General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: Ladies' night!

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 11:27 PM
*opens door, from behind which loud purring can be heard, pokes head out * No! * pulls head back in and slams door again*

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

scifichicx
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 11:44 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:*opens door, from behind which loud purring can be heard, pokes head out * No! * pulls head back in and slams door again*

...But I started this thread.. *pouts* ...*looks for Yori*

WAIT! I'M RETARDED! *TAKES ALAN AND HAS HER WAY WITH HIM*
...leave the glasses on, baby.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 11:48 PM
Maybe if you asked Alan really nicely, he will give you a back up copy of Tron.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

scifichicx
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 11:50 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Maybe if you asked Alan really nicely, he will give you a back up copy of Tron.

Oooooh, good point. Get the creator and you get all the Trons you want. Oh man... plural Tron. SYSTEM EFFICIENCY IS AT MAX!!!

But Alan knows how to have user lovin. Tron seems somewhat clueless. (THOUGH I LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM)
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 12:01 AM
*disappears back into room* You have Alan, now leave us be! *slams door again* *purring gets louder*

Tron Lives!

Trace
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 12:06 AM
Trace stumbles back in, readjusting her costume, Flynn close behind.
Oh. Sorry. Did we miss something?

In reference to Castor...I dun like him. I've seen it three times and I still dun like him. He's too...dorky to be cool. That ridiculous grin when he hands over Flynn's disk...? Really? Why Clu kept him around that long I have no idea.

Though I will say, one of my favorite lines in the whole movie is, "BEHOLD THE SON OF OUR MAAAAAAKEEEEEEER!!!!"

Gotta admit, he shines for me in that moment.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 12:39 AM
Trace Wrote:Trace stumbles back in, readjusting her costume, Flynn close behind.

In reference to Castor...I dun like him. I've seen it three times and I still dun like him. He's too...dorky to be cool. That ridiculous grin when he hands over Flynn's disk...? Really? Why Clu kept him around that long I have no idea.

Though I will say, one of my favorite lines in the whole movie is, "BEHOLD THE SON OF OUR MAAAAAAKEEEEEEER!!!!"

Gotta admit, he shines for me in that moment.

*door opens, Spark walks out, also readjusting her costume, with Rinzler, still purring, close behind* *mumbles*These outfits are so hard to work with. *looks up at Trace and Flynn* Oh, hello! No, I don't think you missed anything.

To me, Castor is......something. Dorky isn't quite the right word for it, though.

What do you think of Jarvis? He reminds me of Starscream in the latest animated Transformers series, Transformers Prime.

Tron Lives!

Tron_girl33
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 6:49 AM
Trace Wrote:Trace stumbles back in, readjusting her costume, Flynn close behind.

Gotta admit, he shines for me in that moment.

Yeah I wouldn't call him dorky at all...more like awesomely cool. I hated, and still hate, Clu because he got rid of him. (We'll see if he's really gone though later...)But oh well, to each her own I guess! And I love that line, but then again I pretty much love every line of his

This is going to be quite the ride.

psyence53
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 7:49 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
psyence53 Wrote:But there's something about Clu... I CLAIM HIM NOW, SO NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM *raises identity disc threateningly*

*splits disk in two, raises both, and readies for combat* I'll fight you for him! You should share!

I do like Rinzler though. Rinzler, not Tron, although he's cool too. Rinzler purrs! Squee!
*squish-huggles Rinzler* I want a Rinzler plushie!

Castor creeps me out just a bit.

I'LL FIGHT YOU FOR CLU! You and anyone else! Rinzler DOES purr xD Lmao he doesn't look all that cuddly to me

No one should be embarrassed about Castor-love! I'd shout it from the rooftops, and I'm not embarrassed about the daft grin that smothers my face everytime he's on-screen. In fact, he didn't get ENOUGH screen time. If I had to choose Clu or Castor, I'm not even sure I could...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

psyence53
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 7:57 AM
Oh my... Shadow and Sci :') You two are legends! Brightened my day! Though now it'll be hard to shift those thoughts... Especially Alan keeping his glasses on :'D order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 9:15 AM
scifichicx Wrote:Hey now! Any Tron left for me?
*handcuffs herself to her Trons* But I like the copy idea. You can have Alan, though.

scifichicx Wrote:But Alan knows how to have user lovin. Tron seems somewhat clueless. (THOUGH I LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM)
Ahem. I'll have you know both my Trons are bright and learn fast, TYVM.

(Oh boy. How long do you think before this thread gets closed, lol?)

SERIOUSLY!!! Where does Rinzler PURR??? I don't remember this at all!!
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Traahn
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 9:30 AM
Through the whole movie, which I didn't notice until the second time I saw it. Its usually a constant purr sound (kindve like data processing). But there's one part later in the film (can't remember if it's maybe when they're up by Castor or the scene where they derezz Jarvis... I think the latter?) and he is totally purring. Big time. Just like a kitty...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 9:52 AM
Kat Wrote:SERIOUSLY!!! Where does Rinzler PURR??? I don't remember this at all!!

I didn't really think of it as a purr.. I honestly thought it was supposed to be a Predator "clicking noise", which made the character about a million times more awesome for me.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Kat
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 10:03 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:*me and Gem sit down and wait for Spark to get out of the closet so we can use it*
There are closets enough for all! Don'tcha think we thought of that when we had this place built? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

psyence53
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 10:22 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:*gem and I silently step into one of the closets. and then she's not so silent anymore*

Oh my... @_@ did she use her lasery finger thing?
This thread wins!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 11:57 AM
psyence53 Wrote:
LWSrocks Wrote:*gem and I silently step into one of the closets. and then she's not so silent anymore*

Oh my... @_@ did she use her lasery finger thing?
This thread wins!
Uh...I think he said Gem, not Lorena Babbitt... Although perhaps now we know why nobody messes with her?

We're gonna have to put a Parental Advisory on this thread soon, yay!

All right chicas, I'm gonna be no-tech for a couple days. I expect to read back over plenty of debauchery when everything is back on-line and I rez back in. Don't do anything I wouldn't do and don't NOT do anything I WOULD do.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

psyence53
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 1:08 PM
Who is Lorena Babbit?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

scifichicx
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 4:08 PM
Kat Wrote:
scifichicx Wrote:Hey now! Any Tron left for me?
*handcuffs herself to her Trons* But I like the copy idea. You can have Alan, though.

scifichicx Wrote:But Alan knows how to have user lovin. Tron seems somewhat clueless. (THOUGH I LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM)
Ahem. I'll have you know both my Trons are bright and learn fast, TYVM.

(Oh boy. How long do you think before this thread gets closed, lol?)

SERIOUSLY!!! Where does Rinzler PURR??? I don't remember this at all!!

*Has a sign on her closet: "Programming. Be back later"*

*Happy Alan noises"abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

psyence53
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 4:12 PM
scifichicx Wrote:
*Has a sign on her closet: "Programming. Be back later"*

*Happy Alan noises"

Hahahahah! :')abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 6:24 PM
psyence53 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
psyence53 Wrote:But there's something about Clu... I CLAIM HIM NOW, SO NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM *raises identity disc threateningly*

*splits disk in two, raises both, and readies for combat* I'll fight you for him! You should share!

I do like Rinzler though. Rinzler, not Tron, although he's cool too. Rinzler purrs! Squee!
*squish-huggles Rinzler* I want a Rinzler plushie!

I'LL FIGHT YOU FOR CLU! You and anyone else! Rinzler DOES purr xD Lmao he doesn't look all that cuddly to me

*looks Clu over speculatively* Hmm... *sighs and sheaths disks* Oh, alright. You can keep Clu. I has my purring Rinzler. *relaxes on loveseat, cuddled against Rinzler* And he is too cuddly. And he's MINE. *cuddles closer*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!