General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
Trace
User

RE: Ladies' night!

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 1:43 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:What do you think of Jarvis? He reminds me of Starscream in the latest animated Transformers series, Transformers Prime.

I can't stand Jarvis...although he does do a great intro for Clu in the arena. I quite like Starscream. Though I haven't seen Transformers prime. Might have to look into it?

Trace
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 1:47 AM
Rinzler purring. Hmm. Don't get me wrong; I love Rinz. But it doesn't sound like a purr to me. I mean, we're talking an enslaved, corrupted Tron here. His mechanical clicking sounded creepy to me, like he was more machine than program.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 1:56 AM
Trace Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:What do you think of Jarvis? He reminds me of Starscream in the latest animated Transformers series, Transformers Prime.

I can't stand Jarvis...although he does do a great intro for Clu in the arena. I quite like Starscream. Though I haven't seen Transformers prime. Might have to look into it?

It's actually a pretty good show.

Trace Wrote:Rinzler purring. Hmm. Don't get me wrong; I love Rinz. But it doesn't sound like a purr to me. I mean, we're talking an enslaved, corrupted Tron here. His mechanical clicking sounded creepy to me, like he was more machine than program.

I say he purrs. So there. *snuggles purring Rinzler and glares at any who would contradict it* Mine!

I did pick up on your Darth Vader reference.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

psyence53
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 4:51 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
psyence53 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
psyence53 Wrote:But there's something about Clu... I CLAIM HIM NOW, SO NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM *raises identity disc threateningly*

*splits disk in two, raises both, and readies for combat* I'll fight you for him! You should share!

I do like Rinzler though. Rinzler, not Tron, although he's cool too. Rinzler purrs! Squee!
*squish-huggles Rinzler* I want a Rinzler plushie!

I'LL FIGHT YOU FOR CLU! You and anyone else! Rinzler DOES purr xD Lmao he doesn't look all that cuddly to me

*looks Clu over speculatively* Hmm... *sighs and sheaths disks* Oh, alright. You can keep Clu. I has my purring Rinzler. *relaxes on loveseat, cuddled against Rinzler* And he is too cuddly. And he's MINE. *cuddles closer*

*smiles in satisfaction* Huzzah! First fight for Clu won! *readies self for any more threats*
*looks at Shadow and Rinzler all cosy... Looks at Clu and nudges him with puppy dog eyes*
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 11:44 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I did pick up on your Darth Vader reference.

And I wasn't even trying!

No worries. A purr is in the ear of the beholder. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

psyence53
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 1:51 PM
Rinzler > Darth Vaderwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

psyence53
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 5:18 PM
This is for Scifichicx

psyence53
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 7:41 PM
Oh, no. Rinzler IS awesome. No doubting that!
But seriously, like the 1982 original's male costumes were child-friendly :S

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 9:05 PM
psyence53 Wrote:
*smiles in satisfaction* Huzzah! First fight for Clu won! *readies self for any more threats*
*looks at Shadow and Rinzler all cosy... Looks at Clu and nudges him with puppy dog eyes*

*sighs* I'm Spark. Shadow is someone else.

Trace Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:I did pick up on your Darth Vader reference.

And I wasn't even trying!

No worries. A purr is in the ear of the beholder.

Yes. Thank you for accepting the truth.

LWSrocks Wrote:Disney is going to look at this thread just liek "WTF ARE THEY DOIN" Make sure they dont come here, they may reconsider hiring their scriptwriters for a 3rd movie after seeing that Rinzler is not seen as a badass and is seen as a cuddly purring creature.

Rinzler is MY cuddly purring creature. *looks around to see if there are any available closets* Darn! All the closets are taken. Oh well. *snuggles closer to purring Rinzler on loveseat* I can wait.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

fluffycow333
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 10:03 PM
Pffft. Closets. Who needs closets when you can have an entire club to yourself? After closing time, of course....order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

I love Castor

Tron_girl33
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 10:27 PM
fluffycow333 Wrote:Pffft. Closets. Who needs closets when you can have an entire club to yourself? After closing time, of course....
I like the way you think hun. But sorry to tell you this, Castor is mine. All mine.

This is going to be quite the ride.

fluffycow333
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 10:35 PM
Hey, I posted first.

I love Castor

Tron_girl33
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 10:39 PM
fluffycow333 Wrote:Hey, I posted first.
True, but he was mine from the start. better luck next time!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 11:03 PM
Sorry, luvs, but this is a free and open system. Anyone can have their own version of the characters all to themselves. No one can have my 1982 Flynn, but they surely can have their own.

And, honestly, you don't think Castor would say that there's plenty of him to go around? Puhleeze, of course he would.

Just got back from my 4th viewing and I'm quite in love with flashback Tron. Hoo boy does Bruce Boxleitner young-up well! Rowr.

Tron_girl33
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 11:17 PM
A little competition never hurts though, true? you're right however, I just tend to be very competitive when it comes to men where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 11:38 PM
Goodness...aren't we all.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 11:56 PM
Trace Wrote:Sorry, luvs, but this is a free and open system. Anyone can have their own version of the characters all to themselves. No one can have my 1982 Flynn, but they surely can have their own.

And, honestly, you don't think Castor would say that there's plenty of him to go around? Puhleeze, of course he would.

Just got back from my 4th viewing and I'm quite in love with flashback Tron. Hoo boy does Bruce Boxleitner young-up well! Rowr.

Yes, Castor would say that there is plenty of him to go around. Although, he may regret saying so after he is mobbed by many of the ladies in this thread. And yes, flashback Tron is eye-candy, no mistake there. And you can keep your 1982 Flynn. Programs, like my Rinzler, are far more interesting, in my opinion. Ooh! A free closet! Be back in several microcycles! *drags Rinzler into closet, hangs "Do Not Disturb" sign, and closes door firmly, loud purring can be heard*where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 12:43 AM
*opens closet door and throws disk at LWSrocks* This thread is titled "Ladies' night". I'm a lady, so I can do what I want here. *slams closet door*on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 1:15 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:Notice you said "do what I want" not "do who I want"

*smacks LSWrocks hard on the back of the head with disk*

*sighs and returns to cuddle on loveseat with Rinzler* So what else is there to do in this thread?

Tron Lives!

scifichicx
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 4:04 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LWSrocks Wrote:Notice you said "do what I want" not "do who I want"

*smacks LSWrocks hard on the back of the head with disk*

*sighs and returns to cuddle on loveseat with Rinzler* So what else is there to do in this thread?

*stumbles out of closet- which I have converted into an arcade-lounge-love-nest... (Don't think on it too hard)*

Indeed, this thread is for the ladies to squee, frequent closets, make programs (or users) purr, make bad guys into plushies, claim people and all that jazz. The warning is on the door. No complaining about the estrogen is allowed in these walls.

Let's see we can also talk about pairings, contemplate hot alternate versions of characters (think Clu in punk clothes, or whatever works for you), and whatever you think you might get eyerolls about in other threads.

I won't talk about my ships because some of them are... I'm not ashamed, but some people may never unsee it. Instead I'll ponder Tron as a WWII army officer. Mmmm.

Now, I'm going back to my lounge. Knock before entering. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!