TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
ShadowDragon1
User

RE: FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 3:49 PM
I much more prefer digital cell shaded 2-D looking faces, instead of stylized 3d CG faces which in Western cartoons tend make characters look like toy dolls. A rare few full CG anime films pull off the faces "ok".

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 3:54 PM
laphtiya Wrote:"The story focuses on an era of the TRON storyline that transpires after the original 1982 TRON feature film and before the story in TRON: LEGACY"

Okay this I get.

"the series follows Beck, a young program who becomes the unlikely leader of a revolution inside the computer world of "The Grid". His mission is to free his home and friends from the reign of the villainous CLU and his henchman General Tesler. Beck will be trained by TRON - the greatest warrior the Grid has ever known."

How can this be??? Tron was taken out of action BY CLU on day 1 hour 1 when CLU started his revolt against Flynn, so how can this "Beck" be trained by Tron????

Yup like what was mentioned, Tron: Betrayal shows Tron surviving that encounter, only with his shoulder being partially derezzed.

It's obvious he becomes Rinzler some time after. Obviously, CLU rectifies Tron somehow.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

cirlin
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 4:02 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:I much more prefer digital cell shaded 2-D looking faces, instead of stylized 3d CG faces which in Western cartoons tend make characters look like toy dolls. A rare few full CG anime films pull off the faces "ok".
The Clone Wars and the new Transformers:Prime do pretty great. Reboot and Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles did pretty well also considering how long ago they were made and how much more difficult it was at the time.

I noticed while watching the trailer that my brain kept getting confused about what type of animation I was seeing. I'd settle in to the 3-D but then it cuts to a close up in 2-D and for a moment I get a "What the..." confused feeling as my brain adjusted to the different style. I'll probably just get used to it when I see the full show, and perhaps it will even help emphasize the other-worldliness of Tron.

cirlin
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 4:09 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Tron: Betrayal shows Tron surviving that encounter, only with his shoulder being partially derezzed.

It's obvious he becomes Rinzler some time after. Obviously, CLU rectifies Tron somehow.

I've been wondering that myself. There seemed to be several moment in Betrayal that contradicted what we eventually saw in Legacy and Evolution. It would be very interesting if the way Trons fight with Clu was shown in Legacy was not only to obscure that Tron was Rinzler, but also to obscure that he had a hand to play in the resistance before being turned into Rinzler.

I'm still confused about the two versions of Flynn discovering the ISOs though. :/

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 4:15 PM
cirlin Wrote:
I'm still confused about the two versions of Flynn discovering the ISOs though. :/

Hmm? What two versions? Perhaps I can give an explanation
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 4:22 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:Well here's my theory. In the flashback scene we saw in Legacy, Tron was NOT derezzed or rectified. He was just injured. He knew that if Clu or any of his henchmen saw Tron in the city again, he would be punished further, so he left. He went to another city. The experience taught him that he wouldn't be around forever, and there should be someone to take his place as protector of Tron City in the event of him being unable to take care of the city anymore. So, he meets Beck and begins to train him to become "The Next Tron", if you will. But Clu has employed another henchman to try and take over this other city that Tron went to- a henchman named "General Tesler". There, Beck will lead an uprising in the city against Tesler, and save it from their tyrannical rule.

As for the first part of your post, its Not a theory, it's fact. Tron: Betrayal shows Tron surviving his encounter with CLU.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 5:06 PM
Kat Wrote:What do they mean he "adopts Tron's persona"??? Like, he does a creepy "I'm gonna be just like you!!!!!" thing? He pretends to be Tron? Huh??

I take it to mean that after Tron became Rinzler, Beck adopts the 'T' and continues 'fighting for the users' against CLU.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Disc Warrior
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 5:37 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:I'm expecting a moment in TR3N where Sam sees a helmeted fighter in the streets with the Tron insignia, and says, "....Tron?" The helmet comes off revealing Beck. Hmmm....
No...Rinzler is Tron in Legacy. Kevin says "Tron, what have you become?"

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 5:45 PM
Um... he's speculating about a scene in a Legacy sequel...

At any rate, I'd be very surprised if he incorporate characters from his into a movie. In fact, I hope they don't. That would be just as awful as taking Asohka Tano out of clone wars and having her in Revenge Of The Sith. They need to remain separate. Plus, my money is on a third Tron film being about the Encom system again, not Flynn's private grid. Beck wouldn't be there.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Disc Warrior
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 5:48 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Um... he's speculating about a scene in a Legacy sequel...

At any rate, I'd be very surprised if he incorporate characters from his into a movie. In fact, I hope they don't. That would be just as awful as taking Asohka Tano out of clone wars and having her in Revenge Of The Sith. They need to remain separate. Plus, my money is on a third Tron film being about the Encom system again, not Flynn's private grid. Beck wouldn't be there.
I know

I just don't want Beck in TR3N...for the reason you said above.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

CorrupTron
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 5:50 PM
Beck? The singer?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Disc Warrior
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 5:52 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Beck? The singer?
No Glenn Beck No, Beck is the character that Elijah Wood is voicing.

/Charon
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 6:19 PM
Tesler....Rinzler.... hmmmm.

Looks good.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 7:46 PM
I am pretty sure that the Sea of Simulation surrounds the Outlands.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 8:17 PM
I too, say that the Sea of Simulation surrounds the Outlands. I also think that Tron City is actually in the middle of the Outlands, kind of how Las Vegas is laid out: Las Vegas "proper" (i.e., the strip) is in the center of Vegas, while the outlying parts of Vegas (i.e., suburbs, and the like) are in the desert.

The trailer looks pretty cool, and I wonder if Daft Punk is doing the music for Tron: Uprising as well? I also LOVE the incorporation of the old-school TR1N circuitry in that one shot where we hear Tron's voice.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 8:41 PM
Epic win! Hooray for our side!!!

However, since:
"The story of TRON: UPRISING focuses on an era of the TRON storyline that transpires after the original 1982 TRON feature film and before the story in TRON: LEGACY.",

I hope to see the original lightcycles and at least SOME of the programs to look like the first film.

It totally rocks to have Elijah Wood and Paul Reubens in the cast. Someone should take Elijah's LOTR toy and make it a TRON program!!

It rocks to have Mandy Moore, too-she rocked in Tangled.

Hey!
It just occured to me!!! They should put the TRON 2.0 super lightcycle in, too!!!!!!!!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 8:43 PM
This is from concept art for Tron Legacy. In this map of The Grid, the Hexagon contains the main city....

HooDooMan
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 8:52 PM
This series looks fantastic! I'm with Jay and others in that I really like the stylized look of it. I may just have to pony up for the digital cable to see this! LOL!

I know many are frustrated that we have to wait a year and a half to see this, but remember, the teaser footage for TRON: Legacy was screened at Comic-Con...what was it, two years?...before it came out in theaters, so I think they're just following that same formula, building up as much hype as possible! LOL! Well, and also remember, we will get a 10-part mini-series this fall! So maybe that will satiate us for a little while!

I too wonder if Daft Punk is going to score the music for this series. It sure sounds like them! I think they did a great job with TRON: Legacy, so I hope they will be involved with this series as well.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

IluthraDanar
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 9:39 PM
The other thread was killed? I had asked what Dx was to see if I can even see this, thinking it was going to be shown on the Disney channel. I may not get to see it at all, so hopefully it will be out on DVD.

So anyone what channel will this be shown on?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 9:43 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:The other thread was killed? I had asked what Dx was to see if I can even see this, thinking it was going to be shown on the Disney channel. I may not get to see it at all, so hopefully it will be out on DVD.

So anyone what channel will this be shown on?

It will be shown on Disney X D which is Disney's pay channel that is devoted to action cartoons and shows. It was previously called Jetix

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series