TRON: LEGACY 
 My Tron Legacy Deluxe Toy Identity Disc Mod

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
ShadowSpark
User

RE: My Tron Legacy Deluxe Toy Identity Disc Mod

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 7:55 PM
Soulinertia Wrote:Kit's still available!

Looking to buy un-modded toy discs as well if anyone is looking to sell.

Sending you a PM.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

knguyen
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 2:14 PM
WOW! Amazing job with these! I love all the things you have on your youtube account!

becktherenegade
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 3:24 PM
thats awesome! im looking to mod mine as well, what kind of lights do you use?

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

Soulinertia
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 5:03 PM
I use a combination of LED and SMD strips for the lighting. Over 80 diodes in total.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

becktherenegade
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 5:42 PM
awesome, i appreciate the help abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

Danial92
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 8:43 PM
WOW, nice KFlynn's White Identity Disc............The White LED light was so amazing...^^

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, July, 01, 2013 2:13 PM
Are you still making mod kits?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

BanditTron
User

on Monday, July, 01, 2013 4:50 PM
I've got two of his kits (Sam white and CLU Yellow) and I believe he is still selling them. There is a link on the 1st page of this thread that links to his site.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

MCPcomputer
User

on Monday, July, 01, 2013 10:54 PM

Yeah are you still making mod kits?
and do you have any Kevin Flynn Discs ready to go? I need itwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Soulinertia
User

on Tuesday, July, 02, 2013 2:05 AM
Yes, I'm still offering the kits. You can order direct from my site, or through ebay under the username fatal5150. I can have a completed KFlynn disc ready to ship within 10 business days.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

GridBugs2
User

on Tuesday, July, 02, 2013 10:45 AM
Wow. These look real enough that I would cringe if someone threw it at me. Hope these sell well.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, July, 02, 2013 9:43 PM
Soulinertia Wrote:Yes, I'm still offering the kits. You can order direct from my site, or through ebay under the username fatal5150.

Possibly a stupid question, but do the kits come with the disks, or am I modifying the disks I already have? Also, you said these run on 12 volts? Is it for a specific type of battery or can I use a set of 8AAs? I'd like to get this and add it to my costume, but it depends on the power requirements.

Tron Lives!

BanditTron
User

on Friday, July, 12, 2013 5:49 PM
with the kit you would need an already existing disc to take apart and put the kit into. The two batteries(which are included in the kit) are 12 volt A23 batteries that can be found at almost any place that has batteries.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 My Tron Legacy Deluxe Toy Identity Disc Mod