TRON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 15 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: TRON

on Monday, March, 21, 2011 10:25 PM
Where did you hear that name?

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, March, 21, 2011 10:51 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Where did you hear that name?

"Well that's your name, isn't it?"

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Traahn
User

on Monday, March, 21, 2011 11:29 PM
THE NAME OF MY USER!

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, March, 21, 2011 11:49 PM
Traahn Wrote:THE NAME OF MY USER!

"He was disoriented in transport, Tron."order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Alan1
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:01 AM

Add: "How did you know?"

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Alan1
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:02 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:

"He was disoriented in transport, Tron."

"Yeah, but I'm starting to remeber all kinds of things. Like my user wants me to go after the MCP"

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

elleldee
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:03 AM
Mine does too
I know
*glance at each other*

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:08 AM
Prepare to transport to lightcycle grid. *bleeeeep* *bleeeeep*
We have transport.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:15 AM
elleldee Wrote:Mine does too
I know
*glance at each other*

{Close. The line goes:

"My User wants that too."

"I know."}

Traahn Wrote:Prepare to transport to lightcycle grid. *bleeeeep* *bleeeeep*
We have transport.

"Whoa..."

"This is Blue Leader to Blue Bikes: run these guys into your jet walls!"

"Copy, Blue Leader."

"Copy, Blue Leader."

"This is Gold-1 to Gold-2 and -3: Split up! Take 'em one-on-one!"abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:19 AM
Watch it! Watch it! Aaaaaiiiiiggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

{Pro Tip #1: Little or no corrections allowed in this thread. It disturbs the flow You're messin' with my Zen thing, man -- errr, miss... }

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:24 AM
*the race goes on for a bit; one of the blue cycles crashes into the wall, leaving a jagged hole; Flynn races toward it*

"Gold-3 to Gold-1 and -2: I'm gettin' out of here right now and you guys are invited!"

Tron Lives!

emdeesee
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 3:56 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:"The new guy was asking about you."

"Too bad he's in a match now. I'll probably never meet him."

You might. There's something different about him.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 4:07 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:*the race goes on for a bit; one of the blue cycles crashes into the wall, leaving a jagged hole; Flynn races toward it*

"Gold-3 to Gold-1 and -2: I'm gettin' out of here right now and you guys are invited!"

*celebratory cheers and and an AWESOME light cycle chase scene ensues*

( I might be skipping a few scenes, forgive me if I am)

"We made it.... this far"order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 4:37 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:*the race goes on for a bit; one of the blue cycles crashes into the wall, leaving a jagged hole; Flynn races toward it*

"We made it.... this far"

{Yeah, you're skipping a few scenes. But that's okay; I'll run with it.}

*on Sark's carrier; Sark is standing in front of his map(on which there is a tiny Pacman)*

"Get the persuit force back into those canyons; those programs never made it out of there."

"We'll have them back in no time, sir. Long before they interrupt interface."

"We'd better, null-unit. I'll be lucky if the MCP doesn't blast me into a dead zone. I want those conscripts!"

*back with Flynn and company*

"So, when do we pay a call on the ol' Master Control?"

"What - just the three of us?"on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 4:39 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

*on Sark's carrier; Sark is standing in front of his map(on which there is a tiny Pacman)*

"Get the persuit force back into those canyons; those programs never made it out of there."

"We'd better, null-unit. I'll be lucky if the MCP doesn't blast me into a dead zone. I want those conscripts!"

"What - just the three of us?"

I always laugh at Sark exclaiming "Null Unit"....He sounds so superior.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 4:42 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

I always laugh at Sark exclaiming "Null Unit"....He sounds so superior.

{You're supposed to post a line....}order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 4:50 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Well, uh.. yeah! If you know anyone that has an army for rent that's fine. But my uh...User said to go take that sucker out
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 4:59 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Well, uh.. yeah! If you know anyone that has an army for rent that's fine. But my uh...User said to go take that sucker out

{Close. It's: "You know anybody who's got an army for rent, that's fine, but my, uh, my User told me to go take that sucker out. Or I'm never getting out of here."}

"We can't get to the MCP without the help of my User. I have to get to that Input/Output tower and communicate with him."

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 5:10 PM
Traahn Wrote:Watch it! Watch it! Aaaaaiiiiiggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

{Pro Tip #1: Little or no corrections allowed in this thread. It disturbs the flow You're messin' with my Zen thing, man -- errr, miss... }

*tanks are on the move again*

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 5:39 PM
Traahn Wrote:{Pro Tip #1: Little or no corrections allowed in this thread. It disturbs the flow You're messin' with my Zen thing, man -- errr, miss... }

{I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's ingrained in me to correct.}

ShadowSpark Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

{Close. It's: "You know anybody who's got an army for rent, that's fine, but my, uh, my User told me to go take that sucker out. Or I'm never getting out of here."}

"We can't get to the MCP without the help of my User. I have to get to that Input/Output tower and communicate with him."

typicaltronname Wrote:

*tanks are on the move again*

"Good, check in with Alan. Maybe he knows what to - What's that?"

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 15 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON