Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2011 4:07 PM
Hope you add pictures soon!! And I emailed him and asked if he had another and he said no. Too bad he wont sell both. Also did you ask him if he is a Tron Sector member?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2011 4:13 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Hope you add pictures soon!! And I emailed him and asked if he had another and he said no. Too bad he wont sell both. Also did you ask him if he is a Tron Sector member?

Yeah -- he wants to keep the other for himself, understandably so. He said he does check out Tron-Sector from time to time, but isn't a regular in these woods

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2011 4:20 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:Yeah -- he wants to keep the other for himself, understandably so. He said he does check out Tron-Sector from time to time, but isn't a regular in these woods
Of course its understandable. If I had two I would keep one for myself. And if he his a member would he post pictures here?

Save Tron 3!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2011 4:30 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
WorldOutWest Wrote:Yeah -- he wants to keep the other for himself, understandably so. He said he does check out Tron-Sector from time to time, but isn't a regular in these woods
Of course its understandable. If I had two I would keep one for myself. And if he his a member would he post pictures here?

I'll leave that up to him -- you can see a pic from the listing, and there's already some great shots of the Castor action figure that others have posted in this forum.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2011 6:09 PM
Congrats Jay!! I'm glad it went to a true fan, and one we all know. My 2 Castors really are the jewel of my collection.

Tronzler1973
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2011 8:22 AM
Congrats WorldoutWest on an AWESOME purchase,i bet those last few seconds on the auction seemed like hours!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

SleeplessKnight
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2011 7:17 PM
Wow, I just saw the news on this. $1111.11! Congrats WorldOutWest. Both him and the seller are owners of a Castor figure. That makes the total known to survive at 5 now? Magnum, BTW, WOW and the seller are all part of a very exclusive club!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2012 4:05 AM
And in eBay new more Castor figures have been found!!!!
The seller who has them already listed one earlier today and it sold with a offer of $800. Kinda low for such a figure so he now has another one for a bit more here. And it already has 3 offers!! I emailed him about them and and it looks like he sold one at a Comic Con $1600. Wow, do people really want them! And its nice to know this many exists. It gives us hope that maybe there could be enough for all of us here. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2012 8:20 AM
Greetings Programs!

I have an ebay auction up for the "Holy Grail" in TRON and action figure collectibles -- the legendary, unreleased, and much sought after 3 3/4" Castor action figure, which started at noon Pacific Time today, and will run for 10 days.

It is a no reserve auction, and bidding starts at $1.

Here's the link to the auction!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2012 3:31 PM
When I search it on eBay it says its $1.00 but when I go to the ad it says $112. Weird.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, January, 26, 2012 1:16 AM
Now it's $660. And to think I had the high bid at $120 for 3 whole hours!

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 26, 2012 1:24 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Now it's $660. And to think I had the high bid at $120 for 3 whole hours!

Rock on...

magnum
User

on Thursday, January, 26, 2012 9:53 AM
Castor that is on ebay is it the second version?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 26, 2012 11:21 AM
magnum Wrote:Castor that is on ebay is it the second version?

Hi Magnum -- second version?

There was only one packaged version of Castor.

Otherwise, there were a couple of non-packaged, variant/prototype versions of Castor.

trekking95
User

on Thursday, January, 26, 2012 4:11 PM
The last one that guy had sold for $1,100!!!

Save Tron 3!

magnum
User

on Thursday, January, 26, 2012 5:29 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:
magnum Wrote:Castor that is on ebay is it the second version?

Hi Magnum -- second version?

There was only one packaged version of Castor.

Otherwise, there were a couple of non-packaged, variant/prototype versions of Castor.

Thanks W.O.Worder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Vaporware
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 5:59 PM

trekking95
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 6:05 PM
Vaporware Wrote:maybe a last chance for a Castor figure.
Don't say that! Look at all the figures on eBay recently, this wont be the last. We must have faith that more will turn up, and they will! I will get one. We all will get one. I know at the moment we all cant but we will.

Save Tron 3!

Vaporware
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 6:14 PM

DirkMaximus
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 6:52 PM
I wish someone who had one of these Castor figs would make a deal with somebody that makes resin casts of figures and sells them online. There are a lot of rare/unreleased figures that have made it out to fans this way, I wish this could be one of them.

FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND