General Discussion 
 TRON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 15 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: TRON

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 1:09 AM
Traahn Wrote:Systems on standby. Can't write anything because an entire dialogue pretty much started and finished in the last post

{*sigh* Okay, I'll give you a prompt. *clears throat and modulates voice to match Flynn's*}

"Hey, who are you guys?"

*he approaches the force-field*

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Vinz
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 7:01 AM
Don't hurt yourself. there'll be plenty of chances, don't worry about that.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 3:36 PM
Vinz Wrote:Don't hurt yourself. there'll be plenty of chances, don't worry about that.

{It's: "You want to watch the force-fields. You have plenty of chances to get hurt; don't worry about that." }
*Flynn bounces off the force-field, rubbing his arm*

"Look, just so I can tell my friends what this dream is about - okay? - where am I?"order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

RenegadeProgram
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 4:06 PM
Kat Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:Well, it's called Tron. It's a security program itself, actually. It monitors all contacts between our system and other systems. It finds anything going on that's not scheduled, it shuts it down. I sent you a memo on it.
Oh, damn. Was that the same memo that also mentioned the cover sheets on the TPS reports? I don't think I got that one.

LOL!!! My cousin works in the computer field, and I lost it when he told me that they actually used TPS reports where he works. I busted my gut!!!!!

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 10:14 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:"Look, just so I can tell my friends what this dream is about - okay? - where am I?"

You're aaaaa... guest... of the Master Control Program. They're going to make you play video games.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 1:09 AM
Traahn Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:"Look, just so I can tell my friends what this dream is about - okay? - where am I?"

You're aaaaa... guest... of the Master Control Program. They're going to make you play video games.

"Well, great. I play videogames better than anybody."

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 1:52 AM
*deleted*

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 3:04 PM
My user has information that-that can make this a free system again!

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 4:19 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:My user has information that-that can make this a free system again!

*Dumont snorts sceptically*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

Traahn
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 11:02 PM
{Correction: It's *Dumont snorts skeptically*}

My user wants that, too.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 12:20 AM
I know

*Tron gives Flynn a quick Skeptic look*

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Alan1
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 1:16 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:I know

Skeksis?!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 2:54 PM
Traahn Wrote:{Correction: It's *Dumont snorts skeptically*}

{Haha! *accepts correction with good grace* You got me! *is horrible with spelling*}

typicaltronname Wrote:I know

*computerized female voice*

"Prepare to transport to Light-Cycle grid."

*bleep bleep*

"We have transport."

*Flynn looks around in awe*

"Whoa..."

Alan1 Wrote:Skeksis?!

Umm....what?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 3:24 PM
Elementary Physics, A beam of energy can always be diverted

mastercilinder
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 3:29 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Elementary Physics, A beam of energy can always be diverted

With a mirror . . . meaning you just rezzed in the Shiva laser, which causes a major paradox, generating a horrible fragmenting black hole virus . . .

YAY!

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 3:42 PM
mastercilinder Wrote:

With a mirror . . . meaning you just rezzed in the Shiva laser, which causes a major paradox, generating a horrible fragmenting black hole virus . . .

YAY!

..........Are we there yet, mommy?

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 5:28 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
mastercilinder Wrote:

YAY!

..........Are we there yet, mommy?

My response to this is:

----------

And here's a Tron quote to stay on topic:

"It's time I level with you. I'm what you guys call a User."

Tron Lives!

emdeesee
User

on Saturday, April, 02, 2011 11:57 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
"It's time I level with you. I'm what you guys call a User."

Try to look official. Here comes the boss.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, April, 02, 2011 9:19 PM
emdeesee Wrote:Try to look official. Here comes the boss.

*Flynn gets out of the helicopter and taps the windshield*

"Pick me up in an hour, thanks!"

*Flynn turns to Lora and Alan*

"Greetings programs!"where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 3:46 PM
Well.. here goes nothing.

FirstPrevious Page: of 15 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON