|bad_sector Wrote:1) Flynn wouldn't be stupid enough to go in without making a backup of himself. That would go against everything in a programmer's nature.
2) You don't see Tron de-rez. You do see him change back to his old colours.
3) Sam downloaded the Grid at the end before shutting the system down.
4) They made too big a deal about Flynn not being able to survive re-integration.
That's pretty much why I think you'll be seeing Flynn & Tron again somewhere down the line.
1) No programmer should also be dumb enough to give an admin program unlimited power with no basic ethical guidelines ("Do not harm me. Do not harm Tron") or way to OVERRIDE the damn thing! It's also common sense to, when going somewhere dangerous (and the Grid wasn't safe - gridbugs, a lightcycle accident, trouble making software) to tell a buddy when you expect to be back, and leave behind an "in case I die or vanish" letter.
Flynn - first class idiot
on both fronts! And everyone else in range pays for that hubris and foolishness. If it weren't for the fact that he spent the equivalent of 1000 years in exile, I'd say dying was getting off a bit easy for the crap he's put everyone through.
2) More likely, no. Tron's probably going to return. How INTACT he'll be is an entirely different matter. He spent 8 years as a great hero...and 20 as the digital answer to Darth Vader.
3) Sam downloaded the Grid, which means we're going to see a return trip. Unfortunately sequel hook #2 means we're also likely to see Master Control 2.0 try taking it over.
4) Here's where I get cynical; you could likely get Boxleitner, Morgan, and Shor for the kind of cash it would take to bribe Bridges into a sequel. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill