New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
Jason.exe
User

RE: Things TRON: Legacy Characters will NEVER say

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 8:48 AM
Guard: Identify yourself.

Kevin Flynn: I'm taking this vehicle.

Guard: You are not authorized to- (Flynn strikes him on the head)
Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas.
where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

Never Send A Bit To Do A Byte's Job.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 10:48 AM
Jason.exe Wrote:Guard: Identify yourself.

Kevin Flynn: I'm taking this vehicle.

Guard: You are not authorized to- (Flynn strikes him on the head)
Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas.

Ha ha, Flynn is stealing the monorail.
where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

'>

mastercilinder
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 1:17 PM
There's probably been similar ones.

Clu's carrier, first meeting with Sam

Sam: Dad?

Clu: I'm not your father Sam, but I am very happy to see you.

Sam's eyes start welling up

Clu: . . . uh.

Sam: DADDY (bawls)

Sam leans on Clu's shoulder

Jarvis: ummm . . . sir?

Clu: Just roll with it.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 11:37 PM
CLU: I'm not your father, Sam, but I'm very happy to see you.

Sam: NOOOOOOO!! That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

CLU: Search your feelings! You know it be true.

Sam:..... "Know it be true?" What is this? Ghetto speak? where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

pullfocus.exe
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 12:52 AM
Mayorcan Wrote:Quorra: Hi! I'm a Mac.
Jarvis: And I'm a PC.

good one.

Hows this
Sam Flynn Vs. Rinzler
*Rinzler splits discs*

Rinzler: "Double-down biotch!"
Sam: "Omg hax..."
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Open doors, like open minds

Disc Warrior
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 1:36 AM
Rinzler/Tron: (as he is sinking into the Sea of Simulation) "Anchors away my boys..."

Marvin: One of the biggest unanswered questions in Legacy besides how the roasted pig got into the grid, is what breed am I? And that will be revealed...in TR3N.

Sam: (to Quorra) Thanks for not asking me what a sunset's like, or else tat would have been totally cheesy and cliche.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Kat
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 6:43 AM
Disc Warrior Wrote:Rinzler/Tron: (as he is sinking into the Sea of Simulation) "Anchors away my boys..."
Yay! I wanna see Tronzler sing sea shanties and dance a hornpipe! I bet HE could do split highcuts. (It is WAY too early in the morning for me)

Disc Warrior Wrote:Marvin: One of the biggest unanswered questions in Legacy besides how the roasted pig got into the grid, is what breed am I? And that will be revealed...in TR3N.
LOL. Seriously. I can never tell the difference between a Boston Terrier and a French Bulldog for the life of me. Although it might've worked out better if the "rescue" was a mutt type, assuming he came from a shelter. (And somehow I could see Sam with a big hairy nondescript "Sandy" type of dog better than a little yappy thing anyway. Although we don't know, maybe he rescued Marv from some trendy chick's purse.) I wonder if the dog who played him really was a rescue dog.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

typicaltronname
User

RE: Things TRON Characters will NEVER say

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2011 12:39 AM
From the deleted scene in the first Tron

Tron and Yori enter into a room

Tron: What is this place? It's Terrible!

Yori: It's my quarters.

Tron: ..... I absolutely LOVE What you've done with the place, girlfriend! That cylinder looking thing really.... ties the room together.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kat
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2011 6:46 AM
Deleted love scene:

*Yori goes all glowy*
Tron: Uh....Yori? I have a headache.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

fluffycow333
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2011 2:36 PM
At the End of Line Club

All programs- Jump to your right and shake a hand
Jump to the left and shake that hand
Meet new programs, tie that yarn
That's how you do the TRON!

CLU- If doing the TRON is gay, then I'm the biggest queer on the Grid!

Inspired by Michael Scott's Threat Level Midnightwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills read here abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

I love Castor

typicaltronname
User

RE: Things TRON Characters will NEVER say

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 3:40 AM
Dillinger in his office after talking to Alan

Dillinger:..... Wait, did he just say he has an abacus?!?!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, April, 09, 2011 1:15 AM
Sam is bleeding after being injured by Rinzler

Rinzler: OOOOH!!! Pwetty Colors!!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, April, 09, 2011 5:12 PM
User897 Wrote:"Hey, that defies the laws of physics!"

Rinzler *standing on the ceiling*: "The laws of physics do not apply to me."abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 12:12 AM
Sam: What am I supposed to do?

Gem: Survive.

Sam: Seriously? That's the best advice you can give me? Wow. Just wow. I ask you for help and you give me the most vague and obvious response. Thank you, hot white-haired girl. Thank you!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Kat
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 7:26 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:Sam: What am I supposed to do?

Gem: Survive.

Sam: Seriously? That's the best advice you can give me? Wow. Just wow. I ask you for help and you give me the most vague and obvious response. Thank you, hot white-haired girl. Thank you!
LOL. That's funny, because when I first watched it and she meets up with Sam before taking him to Castor, she says something like "I gave you a piece of advice earlier" and I had to think about it for several minutes to figure it out, because I was thinking, "advice? No she didn't...wait. That counts as advice?"where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 8:08 PM
Sam and the Sirens in the Armory
Siren 2: He is different.

Sam: Hey! That's easy for you to say! You didn't have your clothes ripped off by 4 women in skin-tight clothing.... Why am I complaining ...?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 8:18 PM
Thought of another one.

Flynn after creating CLU

Flynn: You are CLU

CLU: I am CLU

Flynn: You will help create the perfect system

CLU: I will help create the perfect system.

Flynn: I'm a little bit country

CLU: I'm a little bit Rock and Roll!

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion onlineonline purchase abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 8:47 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
User897 Wrote:"Hey, that defies the laws of physics!"

Rinzler *standing on the ceiling*: "The laws of physics do not apply to me."

*Sam looks up, pulls out high school physics book, starts reading the section on gravity aloud*

Rinzler *falls to the floor*: "Ouch."where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Ram64
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 9:05 PM
SAM so I guess CLU screwed everything up.

FLYNN no, I did, grabbing for perfection.

oh wait, they did say that! oops! I guess I was just so taken aback at the out-of-nowhere-ness of those lines, that I thought I was draming!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Kat
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 9:28 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Thought of another one.

Flynn after creating CLU

Flynn: You are CLU

CLU: I am CLU

Flynn: You will help create the perfect system

CLU: I will help create the perfect system.

Flynn: I'm a little bit country

CLU: I'm a little bit Rock and Roll!

Flynn: You say goodbye, and I say hello!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Things TRON: Legacy Characters will NEVER say