TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON: LEGACY Sequel Close To Being Green Lit

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 2:05 AM
Harry Knowles at Ain't It Cool News is reporting that a sequel to TRON: LEGACY is close to being green lit. TRON: LEGACY has now amassed approximately $300 million dollars worldwide -- and has continued to be a strong and steady performer at the box office ever since it was released just under a month ago. We'll keep you posted as details unfold (also posted on home/news page).

Click on the photo below to read more…! - Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

typicaltronname
User

RE: TRON: LEGACY Sequel Close To Being Green Lit

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 2:22 AM
SUH-WEET!!!

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 2:34 AM
I will keep praying it is . Tron must return to fight for the Users!

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

simbeau
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 3:30 AM
I said I didn't think there would be, but I've never wanted to be wrong about anything more in my life.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

getaclu
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 3:57 AM
Disney would be stupid if they didn't make a sequel to Legacy, it'll happen.

Nar78
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 4:54 AM
Oh I HOPE they release another TRON film and game AND sountrack. Im all for this. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

CB2001
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 5:51 AM
So, now here's the question I have to ask: If and when the project is greenlit, do I start a "Jet Lives" movement, in hopes of getting the character included in the next film, or not?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 6:34 AM
Oh man, I hope this is true. It makes sense, really. I know every amateur box office watcher likes to trot out little formulas and all that but those really didn't take into account so many factors that make Tron a good thing for Disney. But I'll still be crossing my fingers for an official announcement.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 6:44 AM
Yes! It's all about believing in the power of CLU!!!! Believe in him and the sequel shall come!

d3pHaL7
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 6:51 AM
I hope this goes forward. I would love to have a TRON Trilogy. They dropped obvious hints to a third movie in Legacy. Tron's reboot, Ed Dillinger's son, and of course Quorra.

Yay .. I like Harry Knowles again.

psyence53
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 7:00 AM
Exciting news. Just hope nothing gets in the way of that green light. Also hope to hear that Daft Punk will be back to do the sequel's soundtrack. Anyone else would have a tough act to follow. As much as I'd like everything NOW, I really hope they take their time. The results will be worth it, as seen with Legacy. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Bucky Kentucky
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 9:11 AM
I hope there's another movie. Legacy was better than I expected. It's great to have Tron back after so long. The kids who saw it in the theater I went to were excited about the movie.

End of Line

cool83
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 10:13 AM
It's all going according to plan. Keep the faith, and keep talking about Tron Legacy, to ALL you see. Get ready for a fun ride.

End Of Line...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Imperiatrix89
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 10:23 AM
Thank the Users! :P Cant wait for the Official go ahead from Disney tho

No matter what is done to me,
However corrupted you may be,
I will fight for the users,
And keep the System free.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 10:55 AM
d3pHaL7 Wrote:Ed Dillinger's son

This, and this alone, is my only hope for another sequel. Legacy was great, don't get me wrong, but it definitely smelled like a Disney sequel. I have a fear that anything they do now will be forced, cheap, and overall just for the money. Or worse, like At World's End.

That said, the potential of having Ed Dillinger Jr. as a villain and having Sam and Quorra operating in the real world ought to give them ample opportunity to make it interesting. Plus, the hints in the soundtrack booklet... Steven Lisberger 's quote about hoping someday, someone else will revisit Tron with new technologies, and Joseph Kosinki's quote about it not being DP's last score.

Other than that, though, I doubt the presence of Tron in the next one. I'm pretty sure he's dead. Sea of simulation, no discs, no batons, miles away from anything. It would take some reeeeeallly good story writing to have him be alive and not feel like uninspired fanservice.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Traahn
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 11:09 AM
CB2001 Wrote:So, now here's the question I have to ask: If and when the project is greenlit, do I start a "Jet Lives" movement, in hopes of getting the character included in the next film, or not?
No... I prefer to keep the video game story in the Tron 2.0 video game

Hope we get a new movie!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Disc Warrior
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 11:14 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah if this is true...Disney is smarter than most people think

DotPdf
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 11:22 AM
Daft Punk better get to work! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kite
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 11:52 AM
Legacy was made for a sequel IMHO. There was so much left over at the end of the film that needs to be looked into.
What's going on with Tron.
What's going to happen with Quorra.
Dillinger's son, ect.

And is Kevin really alive? (Of course he is! He has to be)abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

What's a battering ram to some is a logic probe to others.

Wugmanmax
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 11:55 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Other than that, though, I doubt the presence of Tron in the next one. I'm pretty sure he's dead. Sea of simulation, no discs, no batons, miles away from anything. It would take some reeeeeallly good story writing to have him be alive and not feel like uninspired fanservice.

But he's a program. He was copied over from the Encom Servers initially, who is to say that he doesn't concurrently exist there still? I can have multiple copies of files in my computer and cross computers...

Maybe one of the areas explored is importing him back into Encom and the process that occurs when faced with two Trons.

"File 'TRON.exe' exists in this folder already. Would you like to overwrite?"

http://www.10mfh.com, a great place to read nerdy stuff!

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY