Other Sectors 
 The unofficial relationship thread!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: The unofficial relationship thread!

on Monday, March, 21, 2011 10:58 PM
User897 Wrote:38 year old and 18 year old? Recipe for disaster. That wasn't funny, Boba.

There was nobody for me back then, there's nobody for me now, and there will not ever be anybody for me in the future. While I have accepted it, it still hurts from time to time.

How do you know that there won't be anyone for you in the future?

JInfantry23 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Maybe you should hook up with Shadowspark. :P

Is this going to turn into a match-making thread? (Not that I'm complaining, I find it funny.)

I can picture it now:

Guy: "It would never work my darling program, I fight for the users while you fight to defend the MCP on the game grid and beyond..."

Girl: "Don't hold it against me, I'm not bad... I was just written that way."

Guy: "Is that why you tried to de-rez me while we were walking along the beach of the Sea of Simulation?"

*laughs* I'm not going to touch that one.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:16 AM
User897 Wrote:38 year old and 18 year old? Recipe for disaster. That wasn't funny, Boba.

Yes it was.

And hey, you know, true love knows no age. :P

I'll shut up now.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:18 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:

Yes it was.

And hey, you know, true love knows no age. :P

I'll shut up now.

*debates whacking Boba Fettuccini with disk*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:40 AM
It wouldn't be the first time. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:46 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:It wouldn't be the first time.

*decides against it*

Tron Lives!

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:56 AM
Now that WOULD be a first.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 12:57 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Now that WOULD be a first.

*laughs* Do you really want me to? Since LWSrocks left, I haven't gotten to whack very many people; I might be out of practice.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 1:01 AM
I'm not saying I want anything. I'm just commenting on prior experience.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 1:05 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:I'm not saying I want anything. I'm just commenting on prior experience.

Oh, okay. *slightly crestfallen, puts disk away*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 1:13 AM
Are you a dinosaur from the waist up? I could see why that would make things difficult.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 1:15 AM
User897 Wrote:Go ahead and whack me, Spark. I can take it. As far as knowing there is nobody for me in the future, Doc Brown and I took a little ride in his DeLorean. Everything changed. But seriously, if you knew what I have to wake up to everyday, you wouldn't have asked.

No, I won't whack you, User897. I only whack if there is a reason to whack. But you do realize that I now have to ask: what is it that you have to wake up to everyday?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 2:16 AM
User897 Wrote:Well I appreciate you holding back on the whack. My life is riddled with pain, meds, and having to look at my ugly mug in the mirror. That's enough to turn away any potential mate.

Well, I have to take a bunch of pills every morning and evening.*has Bipoler Disorder, among other health issues* They taste like chalk. How is your life riddled with pain, and why do you say you look ugly?

Tron Lives!

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 2:41 AM
User897 Wrote:Well I appreciate you holding back on the whack. My life is riddled with pain, meds, and having to look at my ugly mug in the mirror. That's enough to turn away any potential mate.

Only if it's the superficial stuff they're interested in. I get the impression from your dealings here on the forum that you're a fun guy with a broad range of interests. And the fact you went out of your way to see if you could get Tron records for us shows that you're not a wholly self-centered person. Just cuz you take pills, hurt alot and percieve yourself as ugly does not mean there's not someone out there who can see past that. They DO exist.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 2:48 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:

Only if it's the superficial stuff they're interested in. I get the impression from your dealings here on the forum that you're a fun guy with a broad range of interests. And the fact you went out of your way to see if you could get Tron records for us shows that you're not a wholly self-centered person. Just cuz you take pills, hurt alot and percieve yourself as ugly does not mean there's not someone out there who can see past that. They DO exist.

Boba's right. If you were in my age range, I would definitely see you as potential mate material!! I'm certain that there is someone out there in your age range who would agree with me.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 3:20 AM
User897 Wrote:I am also bipolar Spark, so I know that all too well. My case is severe and I have been dealing with mental illness since childhood.

Do you know which type you have? I've got both rapid-cycle and mixed-state. Talk about an emotional whirlwind. It's taken 8 years, but I'm now on a set of medications that works for me.

I managed to get Lithium poisoning once, and what a terrifying experience that was. That was before I knew that if you're on Lithium, and you take NSAIDs, you have to be monitored.

User897 Wrote:Anyway, hey, if you're ever in my neck of the Grid Spark, let's do dinner and a show. Maybe someday I will find someone that has similar interests, but after all I've been through, I just don't see it happening.

Where is your neck of the Grid? I'm in AZ, if you're ever out here, look me up.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Errex
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 11:21 AM
JInfantry23 Wrote:I'm in love with this girl, but she already has a boyfriend. In the amount of time we've known each other, she has become my best friend and she hinted that she does have deeper feelings for me as well, but we're sort of stuck. I refuse to steal another guy's girl (bad karma) and she's not the type to leave her boyfriend just because she found someone else. She's a good girl.

So basically, we're both miserable because we can't be with each other and we refuse to go back on our morals. It's insane, but we do enjoy the times we get to hang out with each other. Never kissed or anything like that, but man - do we hug a lot.

We decided to just wait and see what happens. Hoping Flynn was right when he said, "You'd be amazed how much could be accomplished by doing nothing."

When the affections of a lady are in dispute, the gentleman who loses is always the one that wins said lady.

Meaning, if the girl is such as to endure that sort of strife to go on unchecked, then she probably isn't the kind of person you'd want to end up with anyways.

MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 1:59 AM
End Of Line man...

End of line!!!

Just kidding...
but wouldn't life be great...
if....

Love would be as great as this scene.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nED_W7NA2VsWow how romantic!!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

recognizerpilot
User

on Saturday, April, 02, 2011 4:25 AM
I'm so glad that the fears of some programs that this thread would become awkward or ugly have not come to fruition :-)

Zac in NZ

mastercilinder
User

on Sunday, April, 03, 2011 7:26 PM
I think I've ignored this thread long enough . . .

(sigh) No I do not currently have a GF, and technically I never have . . .

I guess I could attribute this to a few things.

I'm looking for somebody who's genuinely intelligent. I don't want a female version of myself, but I want someone that can be creative and philosophical with me. I'm pretty quiet, I won't say anything unless I feel it's justified or if I have a strong opinion. I can't talk about "stuff" and I don't want a date to think I'm being distant.

I'm not easily interested in women just due to looks. I'm more about personality. This isn't something easily determined by chance encounters and I really don't have any well known female friends that have any interest in me.

Which leads me to the last problem, I accidently end up blowing people off . . .

Yeah, I'm never certain when women are trying to get my attention or just making small talk. Sometimes it's really blatant. IE During a Halloween party I went in a custom Ghostbuster costume. Built everything myself, and almost a year later, one of the girls at the party ran up to me and told me that she "Watched 'Ghostbusters so that we would have something to talk about." and she had "Set GB2 to record." for the same reason.

O_O

I really didn't know how to react, is she crazy about me? Or is she just testing me or trying to tell me I'm a nerd and that's all we could talk about? I don't like making moves unless I know for certain . . . I guess I'm just stupidly insecure like that.

I know some people interpret my reactions as just ignoring people, and I've lost a lot of viable GF's because of this . . .

IDK I really felt like pouring my heart out here . . . -_-

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, April, 03, 2011 8:42 PM
Perhaps I will meet someone at Phoenix Comic-Con..... *debates whether or not to cross fingers*

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 The unofficial relationship thread!