TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON BLOOPERS.........

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
nonoperative
User

TRON BLOOPERS.........

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 10:46 PM
With the 4/5 date fast approaching can anyone remember any points in the movies where mistakes were made... I remember one where sam threw his disc then we see him hanging on the edge with it on his back during disc battle 2......what about......

elleldee
User

RE: TRON BLOOPERS.........

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 11:28 PM
In that scene he doesn't actually throw his disc. I thought he did the first time through, but the second time I saw it I realized he used his disc to deflect the opponents own disc. It's a fast clip, but he whips out his disc, deflects the other disc (which flies straight back and derezzes the opponent), and shoves his back on his back before slipping over the edge.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Traahn
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 11:31 PM
I don't really like knowing about these things for movies I love for a while, so I'd think others might feel the same. I'll put mine in spoiler tags:

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
- I've heard from a friend that Sam refers to his dad as "Flynn" at one point (maybe when calling out for him toward latter half of the movie)... which seems odd, since he should say, "Dad," right?

- Sam took the baton from his fellow derezzed lightcyclist's hand and put it in a sheath on his leg. When Clu removed Sam from his lightcycle, why didn't Sam use the extra baton to make a new cycle to fight Clu from his bike rather than on-foot?

- For Sam to get into his dad's lab he has to go through a maze to get there, but in the computer world he seemingly pops out of Flynn's Arcade like the lab was right next to the main entrance of the arcade. (Seems like this could be a little continuity blip.)

- How is Clu and crew able to get to Flynn's hideout when their vehicles supposedly can't get there earlier in the movie?

- In the early parts of the movie, does Clu not know where Flynn's hideout is? I wasn't sure. If he doesn't, how does he NOT know since Flynn's hideout lights up like a lighbulb on the dark cliff wall? And if he does know, then why doesn't he just fly over there like he does later in the movie?

- I think young Sam has brown eyes but older Sam has blue eyes.

This thread could be interesting. I think I might rather know where all the hidden references and goodies are, though, since bloopers can kind've spoil a movie for me a bit abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

IluthraDanar
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 11:42 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104001/goofs

I don't know that I agree with all these as errors. LIke, Quorra's suit wasn't reversed. I think the whole scene was reversed.

But anyway, just a few on IMDB.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

elleldee
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 11:43 PM
Traahn Wrote:I don't really like knowing about these things for movies I love for a while, so I'd think others might feel the same. I'll put mine in spoiler tags:

- I've heard from a friend that Sam refers to his dad as "Flynn" at one point (maybe when calling out for him toward latter half of the movie)... which seems odd, since he should say, "Dad," right?

- Sam took the baton from his fellow derezzed lightcyclist's hand and put it in a sheath on his leg. When Clu removed Sam from his lightcycle, why didn't Sam use the extra baton to make a new cycle to fight Clu from his bike rather than on-foot?

- For Sam to get into his dad's lab he has to go through a maze to get there, but in the computer world he seemingly pops out of Flynn's Arcade like the lab was right next to the main entrance of the arcade. (Seems like this could be a little continuity blip.)

- How is Clu and crew able to get to Flynn's hideout when their vehicles supposedly can't get there earlier in the movie?

- In the early parts of the movie, does Clu not know where Flynn's hideout is? I wasn't sure. If he doesn't, how does he NOT know since Flynn's hideout lights up like a lighbulb on the dark cliff wall? And if he does know, then why doesn't he just fly over there like he does later in the movie?

This thread could be interesting. I think I might rather know where all the hidden references and goodies are, though, since bloopers can kind've spoil a movie for me a bit

I agree! Goodies are the best! I think there was a thread of that awhile back, not sure if it's still around or not.
Anywho, I did notice most of those posted bloopers myself. :/ I guess that's what I get for seeing it once a week though
Kevin did indeed call Flynn, "Flynn," to Quorra when he was first asking how to get out in the hallway on the way to their rooms, before Quorra tells him about Zuse. I convinced myself it wasn't a mistake, but rather on purpose, since Quorra calls him "Flynn," kind of like when a teacher's child still has to call their parent Mr./Mrs. [Last name] coz the other students do.
But, I don't think Clu knew where the hideout was. I'm not sure about the lights giving it away, still trying to fabricate an explanation, lol.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

IluthraDanar
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 11:43 PM
User897 Wrote:Kevin's safe house is hidden by a sort of electronic cloaking field. It only seems to light up the hillside from inside the dwelling. Those floating "dots" they walk through on the patio area are part of the cloaking field.

CLU and company found the safe house by accessing the data on the captured Kevin Flynn Light Cycle. Jarvis even said this is how they found it.

They were able to get to the safe house by flying to it via CLU's Command Ship, which obviously has no trouble with where it can go because it flies. Just like the Light Jets can go anywhere.

I wrote that into my fanfic. I assumed it was a shield of sorts, just as Castor has it also, or else he'd have no privacy upstairs but he can see out. Like a one way mirror.

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

Traahn
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:25 AM
User897 Wrote:Kevin's safe house is hidden by a sort of electronic cloaking field. It only seems to light up the hillside from inside the dwelling. Those floating "dots" they walk through on the patio area are part of the cloaking field.
No, I'm pretty sure there's a scene where you can see Flynn's hideout from afar at one point. It's a light on the cliff wall. Similar to this in the concept trailer (2:24-2:28 mark) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLLU_DiJjc ... but in T:L, the camera is quite a bit farther away and the view is more straight-on. I will double-check when I get my Blu-Ray, but I swear I've seen his hideout from somewhere down on the grid (Clu's or Castor's tower vantage point, or similar).

Traahn
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:52 AM
Hmmm... I know you've posted the screenshots, so assume you've had a good look. But I've seen the movie 11 times and had a good chance to notice, too. If it's not in the movie, I wonder where I've seen it then or what I'm thinking, because I have a pretty vivid picture in my mind of seeing it. I will let you know if I come up with anything...

Maybe I'm mixing it up with comicbook art (i.e,. Betryal) or Art of Tron book visual.

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 1:00 AM
DISC WARS!! DISC WARS!! DISC WARS!! DISC WARS!! DISC WARS!! DISC WARS!! DISC WARS!! DISC WARS!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kat
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 6:38 AM
Traahn Wrote:- Sam took the baton from his fellow derezzed lightcyclist's hand and put it in a sheath on his leg. When Clu removed Sam from his lightcycle, why didn't Sam use the extra baton to make a new cycle to fight Clu from his bike rather than on-foot?

)
I'm pretty sure Sam loses the second baton...I think there's one point where he's about to rez up a new cycle and then he loses it somehow--can't remember how.

And yes, we've discussed before (more than once) how "young" Sam looks nothing like "grownup" Sam. And debated whether we should even be discussing it. And...

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

emdeesee
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 9:16 AM
Kat Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:- Sam took the baton from his fellow derezzed lightcyclist's hand and put it in a sheath on his leg. When Clu removed Sam from his lightcycle, why didn't Sam use the extra baton to make a new cycle to fight Clu from his bike rather than on-foot?

)

I'm pretty sure Sam loses the second baton...I think there's one point where he's about to rez up a new cycle and then he loses it somehow--can't remember how.

And yes, we've discussed before (more than once) how "young" Sam looks nothing like "grownup" Sam. And debated whether we should even be discussing it. And...

• No time.
  • Forgot about it under the stress of combat.
  • Unfamiliar with equipment.
  • Dropped it.
  • Just wanted it end it. "This is it. Come on!"

Pick any one or combination...

It surprised me the second cycle was never used again through the entire film. Seems like a violation of the principle of Chekhov's gun. Why bother showing it at all, if you're not going to come back to it? Sam might just as well have dropped the baton in revulsion, when he realized he was still holding it with his teammate's derezzing hand attached...

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 11:50 AM
emdeesee Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

)

• No time.
  • Dropped it.

It surprised me the second cycle was never used again through the entire film. Seems like a violation of the principle of Chekhov's gun. Why bother showing it at all, if you're not going to come back to it? Sam might just as well have dropped the baton in revulsion, when he realized he was still holding it with his teammate's derezzing hand attached...
Maybe he was going to use it at the last second to trick Clu out, but then Quorra intervened.

Murdock.dat
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:52 PM
How about this one, minor as it may be:

When Sam goes to Flynn's in the real world and flips on the breaker switch, he switches it on from inside to out, or from right to left. Every electrical panel I've ever seen, new or old, always switches from left to right, or outside to in. ( I did commercial electrical construction work for 4 years. ) order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

/Charon
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:58 PM
I guess they were planning to put in another lightcycle scene somewhere later, but eventually didn't do that.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 3:24 PM
Sam reaches back behind him and put the extra baton in the back of the seat, that little space behind his lower back and the segmented peices that go across the rider's back.

When Sam is thrown from his bike, the baton probably flew out from the back of the rider's seat as it fliped and then exploded and derezzed.. so he no longer had it anymore...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 3:30 PM
Murdock.dat Wrote:How about this one, minor as it may be:

When Sam goes to Flynn's in the real world and flips on the breaker switch, he switches it on from inside to out, or from right to left. Every electrical panel I've ever seen, new or old, always switches from left to right, or outside to in. ( I did commercial electrical construction work for 4 years. )

That scene was filmed in Canada, could that have something to do with that?

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 4:38 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
Murdock.dat Wrote:How about this one, minor as it may be:

When Sam goes to Flynn's in the real world and flips on the breaker switch, he switches it on from inside to out, or from right to left. Every electrical panel I've ever seen, new or old, always switches from left to right, or outside to in. ( I did commercial electrical construction work for 4 years. )

That scene was filmed in Canada, could that have something to do with that?
Or maybe they just flipped the shot, like they built the set opposite of how it was in the first movie for budgetary reasons and then flipped all of the shots filmed there? Sort of plausible, right? Were there electrical panels like that in the 80's?

Kat
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 7:51 PM
Disc Warrior Wrote:
emdeesee Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

)

• No time.
  • Dropped it.

Maybe he was going to use it at the last second to trick Clu out, but then Quorra intervened.
I want to say it gets hit by a disc or something. I really remember seeing this scene and I swear he pulls it out and then something happens to make him lose it.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Traahn
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 10:31 PM
User897 Wrote:Again, why is there so much trouble accepting the events in the film? When Sam got knocked on his ass, the bike, as well as the baton, were derezzed. All he had at his disposal, per the rules of the Gaming Grid, was his Identity Disc.

I don't have trouble accepting the events in the film. The thread is to help identify possible bloopers and continuity errors. That doesn't necessarily mean I have troubles accepting the events or think the movie sucks. If there are errors or issues, does it mean I feel or wish they could've done a better job to avoid the errors? Sure.

If you paused the film when Sam got knocked off and saw the baton derezz, good for you. We'll be able to do the same in a week or so after we get the Blu-Ray. Until then, you'll have to endure our recollection as we try to remember events and situations from a film we saw 2 months+ ago. I don't remember the tiny baton derezzing, but then again, the movie screen was huge and there were a lot of other things to look at on the screen. Sam taking the time to put the baton in his holster is just asking for it to be used at some point later on in the film in some fashion. Since it didn't get used, it seems odd that they would've put that in there. If it gets derezzed, that's good enough for me.

I'm guessing you folks are having trouble with these things because you haven't seen the film at home yet?

Well, in all fairness, we don't have the luxury to pause, rewind, fast forward, take screen caps of ever frame in the movie, view the whole screen at once without having to move our heads from left to right and back again, and play in slow motion like you, as you know. Nor have we taken photos of a large number of frames of the film like you. So, I'm willing to bet that would be part of it.

How did you get your copy of the Blu-Ray before its release date? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

/Charon
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 11:11 AM
About where Quorra got her clothes from in the real world. From the matter of Flynns clothes when he was digitized Order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON BLOOPERS.........