Collector 
 New limited edition TRON controller for XBOX 360 - Ice Blue color variant

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
DevRevenge
User

RE: New limited edition TRON controller for XBOX 360 - Ice Blue color variant

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2011 11:10 AM
Kal-El Wrote:Just tried. Oh well. I do have the blue one at least. How are the ones for the Wii? My son has a Wii.

The Wii ones are really nice like the 360 ones imo. The one downside is that they don't have M+ built-in and I'm not even sure it would work with one without removing the holder sleeve on the M+.

That said, the design is arguably nicer than the 360s. The light up design is beautiful and it's the only controller that is wireless. It has a really nice built-in grip (way better than the 360 or the PS3 which is really bad) and the battery cover has this nice soft rubber feel. Also it comes with an arm strap with a cool blue design on the cord. The buttons have the Tron lettering inside but since the A button is a lot larger than the PS3 or 360 buttons it's easier to see. The buttons on the 360 and Wii have the designs built into the button while the PS3 has the designs painted in.

Overall I like the designs of the 360 and the Wii a lot better than the PS3 versions (I have two of each in the original color.)

Shangyou
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2011 11:20 AM
The orange 360 controller was already bad enough... there was this seller on eBay who had like 20 of them and he managed to resell all of them for over $200 each. The last one he had even went for like $350. Argh...

djsdjs
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2011 12:49 PM
UGH! SCALPERS! They deserve a slow derez! I see there was an ebay listing posted for this variant BEFORE I even had a chance to make this thread!

Anyway, I'm glad that some legit folks (forum peoples) got a crack at it.

I wonder, would it be of benefit to if we here in the forum attempted a cobbled group buy for stuff like this? I imagine there will be another limited batch in green, white, purple or pale yellow LEDs.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

anephric
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 2:09 PM
The only problem I've found with the Wii remote is that it doesn't like some third-party nunchuks, including ones made by PDP (like the Afterglow)!

gkarris
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2011 10:06 AM
My CC was charged - assumed they shipped?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Mega Man
User

on Saturday, April, 09, 2011 10:39 AM
User897 Wrote:I'd like to know as well. I got the second fastest shipping, so I am hoping they would make a tracking number available to me? Their support site only has information for contacting them via phone or postal mail, so I guess I'll have to call.

I can't wait to see this thing! This is the first controller I have ever bought, by the way.

Please tell me you don't plan on actually using it! :O
This controller is sacred and I'd even trade all three of my 2" action packs from series 2 which took me months to find just for this controller...

Soundwarp
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 1:35 PM
Just got word mine shippedon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 2:03 PM
Yep, me too. Very excited!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Soundwarp
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 6:01 PM
Clu yellow goes on sale at 12 pm estabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 10:18 PM
Soundwarp Wrote:Clu yellow goes on sale at 12 pm est

Thanks for the heads up, those look great too!

DevRevenge
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 11:20 AM
The website is getting slammed. The deal is on the front page of Cheap Ass Gamers so it's only a matter of time before Slickdeals vultures find it and swoop (they know of the resale value on the other controllers.)

I grabbed two. Now I'll probably have to get the orange one from ebay to complete the set (wonder if they will release a red one.)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mega Man
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 11:42 AM
Sold out in 30 mins... just my luck.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, April, 15, 2011 11:18 AM
Got mine today too, can't wait to break one open!

As for configuration, it's plug and play with Windows 7 and it should work right away with Tron Evolution. At least it did for me.

As for Tron 2.0, that game was designed for keyboard/mouse and your reactions are going to be a little limited with a controller. That said, I think there is a topic in that forum about getting the gamepad to work with that game. I played it with my mouse (and I'm stuck )where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, April, 15, 2011 9:40 PM
Sweet pic, what do you think so far? The light effect is pretty nice huh?

As far as getting it to do other tasks, it would be as simple as using a macro (or having someone write you a macro.) I don't know how to really do stuff like that though, but I'm sure it could be done theoretically. Whether or not someone has a program developed to control an mp3 player with a control pad I don't know.

One thing you might look for is an mp3 player (software) that has options to reconfigure your play/pause/stop buttons to various keyboard buttons. It wouldn't be a stretch to go from there to the gamepad I'd think.

edit: I got my two in today too. I haven't opened it yet but just judging from your pic the 'ice blue' looks even more white than my Razer mouse. I really like the look it appears to be the best match to the movie suits.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

c1
User

on Saturday, April, 16, 2011 4:32 PM
Got my controller the other day and decided to not use it. I am curious as to what number mine is but these things are nearly impossible to put back in and have the box close.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Saturday, April, 16, 2011 4:58 PM
Yeah that's my main complaint about the packaging. I don't mind that it's nearly impossible to get back into the box, at least that tells you which ones are really brand new. But they should tell you your number without having to 'open' the box.

I'm undecided with what I want to do with my extra Ice Blue and Yellow Clu ones. I wonder if specialty X360 controllers will really hold their value. I would love to trade one for an Orange one but the guy on CAG wanted me to trade an Ice Blue and regular Blue for the Orange, I didn't feel like that was a good trade.

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, April, 17, 2011 9:59 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Damn, no love for PS3.
I know! wtf?! and what happened to your controller? my controller is aslo a little jacked up..triangle button is sitting too far into the controller due to it being the main button used while on the grid lolorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

NortRelznir
User

on Sunday, April, 17, 2011 10:42 PM
No more PS3 controllers likely due to the poor sales of that one and the reviews which pretty much unanimously labeled it a POS!

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, April, 17, 2011 10:58 PM
NortRelznir Wrote:No more PS3 controllers likely due to the poor sales of that one and the reviews which pretty much unanimously labeled it a POS!

when/where was this confirmed?

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

jimboonie
User

on Monday, April, 18, 2011 10:32 AM
I'd say a majority of the Xbox 360 controllers are being used for PC controllers. That's what makes them so much more desirable than the PS3 and Wii version. Still holding out for an orange/red one!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 New limited edition TRON controller for XBOX 360 - Ice Blue color variant