Ladies' night!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: Ladies' night!

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 2:58 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:

Ok, but for you dudes (and sci) who would you choose if you had to pick? Gem, quorra, or Yori?

Yori, hands downabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Tron_girl33
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 6:08 PM
Loving this thread!
Okay so here are my confessions....
Sam is obviously hot, any man in a tight black suit is automatically hot in my opinion.
This is embarrassing, but I absolutely love Castor. I don't know what it is about him but I can't get enough. I love his style, the way he acts, everything. I'm obsessed. I know a lot of people think he's gay, but whatever. I think they're just jealous they don't have a sweet light cane like Castor Those 2 scenes that he's in are just not enough. I really hope if they make a third movie, that he comes back!

This is going to be quite the ride.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 6:28 PM
I'm a guy. Castor is an interesting character, but he lost HUGE cool points to me, because he sold out Sam and Quorra. Still interesting, nonetheless.

Quorra is definitely nice to look at, as well as the Sirens, and I also dig the Woman that opened up the ENCOM board meeting (she's on Law & Order UK).abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Kat
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 6:29 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:Also, for those of you who like Gem, (including me) have you seen the actress that plays her, Beau Garrett? She is NOTHING LIKE GEM AT ALL.
I don't think Olivia Wilde is anything like Quorra either (I rather prefer her with Quorra's black hair!). I love her as Quorra but I can't say that looking at other pictures does anything for me. I like Beau Garrett *better* as herself, though, but then I tend to really prefer women who are beautiful in a more natural way rather than exotic (I adore Natalie Portman too) and if I had the option to wake up tomorrow pretty or to have plastic surgery to change my looks, I'd rather have that sort of look. All the Sirens are gorgeous, though. (Anybody know what the purpose was in referring to them as Sirens, anyway? It doesn't seem consistent with their function, if we're thinking of Odyssey-type Sirens as inspiration for the name)

(What I want to know is...are they the ONLY Sirens, or do female Users get dressed by ridiculously-attractive men???)

Oh yeah and, I had to look up other pictures of BB to see if I was into him. Nope, still just Tron. However, I did learn he's married to Melissa Gilbert. Didn't she play Laura in the Little House On The Prairie show?

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Imbroglio
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 6:44 PM
I like to cook, read horror books, watch travel channel, follow political issues and am a big fan of the Tron movies. I am also a shy, caring and sensitve person. I recently have gained an interest in anime and really like Chobits and Clannad. I have played several mmos over the years because G4tv said there were lots of nice single chicks participating in these games: Everquest 2, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Aion, and Fallen Earth

I want world peace and to help animals and old people. Thank you for your time.

fluffycow333
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 6:45 PM
Tron_girl33 Wrote:Loving this thread!
Okay so here are my confessions....
Sam is obviously hot, any man in a tight black suit is automatically hot in my opinion.
This is embarrassing, but I absolutely love Castor. I don't know what it is about him but I can't get enough. I love his style, the way he acts, everything. I'm obsessed. I know a lot of people think he's gay, but whatever. I think they're just jealous they don't have a sweet light cane like Castor Those 2 scenes that he's in are just not enough. I really hope if they make a third movie, that he comes back!

Woo hoo another Castor fangirl! Libations for everybody!

I love Castor

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 6:55 PM
psyence53 Wrote:But there's something about Clu... I CLAIM HIM NOW, SO NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM *raises identity disc threateningly*

*splits disk in two, raises both, and readies for combat* I'll fight you for him! You should share!

I do like Rinzler though. Rinzler, not Tron, although he's cool too. Rinzler purrs! Squee!
*squish-huggles Rinzler* I want a Rinzler plushie!

Castor creeps me out just a bit.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

scifichicx
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 7:44 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
psyence53 Wrote:But there's something about Clu... I CLAIM HIM NOW, SO NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM *raises identity disc threateningly*

*splits disk in two, raises both, and readies for combat* I'll fight you for him! You should share!

I do like Rinzler though. Rinzler, not Tron, although he's cool too. Rinzler purrs! Squee!
*squish-huggles Rinzler* I want a Rinzler plushie!

Oh my f*ck you just said Rinzler "purrs" thank you for opening a whole new door of horrible, wonderful thoughts for me. I mean... poor TRON... but when you put it that way, that IS hot. FML.

I where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 7:47 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
I do like Rinzler though. Rinzler, not Tron, although he's cool too.
That bod! (Pretty damn good for an aging program! lol)

ShadowSpark Wrote:Castor creeps me out just a bit.
K, I wasn't going to be the one to say it first, but now that you've opened that particular can of worms, I just totally wasn't into Castor/Zuse at all. *ducks to dodge the flurry of discs from other fangirls*

ShadowSpark Wrote:

Original Clu...yeah, kinda cute. But, I'll let you other ladies battle for him. I totally fight for the Tron uh Users forget it TRON though!

scifichicx Wrote:
Oh my f*ck you just said Rinzler "purrs" thank you for opening a whole new door of horrible, wonderful thoughts for me. I mean... poor TRON... but when you put it that way, that IS hot. FML.
IKnoRite??? He PURRS? Must watch again. Don't suppose we know of a handy clip of this somewhere. Seriously, what else do you need when you combine hot guy and kitty?? NOTHING THAT IS WHAT.

scifichicx Wrote:Kat- YOUR ICON IS AMAZING!!! I'm going to try and not steal it.
I also have Rinzler-symbol one, I'm just sayin'.

and

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 7:52 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
I do like Rinzler though. Rinzler, not Tron, although he's cool too.

That bod! (Pretty damn good for an aging program! lol)

I like them both. But I wouldn't fangirl hysterically after Tron though. Not sure why, but it just is.

Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Castor creeps me out just a bit.

K, I wasn't going to be the one to say it first, but now that you've opened that particular can of worms, I just totally wasn't into Castor/Zuse at all. *ducks to dodge the flurry of discs from other fangirls*

*steps in between Kat and other fangirls with disk held up in defense* I'll protect you!

Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Original Clu...yeah, kinda cute. But, I'll let you other ladies battle for him. I totally fight for the Tron uh Users forget it TRON though!

I was talking about Clu 2, so if you were talking about the original, you can have him.

Kat Wrote:
scifichicx Wrote:

IKnoRite??? He PURRS? Must watch again. Don't suppose we know of a handy clip of this somewhere. Seriously, what else do you need when you combine hot guy and kitty?? NOTHING THAT IS WHAT.

He DOES! He purrs! *squish-huggles Rinzler again* Squee!

Okay, I'm going to stop fangirling hysterically, now. *shifts eyes* *pounces on Rinzler again* Or not.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

fluffycow333
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 8:00 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Castor creeps me out just a bit.K, I wasn't going to be the one to say it first, but now that you've opened that particular can of worms, I just totally wasn't into Castor/Zuse at all. *ducks to dodge the flurry of discs from other fangirls*

No need to worry about the disks....

I HAVE A LASER CANE!

I love Castor

Tron_girl33
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 8:03 PM
fluffycow333 Wrote:ShadowSpark Wrote:Castor creeps me out just a bit.K, I wasn't going to be the one to say it first, but now that you've opened that particular can of worms, I just totally wasn't into Castor/Zuse at all. *ducks to dodge the flurry of discs from other fangirls*

I HAVE A LASER CANE!

hahaha nice. who needs discs when we have the power of the awesome laser cane?! Go Team Castor!

This is going to be quite the ride.

scifichicx
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 8:04 PM
fluffycow333 Wrote:ShadowSpark Wrote:Castor creeps me out just a bit.K, I wasn't going to be the one to say it first, but now that you've opened that particular can of worms, I just totally wasn't into Castor/Zuse at all. *ducks to dodge the flurry of discs from other fangirls*

I HAVE A LASER CANE!
X'D

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 8:16 PM
fluffycow333 Wrote:
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

I HAVE A LASER CANE!

*throws one disk on side-spin and derezzes laser cane* And, now you don't.

Tron Lives!

fluffycow333
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 8:26 PM
Hey Castor? Would you happen to have an extra cane? You do? Throw it over here!

*pewpewpewpew*

I love Castor

Daft Tron
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 8:29 PM
the thing i'm curious about is how many people knew about olivia wilde Prior to tron legacy? other than that, the thread starter is cute. zoinks x_x !abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 8:43 PM
Daft Tron Wrote:the thing i'm curious about is how many people knew about olivia wilde Prior to tron legacy? other than that, the thread starter is cute. zoinks x_x !

I did. Mom watches House, so I knew about her from that.

fluffycow333 Wrote:Hey Castor? Would you happen to have an extra cane? You do? Throw it over here!

*pewpewpewpew*

Eep! *ducks behind Rinzler* Rinzler, save me! *Rinzler throws disk and derezzes second cane*

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 9:07 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:But I wouldn't fangirl hysterically after Tron though. Not sure why, but it just is..
Oh, well, in THAT case, if no one minds...see you in a microcycle or two... *grabs both new and old versions of Tron and wanders off to a dark corner, hangs "do not disturb" sign*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 9:13 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:But I wouldn't fangirl hysterically after Tron though. Not sure why, but it just is..
Oh, well, in THAT case, if no one minds...see you in a microcycle or two... *grabs both new and old versions of Tron and wanders off to a dark corner, hangs "do not disturb" sign*

*grabs Rinzler and follows Kat's example* Several mirocycles..... *hangs "Do Not Disturb" sign and slams door*

Tron Lives!

scifichicx
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 10:38 PM
Hey now! Any Tron left for me?

FirstPrevious Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!