote:I want to know what I missed too

i posted a pic of flynn on his redoubt with a
billboard below him saying "god pulled out look what happened"

ShadowSpark objected so i removed it.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

rimwall
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 9:49 PM

i think it's safe to say the subject is now worn to a nub

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2011 6:39 PM
rimwall Wrote:

*groans*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

rimwall
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2011 8:12 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:

*groans*

ta daaah ! double entendre !

you're the next contentant in double double entendres !

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2011 10:07 PM
rimwall Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:

*groans*

ta daaah ! double entendre !

you're the next contentant in double double entendres !

-_-

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 9:08 PM
BUMP.

Even though I have absolutely nothing productive to contribute. Not even entendre. *sob*

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 10:40 PM
PixelatedProgram is making moves on Tron, Kat. I got her to back off Rinzler, but I figured I'd let you know so you can defend your claim.

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 11:17 PM
Uh oh. Moving in on the ol' Tron-itory. Always a problem. Better fix up the program copier (that damn thing's always on the blink).

so let's talk the guys in the movies (both characters and actors), shall we? Have we seriously not done this in an organized way yet? What is wrong with us?

(ETA: I'm sorry. I did not mean to be heterosexist. I apologize for those of you somewhere on the spectrum besides "full-stop heterosexual," or simply those of you who want to discuss the women. OF COURSE we can discuss the women too. Just let's not turn this into the guys all waxing about how hot Gem is, mmkay? Still the Ladies' Night thread, tyvm.)

Bruce: doesn't do it for me. Dunno why. Except as Tron. I think in part it's that I don't think Bruce should do bangs. I always best like the pics of him with his hair brushed back (and as Tron with the helmet).

OT (Original Tron): Love him. No idea why. He's not THAT great. But, well, he's Tron. And that's kinda hot.

Flashback!Tron: Not so much. Much prefer the original. Don't think Flashback!Tron even much resembles later pics I've seen of Bruce, tbh with you.

Alan: Doesn't do it for me either. The dorky glasses don't help. Don't worry, Alan. They'll be coming out with soft contacts soon.

Jeff Bridges: No, not really.

1982!Kevin Flynn: Kinda cute. And I mean "cute=cute," not "cute=attractive."

Clu1: Also kinda cute in that same way. Poor brave Clu.

1989!Kevin Flynn: Creeepy with the CGI. Sorry, guys, I know.

Clu2: Still creepy CGI, but it doesn't bug me as much on him. Still doesn't do it for me. *ducks*

Ram: Adorable. Of course. But that's it. I would like to pat him on the helmet.

Dan Shor: He's Billy the Kid to me, sorry...

Sam: We've discussed Buddy!Sam before. Yep. One of those dudes you'd maybe kiss once or twice out of curiosity, then think, "Nah. Buddy!Sam."

Garrett Hedlund: I only like him as Sam, from the other pics I've seen of him. Otherwise I think he looks dorky. And needs to lose the facial hair, like, yesterday.

Rinzler: again, discussed before. Hot bod. Too damn short.

Castor: Yeah, no. *ducks again*

Michael Sheen: Not so much.

Yori: cute, but doesn't kick enough ass.

Lora: Smart, yay!

Cindy Morgan: Again, I think she's cute!

Quorra: Adorable. Cutest smile ever.

Olivia Wilde: I really do prefer her as Quorra.

Gem: Doesn't do it for me. Her body isn't bad, but her face, not so much. It's hard to put that much black eyeliner on a blonde, for one.

Beau Garrett: I like her when she's not being Gem. I've seen some pics of her that are very pretty.

The other Sirens whose names I do not know: Also pretty, though the brunette didn't do much for me. Striking eyes, though. Same eyeliner problem, however. The one who said "he's different" reminded me of Zoe Saldana slightly.

Am I missing anyone key?

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

IluthraDanar
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2011 12:02 AM
OK, I'll bite!

Bruce: I love younger Bruce as the hot stud he was. Older Bruce is still a delight, but then I'm older too.

OT (Original Tron): I adored Tron in the 1982 version. He was brave and loyal, and I prize those qualities in real life.

Flashback!Tron: Too short, enough said.

Alan: I adore Alan. He was a dork and I always fell for dorks. Older Alan seems tired from all the politics, but maybe now he will get his gumption back.

Jeff Bridges: Depends. I liked young Jeff but not Lebowski. Charming Jeff, well suited Jeff, playful Jeff, but druggie Jeff? Naw!

1982!Kevin Flynn: in the film, I liked him as a big kid cuz I can be a big kid at times. But I could also see why Lora went with Alan.

Clu1: also brave and loyal but not as strong as Tron. Upgrade the lad, er, program!

1989!Kevin Flynn: I only like the scene where he has watched the ISOs die and he leaves for the Outlands. That just makes me sad.

Clu2: I love Clu in this version. I know he's broken and I hate trying to fix broken men, but there's just something so........yeah.

Ram: Ram is loyal and would make a good friend and a back protector.

Dan Shor: I tend to think about Emilio Estevez when I think Billy but Danny Shor made a cute and funny Billy. Neither is like the real thing however, although Danny comes close with Billy's playfulness.

Sam: I would like Sam as a friend only. Maybe have pizza and beers while we plan the future of ENCOM.

Garrett Hedlund: Meh.......nice enough guy but does nothing for me.

Rinzler: Yeah too short. but has great moves, especially in slo-mo.

Castor: would be fun to hang out with at the bar. maybe get some free drinks off, eh? a little gossip?

Michael Sheen: Liked him as that prime minister in The Queen.

Yori: cute, yes, and would be fun to sit around with as we chatted about the hot male programs.

Lora: Yeah, Lora is brave and smart and lucky, having had both Flynn and Alan.

Cindy Morgan: I'll go with cute and sweet.

Quorra: brave, a good fighter, another back protector. would be fun to sit with yakking about Flynn.

Olivia Wilde: waiting to see how she does in Cowboys and Aliens. Don't know her roles much.

Gem: annoyingly in the way.

Beau Garrett: Don't know much about her except a makeup acquaintence of mine made her up for her show, and she liked her.

The other Sirens whose names I do not know: if I was gay, I'd want the brunette who grabbed the disk before putting it on Sam's back. I think dark hair is better than light.

IMHO :-)

Kat
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2011 12:07 AM
I forgot one!

Dillinjr: Yeah, not so much. I still can't get behind him as the bad guy, and I realize i write him sympathetically in my stories, but I'm gonna go "totally platonic" with that one, too. I'd let him fix my computer, though.

Cillian Murphy: Never seen him in anything else, but judging from pics: No.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

IluthraDanar
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2011 12:18 AM
so many people seemed to know the actor when the film came out but I didn't. No feelings one way or the other but yeah he can fix my comp.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2011 1:07 AM
I'll play also.

Bruce: As I've said before, I don't really think of the actors in romantic terms. But it was real cool to meet him and talk to him. *still squee-ing over the fact that she met him in the elevator* I get to see him again in August....I wonder if he'll remember me...

OT (Original Tron): Very loyal and brave, not to mention cute, but again, not a romantic thing for me.

Flashback!Tron: His hair was really strange. Did any of you notice that?

Alan: He'd be cool to meet and talk computers with.

Jeff Bridges: Again, not romantic, but I want to meet him. It's annoying that he isn't going to be at the D23 Expo in August.

1982!Kevin Flynn: I agree with ID on this one.

Clu1: Dogged and relentless, and not willing to betray his User even at the cost of his life. Awwww...

1989!Kevin Flynn: Umm....no real comments here. Again, I agree with ID. Also, I agree with Kat somewhat, those shots of him in TRW made him seem kinda creepy.

Clu2: Umm....Again, no real comments. I don't have feelings one way or the other about him, except for a bit of sympathy. I mean, you have to admit that once Flynn found the ISOs, he kind of stopped caring about Clu. At least, that's the way it seemed to me. Flynn cared about Clu in the beginning, but once the ISOs showed up, he sort of put Clu on the back burner.

Ram: Would make a good friend.

Dan Shor: I have no idea. I don't know enough about him to say.

Sam: Family-type caring for. As Kat said, we've discussed this.

Garrett Hedlund: Again, no idea. I don't know enough about him.

Rinzler: MINE!!!! *tackle-glomps, cuddles and hisses at anyone who gets too close*

Castor: No.

Michael Sheen: Not a clue.

Yori: Would be fun to sit with and talk about her work in the system.

Lora: Would be fun to sit with and discuss the laser and such.

Cindy Morgan: I'm going to see her in August!! ^_^

Quorra: Would be a good friend and someone to discuss books with.

Olivia Wilde: Not really sure.

Gem: Played a useful role, could have been absent, I wouldn't have noticed.

Beau Garrett: Don't know anything about her.

The other Sirens whose names I do not know: Same as Gem. Played a useful role, but I wouldn't have noticed if they were absent.

Dillinger jr: I don't think I'd let him near my computer, after all, Sam could hack into 'the most secure operating system' he wrote in under two minutes, so...

Cillian Murphy: No idea.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2011 4:11 AM
mistake postwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Kat
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2011 6:54 AM
You could try reading it rather than casting all sorts of knee-jerk, half-baked aspersions from the get-go? Then you could decide for yourself rather than expecting someone else to tell you.

Also, if someone is forcing you to read, I would be glad to help you create a first draft of your report to the police.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

FirstPrevious Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!