Things TRON: Legacy Characters will NEVER say

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: Things TRON: Legacy Characters will NEVER say

on Sunday, March, 06, 2011 9:57 PM
Sam sees Gem as he reaches the City
Sam: I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain! What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again!

Gem:...... Good morning, good morning! We've talked the whole night through! It's great to stay up late!

Sam:.... That's the wrong song, Gem! You really *BLEEP*ED This up!

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, March, 09, 2011 7:30 PM
CLU after Flynn escapes: I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I

Jarvis: Well, if we could go into the real world, that would be a possibility.

CLU: That's a good idea!

Jarvis: Thank you! Now, about you watching the Untocuhables.... that's gotta stop.

CLU takes out a bat: I can do the Individual Achievement speech, you want that?

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

WiseHacker
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 3:17 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:Sam:.... That's the wrong song, Gem! You really *BLEEP*ED This up!

*Somehow, I break through the forth wall and appear next to Sam.*

Me: "You can't swear in a Disney film, Mac!"

Kat
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 6:51 AM
WiseHacker Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:Sam:.... That's the wrong song, Gem! You really *BLEEP*ED This up!

*Somehow, I break through the forth wall and appear next to Sam.*

Me: "You can't swear in a Disney film, Mac!"
Which is too bad, because if I ended up in the Grid, I can assure you that every other thing out of my mouth would be ".....WTF?????"abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kat
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 9:12 PM
*Rinzler stops the Grid games*
"'Scuse me, can we put on Eye of the Tiger?"

And while we're talking music...

Castor to Daft Punk: "Electrify the boys and girls! Play YMCA!"

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 9:16 PM
Kat Wrote:*Rinzler stops the Grid games*
"'Scuse me, can we put on Eye of the Tiger?"

And while we're talking music...

Castor to Daft Punk: "Electrify the boys and girls! Play YMCA!"

*giggles* That's a funny mental image. Everyone in the End of Line club dancing to YMCA.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, March, 11, 2011 5:57 PM
Kevin walks into the room as Sam & Quorra quickly cover up in a panic.

Kevin: Sam... what in the HELL are you doing?

Sam: Remember when I was a kid, you were always telling me to get with the program?

'>

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, March, 11, 2011 7:19 PM
Sam sees Gem through a window

Sam: Oh, I wish I was the glove on that hand so that I could touch that cheek!

Gem sees Sam: Just because we're programs, doesn't mean we don't know who Shakespeare is!

Sam:...... I know Shakespeare.............?

Gem: He died in 1616! It's 2010!

Sam:........ I know Jules Verne...........

Gem: Get off my property! slams window

Argent
User

on Friday, March, 11, 2011 8:04 PM
Kat Wrote:Can we work in the "It's Raining Men" song somewhere? (Surely there is a part where somebody's coming down out of the sky. I'm just too tired right now to think of what part it is)

Hmm... Maybe when Clu's goons airdrop into the End of Line Club?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Friday, March, 11, 2011 10:00 PM
Argent Wrote:
Kat Wrote:Can we work in the "It's Raining Men" song somewhere? (Surely there is a part where somebody's coming down out of the sky. I'm just too tired right now to think of what part it is)

Hmm... Maybe when Clu's goons airdrop into the End of Line Club?
Yeah!

Better if Castor sings it, eh? And then the whole club could bust into a spontaneous-yet-somehow-choreographed dance... Oh boy. I think I need sleep like whoa.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 5:49 PM
I think it'd be funny enough if DP kicked that song on right after Castor does his little catchphrase.

'>

mattkickbox
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 3:49 PM
Any character: "Hello World"where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

typicaltronname
User

Things TRON Characters will NEVER say

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 10:21 PM
CLU: Today, we start a new day! Today we are no longer basics! Today we are basics no longer, Today we are Programs! Today, we celebrate Margarita Tuesdays!!

Crowd Cheers

Kat
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 7:25 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:CLU: Today, we start a new day! Today we are no longer basics! Today we are basics no longer, Today we are Programs! Today, we celebrate Margarita Tuesdays!!

Crowd Cheers
I'd change the line about Margarita Tuesdays to "today....we have a beer bong!!!" lol. *frat-house style cheering* (Yeah, I could see doing a twisted version of Tron where the Games involve beer pong...)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 5:26 PM
Kat Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:CLU: Today, we start a new day! Today we are no longer basics! Today we are basics no longer, Today we are Programs! Today, we celebrate Margarita Tuesdays!!

Crowd Cheers
I'd change the line about Margarita Tuesdays to "today....we have a beer bong!!!" lol. *frat-house style cheering* (Yeah, I could see doing a twisted version of Tron where the Games involve beer pong...)

Disk pong.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 7:34 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

Crowd Cheers
I'd change the line about Margarita Tuesdays to "today....we have a beer bong!!!" lol. *frat-house style cheering* (Yeah, I could see doing a twisted version of Tron where the Games involve beer pong...)

Disk pong.
Hard to land a disc in a party cup, though! Plus I can just imagine--"DUDE, you asshole. You derezzed the beer!"where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 7:52 PM
Welcome to the first installment of "Mexicans on the Grid"!!

BIT: Yes!

Mexican 1: "QUE LA FRE-" -This has been "Mexicans on the Grid" Join us next week!

(I am Mexican, so I am allowed )

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 9:31 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

Crowd Cheers

Disk pong.
Hard to land a disc in a party cup, though! Plus I can just imagine--"DUDE, you asshole. You derezzed the beer!"

The disk lands around the cup. Like a ring-toss game.

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:52 AM

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 11:35 PM
CLU after drinking at the EOL Club starts singing
CLU: I've got chills, they're multiplying! And I'm looooooosing control! 'Cuz the power you're supplying, It's electrifying!!

BIT:

Jarvis: You're the one that I want! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Things TRON: Legacy Characters will NEVER say