Other Sectors 
 The unofficial relationship thread!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
laphtiya
User

RE: The unofficial relationship thread!

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 6:39 AM
While not having relationship issues myself (I hope :P I am assuming its still all good), somehow I've managed to end up stuck in the middle of a breakup between a friend of mine and her gf. I am not sure how it happened but she ended up with my mobile number and a week after my wedding in January they split up and she decided to come to me and talk to me about the break up and everything............which okay this is fine, but it slowly after time started to turn into her trying to paint a bad picture about my friend. Saying things which were totally out of his character almost as if she was trying to make me take her side over his. Now I've not talked to my friend about this because frankly it isn't any of my business and if and when he wants to talk about it he will but until then I am not going to probe or discuss it.

Fast forward a month and she STILL comes to me saying shes depressed over their break up (of a relationship of three months) and needs to see a shrink and get some pills, but when you see her she doesn't act down at all. It's also been noticed by other people that she acts rather strange around others when I am in the room. For instance I train in Hoyo Niten Ichi Ryu (from the book of five rings) and another girl who is my closest friend (Jodie) trains with me. Now this girl took an instant dislike to Jodie as soon as she saw how close we are and yeah okay we do flirt a lot with eachother (me and Jodie) but my wife and her partner know its because we both have suffered and still suffer bad from depression and we rely on eachother to pull ourselves out of it

But this "Crazy ex" Think I'll call her that from now on just seems to belittle her and try and make her depressed which I hate, but when I am not there she's a totally different person. She has also gone to my mother and talked about her break up with my friend so my stalker alarm is starting to ring a bit. Personally I'd rather have to deal with a break up than this mess :S

overRIDE
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 9:36 AM
Hey guys!
Went to Anime Boston and met a girl who's just as geeky as I am! And now I'm takin her to her prom! Woot!
Figured this thread was too depressing so I had to share.

laphtiya
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 9:40 AM
overRIDE Wrote:Hey guys!
Went to Anime Boston and met a girl who's just as geeky as I am! And now I'm takin her to her prom! Woot!

Well done congrats hope it goes well where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 1:32 PM
overRIDE Wrote:Hey guys!

Congrats!!! The prom is an awesome experience and I am glad you found someone you really like to take!

@Kat: Its' always amazing to me somehow, just how nasty and vicious some people can be to another human being. Its especially rough when it is an Ex situation. I had a crazy ex that kept stalking me. Thank goodness all my uncles are in law enforcement and got that stopped :P Back to your situation, it's one thing to maybe vent what happened to someone (the truth) and something else entirely to make crap up and lie about it. That is what makes me the most angry of anything, is when someone makes up bad stuff about me(or someone else) that isn't even true.

My grandmother always had a good philosophy that I still try to live by: Just let yourself shine and people will always see the truth and see you for who you are. Dont point out other peoples flaws or try to outshine them. Your own light will be enough

I'm glad to hear that other people are in good relationships currently. We have our ups and downs and issues sometimes but its just life We are all good LoL

To those that are post-breakup, or having a bad time right now: It may seem like a 1,000 cycles before things get better but trust me -- they WILL. And we are all here for each other to vent, talk, and get reassurance Not that I am an expert on relationships but I am always willing to listen and talk, either on the board or a PM.

End of Line.

Kat
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 6:37 PM
laphtiya Wrote:While not having relationship issues myself (I hope :P I am assuming its still all good), somehow I've managed to end up stuck in the middle of a breakup between a friend of mine and her gf. I am not sure how it happened but she ended up with my mobile number and a week after my wedding in January they split up and she decided to come to me and talk to me about the break up and everything............which okay this is fine, but it slowly after time started to turn into her trying to paint a bad picture about my friend. Saying things which were totally out of his character almost as if she was trying to make me take her side over his. Now I've not talked to my friend about this because frankly it isn't any of my business and if and when he wants to talk about it he will but until then I am not going to probe or discuss it.

Fast forward a month and she STILL comes to me saying shes depressed over their break up (of a relationship of three months) and needs to see a shrink and get some pills, but when you see her she doesn't act down at all. It's also been noticed by other people that she acts rather strange around others when I am in the room. For instance I train in Hoyo Niten Ichi Ryu (from the book of five rings) and another girl who is my closest friend (Jodie) trains with me. Now this girl took an instant dislike to Jodie as soon as she saw how close we are and yeah okay we do flirt a lot with eachother (me and Jodie) but my wife and her partner know its because we both have suffered and still suffer bad from depression and we rely on eachother to pull ourselves out of it

But this "Crazy ex" Think I'll call her that from now on just seems to belittle her and try and make her depressed which I hate, but when I am not there she's a totally different person. She has also gone to my mother and talked about her break up with my friend so my stalker alarm is starting to ring a bit. Personally I'd rather have to deal with a break up than this mess :S
Oh no! The drama queen that wants attention! I knew someone like her in college, only her drama was writing a note to another friend and I saying how she was all depressed...but she resisted our suggestions that she talk to the campus counselor (cuz, y'know, we weren't psychologists or therapists). Yep. (Wasn't the only way she was weird, but yeah)

Not much you can do with these sorts except ignore them, I've found.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 6:57 AM
Kat Wrote:Oh no! The drama queen that wants attention! I knew someone like her in college, only her drama was writing a note to another friend and I saying how she was all depressed...but she resisted our suggestions that she talk to the campus counselor (cuz, y'know, we weren't psychologists or therapists). Yep. (Wasn't the only way she was weird, but yeah)

Not much you can do with these sorts except ignore them, I've found.

Yeah this is my current approach to it all, Its none of my business at first I gave me "oh I am really sorry to hear that" because before our wedding the two of them taught me and my wife how to dance so we thought we were starting to become decent friends but then she went all strange after the break up. Being all needy and tying to turn people against my friend, I do not believe she has depression she just seems to set up situations that seem to give her a REASON to justify her claim. For example she had her birthday two days ago and she invited all of her ex's friends and only his friends to hers for a BBQ so NATURALLY no one went except one or two people. Now shes going around saying how she has no friends and everyone hates her, you'd usually believe this if one of her friends didn't post of facebook this morning "hey had a great time gave diving yesterday thanks for coming along! You turned a miserable day into a good laugh" hmmmmmmmm I dunno about anyone else here but usually when I am down with "actual" depression I tend to sulk at home and do not go out with friends and have a laugh and make everyone really happy and cheerful :P

I think the general term Fruit loop seems to fit this one :P I am just trying to find a way out of it atm

tronfan72
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 8:51 AM
user897returns Wrote:
tronfan72 Wrote:Wow! You used one of my vids! Cool!

Who did what? Could you elaborate? *Shrugs*
Sorry, I forgot to quote. MCPComputer used one of my videos on this forum. The deleted Tron and Yori love scene.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BEGIN THE UPRISING

Darkenstein
User

on Wednesday, May, 11, 2011 12:10 AM
Oh my, after reading all these posts. I guess I'm not alone on being single. lol.

My last serious relationship ended in 2003 and the heartbreak was devastating. I fell hard for this woman and it took me 3 yrs to get over her. I have dated a few women, but got too scared to take things to the next level because I didn't want to get hurt again.

Being a DJ/co-organizer and a well respected member of the local Goth/Industrial scene, a lot of women do like me but there seems to be a thing or rule "Never date anyone in the scene, because it creates drama". Along the line I have seen some couples living happily and still come to the events with no problems. I guess it depends on some people and how they work on their relationships. Perhaps it's the age thing, I'm 40 and they are in the 25 to 35 yr range. I never paid any attention to the "numbers".
For some time, I've heard that someone's has a crush on me or she wants to go out with me, but it never happens. UGH!!
I don't want go out with someone that just wants me to sew stuff for her for free either, mind you I had a few of those and got ripped off badly.

I figure I might as well look for someone that is not in the scene, but accepts it at least.

(fingers crossed) I'm going to the Comic-con, here in Calgary next month. Hopefully I might meet someone nice and fun. My costumes have never failed to impress anyone either.

MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, May, 13, 2011 3:49 AM

Wow 2003???
long time.... a lots changed since then...

And wow yeah it takes a long time to get over a broken heart..

After my heart got broken.. I am only in Love with GEM!!!
just kidding.. but I would like to fall in love with a tron girl.. or program...
would be magical... lol

Anyways.. love is mysterious....
i need to meditate and do my Zen thing now..

and if I am in THIS thread you know I drank tonight..
So I will shut up before i say something crazy..... lol..

good night... and may the ISO's bless you... my young conscritps...
well i am young.. or i look young.. i am eternal.. good night

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

CorrupTron
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 1:39 PM
Just an update since I haven't been posting around here much lately. Things with the girl have gotten pretty serious. This is the first serious relationship I have had since college and I am just living on Cloud 9 right now. I have no expectations about where it will all go I am just taking each day as a gift and enjoying the moments I am given because this is true happiness. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 11:36 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Just an update since I haven't been posting around here much lately. Things with the girl have gotten pretty serious. This is the first serious relationship I have had since college and I am just living on Cloud 9 right now. I have no expectations about where it will all go I am just taking each day as a gift and enjoying the moments I am given because this is true happiness.

Holy crap! 221 days since my last post here! Well I'm still with the woman. We live together so I have been AWOL from Tron Sector due to life in the Real World but I thought I'd take a trip back to the Grid to see how things are going. I remember the days of being a single program.

cool83
User

on Wednesday, February, 01, 2012 12:56 AM
CorrupTron Wrote:
CorrupTron Wrote:Just an update since I haven't been posting around here much lately. Things with the girl have gotten pretty serious. This is the first serious relationship I have had since college and I am just living on Cloud 9 right now. I have no expectations about where it will all go I am just taking each day as a gift and enjoying the moments I am given because this is true happiness.

Holy crap! 221 days since my last post here! Well I'm still with the woman. We live together so I have been AWOL from Tron Sector due to life in the Real World but I thought I'd take a trip back to the Grid to see how things are going. I remember the days of being a single program.

Always make her happiness your main concern, whether in the Bed room or at the mall or out on the town. She should return the feeling. Surprise her with flowers, candy, diamonds, or a simple card with a note of what she means to you, as if you were still courting her. ALWAYS make time to talk with her. ALWAYS look her in the eyes and let her know things will be ok, and make sure you do your best to make it happen. Good luck to you, Program.

End Of Line

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, February, 01, 2012 1:05 AM
Thanks Cool83. I value every single day with her and never take her for granted. I got her a Tiffany necklace for Christmas which she really loved. Next step will be the engagement ring. =)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 01, 2012 10:35 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Thanks Cool83. I value every single day with her and never take her for granted. I got her a Tiffany necklace for Christmas which she really loved. Next step will be the engagement ring. =)

Good luck! Hope she says yes! Will you let us know?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Loctevus
User

on Thursday, February, 02, 2012 12:35 AM
Good luck with you program. I know I'm some what new here and I don't know the full details ,but I'm glad your happy. Keep it up man and hopefully your lady might like the grid too. =)
inky:

Okay now that I've read the full thread. I think I would rather have my user NOT comment on relationships because its rather a sore subject, but she does enjoy others happiness. Currently, My user is single and proud of it. Keeps her head straight. I think I'm currently her focus rather then men anyways.
;-)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

CorrupTron
User

on Sunday, April, 29, 2012 4:32 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
CorrupTron Wrote:Thanks Cool83. I value every single day with her and never take her for granted. I got her a Tiffany necklace for Christmas which she really loved. Next step will be the engagement ring. =)

Just gave her the ring on her birthday. Haven't set a date yet for the wedding but we are engaged.

Traahn
User

on Sunday, April, 29, 2012 5:19 PM
Congratulations! The next key question: does she like Tron? If not, consider having Tron playing in the background at the wedding ceremony and reception. Maybe even have a light cycle carry the rings up the aisle. This way, she might subconsciously gain an emotional attachment to and then you could watch it every Sunday with her as a tradition

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, April, 29, 2012 9:34 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Just gave her the ring on her birthday. Haven't set a date yet for the wedding but we are engaged.

Congradulations! Are you going to have a Tron-theamed wedding?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Sunday, April, 29, 2012 9:44 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Good for you, man!!! Like to here it when people do!!

So does she like Tron or any other good movies? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2012 1:19 AM
Thanks guys. She does, in fact, like Tron. She really loves Tron: Legacy and we fall asleep watching it quite often. We love listening to the music to put us to sleep at night.

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 The unofficial relationship thread!